Toni Jade Photography Reviews

Toni Jade Photography 5
Toni Jade Photography 6
Toni Jade Photography 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Toni Jade is a Super Star! She's beyond talented, creative and passionate about her job. And she's an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes her clients feel right at home. Each and every image she captures, creates a beautiful story! Thank you for all you do and most of all for being YOU!

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Steinman Glassman · Married on 08/06/2019

Awesome! Toni Jade rocks!

Toni Jade is AMAZING. Hire her today!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2019

Toni is fabulous in every way.

oni –

Thank you so incredibly much for the gallery link, and for capturing our Wedding Day. The pictures truly do showcase the memorable, loving, special day that Ian and I shared with our family and friends.
    We are extremely grateful and so very much appreciative of your talent & patience working with us!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Toni Jade Photography 8
    Toni Jade Photography 9
    Toni Jade Photography 10
    Toni Jade Photography 11

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2019

Toni is amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about Toni and her team. Several weeks before the wedding, Toni sent us and wrote up a potential timeline for the day of, which ended up working out perfectly. She’s so organized and on the day of everything moved so smoothly and on time because of her. In addition to her organization, Toni is extremely personable. She is warm, funny, and took amazing care of me the day of. She helped me when some of my makeup became smudged, helped put together the difficult buttons on the back of my dress, fixed the bustle, and checked in/provided comforting words when all the nerves/excitement kicked in before the ceremony. Not only is she an amazing person, you will love her photography. She is a true artist and managed to capture all the emotions of our wedding (and so far we’ve only seen the sneak peek!). Her work is beautiful and she provides both posed and candid photos you will treasure and love for years to come, as well as gorgeous detailed photography of the room, venue, shoes, dress, etc. Toni is gifted and talented, warm and trustworthy, and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and support system the day of. Her second photographer and videographer were so friendly and accommodating too, offering helpful suggestions for poses, shots, and what to do during filming. Thank you SO much for capturing our special day, Toni and her team!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 02/17/2019

Wedding photographer, event photographer

The minute we met with Toni Jade and saw the quality of her work we never looked at another photographer. My current daughter in law is a graphic artist who lives out of town- she came to meet Toni prepared to be cautiously critical and she came away in utter awe. Not only is the quality of her work par excellence - the wedding album is a work of Art! Toni took command at the event and smoothly coordinated with the wedding planner and the event manager- she was an angel in disguise! She and her assistant felt like family and made the evening run seamlessly. We cannot sing her praises high enough. There are only 5 stars listed here but she is a 10++++. A million thank you’s. The album is truly something we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Ela · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly recommend Toni Jade!! She is so professional and all of the photos from engagement shoot, to the wedding photos and the video were beyond incredible. She and her team completely surpassed my expectations. She got all the photo moments I had requested plus way more that I didn’t even think to ask. She wasn’t in the way at all throughout the night and yet was able to capture every beautiful moment. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with! I’ve already recommended her to other brides who are starting to plan their big day.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

Some women have every detail of their wedding planned out from the time they are little girls. I did not. The only thing I knew was that I had to have Toni Jade photograph my wedding when the time came. A friend of mine had Toni photograph her wedding over 5 years ago and her photos were nothing like I had ever seen before. Each one was more breathtaking than the next, so unique and different than anything I had seen before. I was absolutely elated when Toni agreed to shoot my NYC wedding! She went above and beyond from the first time we spoke until the wee hours of the night when my wedding concluded. Her artistic eye is unbelievable and her attention to detail is unparalleled.

On a truly personal note, I wanted Toni Jade to capture my special day because my dad was coming to the end of his 4+ battle with cancer, and it was so important to me to have the best possible photos to remember him by. Just 6 short weeks after my wedding, my father passed away. I look at the photos Toni took of him daily- he was so happy and full of life. This is a gift I can never repay her for.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Toni Jade Photography 12
    Toni Jade Photography 13
    Toni Jade Photography 14
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Toni was amazing. All of our pictures were gorgeous and she got all the perfect shots. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/27/2018

I looked everywhere for a great photographer, but when I sat down with Toni I knew right there and then that she was the perfect fit! We both had the same vision and got along extremely well. Even though it ended up raining on my special day, she still captured every single moment and assured me that it will come out great and it SURE DID! I would highly recommend her and her team, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/16/2018

Victoria was amazing! The makeup artist had run 45 minutes late, but Victoria made up the time during pictures so that the ceremony would start on time (and I even had time for a glass of champagne beforehand) :) She was professional and upbeat, took every picture we asked of her, and went so above and beyond! We got the pictures within 3 weeks and they came out great. We couldn't be happier to have chosen iCapture and Victoria!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Barbie · Married on 03/03/2018

Toni Jade is a professional on every level. She truly has a talent in capturing the moments that we really want most. Amazing photos and energy. A definite must for any event!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Alisa · Married on 02/24/2018

From the first time we met Toni we knew she was a special lady. She wasn’t just a photographer. She was a true artist who had the vision and eye to capture the most amazing moments of our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. She took her time every step of the way from the pre shoot to the party to truly capturing our daughter’s inner beauty. Toni was calm and so professional. She knew exactly what time we needed to take outdoor pictures to have the right lighting. She took pictures of our family and extended family and made it fun for all of us. We definitely will have Toni take pictures for our future events! She’s the best!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Laura · Married on 01/27/2018

Toni is a true professional. She captures the best moments and brings the photograph to life. She is easy to work with and is a lovely person. I look forward to using Toni Jade again for our next special event.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Dean · Married on 01/27/2018

Toni is great! She is professional and fun to work with. Your pictures are guaranteed to be amazing!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Christina&Dylan · Married on 01/15/2018

My husband and I were looking for a photographer that captured real, natural unstaged moments for our big day. We met with many photographers before we made a decision but none seemed to fit what we were looking for. Until our florist recommended Toni Jade. She met with us and showed us prints, albums and previous weddings she had done. We knew right away that she would be a great fit. And it turned out to be the best decision we made. She was incredibly personable, super responsive and always available thru phone or email whenever we had questions or concerns. On the day of, Toni and her team were on time and completely prepared. She even did the timeline for our wedding day and made sure we stuck to it. She made sure everything was smooth and organized without being stressful for us.
    We couldn’t wait to see our photos afterwards and when we got them back, we were stunned. Absolutely amazing! Truly beautiful! We have received so many compliments on our photos. Toni truly captured all the love and joy on our big day! We are SO incredibly happy we chose her to photograph the most special day of our lives. Our appreciation can’t be put into words. Toni is truly passionate and the best at what she does. We are beyond thankful to her and her team.
    Thank you Toni!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Tony Jade Is a Rockstar⭐️ Photographer!! Toni is able to capture the essence of living,loving and partying!!! We hired Toni Jade to Photograph our Daughter’s Bat Mitzvahand we are beyond thrilled with our pictures!!! Toni is a master!! With her kind eyes and compassionate heart she sees things and captures them like an artist!! She is professional, talented and extremely easy and genuine to work with!! The pre-shoot pictures are incredible and my daughter felt like a celebrity!! We look forward to our next Mitzvah and parties so that we can hire Toni Jade again!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Susan · Married on 10/27/2017

From my daughters pre-shoot to the actual event, Toni has been a pleasure to work with.
    Her pictures and work speak for themselves...absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kristina · event on 10/07/2017

We only interviewed one photographer and that was Toni Jade. We knew right from the beginning she was the photographer for our event. We had to pre-photo shoots with her as well as Bat Mitzvah service and party. Forever grateful for meeting Toni Jade. She is professional, kind, and talented! She is professional, kind, and talented! I will never be able to thank her enough for capturing our special day so exquisitely!

Kristina · event on 10/07/2017

• F

Fara · Married on 09/17/2017

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Toni Jade photography. She was so easy to work with. We had to reschedule the event because of the hurricane and she was beyond accommodating. The pictures came out amazing!!

Toni Jade Photography 15
    Toni Jade Photography 16
    Toni Jade Photography 17
    Toni Jade Photography 18
    Toni Jade Photography 19
  • F

fran · Married on 08/12/2017

LOVE TONI JADE and highly recommend her for wedding and Bar/Bat Mitzvah!

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Love the iimages. I have known Toni for a few years and always enjoy her talent and skills.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Simon · Married on 07/30/2017

Toni Jade, I just want you to know that the best investment I ever made was to pay you ,my photographer for my wedding!!!
    I made the best decision in choosing Toni Jade and I relive my Special day by just going through my magnificent album.Nothing was too much for Toni Jade and after spending the entire day with me and my family and guests, Toni Jade had a natural smile all day and went out of her way to help with more than just the photographing of my wedding.
    We love her and highly recommend her to anyone that just wants the Best!!!!1

Sent on 11/06/2017

Dalya · Married on 07/16/2017

Toni, from start to finish is your epitome of professional. Nothing is ever too much for her and she goes the extra mile no matter what. Her creativity and ideas are exceptional, and the end results photos capture every moment and are memories which will last a lifetime. We cannot recommend Toni enough, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alisa · Married on 06/18/2017

You will not find a more devoted, hard working and talented photographer than Toni Jade Photography. Toni Jade is the consummate professional and will do whatever it takes to make your photos into masterpieces. She is absolutely lovely to work with and has a unique artistic perspective. Hire her, you cannot do better!

Sent on 11/01/2017