6615 Boynton Beach Blvd 363, Boynton Beach, FL 33437 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About liquidXcream

LiquidXcream is a dessert catering business.

We combine the highest quality cream base with the finest ingredients and then use Liquid Nitrogen to freeze our handcrafted ice cream on the spot at your wedding right in front of your guests.

You will love our premium ice cream with a delectably smooth, dense and creamy texture, creating one of your most memorable and delicious experiences – unlike anything you will have experienced before.

What gives us the edge? We are completely mobile. We will set up for you so that you can experience our delectable ice cream Anywhere and Anytime, we will provide the dessert entertainment and the WOW factor with a sprinkling of magic!

7f842f5a4ba681e1 liquidxcream logo
7f842f5a4ba681e1 liquidxcream logo

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for liquidXcream

How can I thank Howard? Let me count the ways! He did my event for me because another vendor I had went out of business. Even though he was booked he came himself and that is what a true owner and person of value does for a client. Howard is by far one of the nicest people and the ice cream truly is a treat! Thx again for giving my bat mitzvah daughter a great time!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Dinky · Married on 03/19/2016

We were fortunate to find Liquidxcream ( Howard Rabinowitz) at a wedding expo..
    Booking the event was done so professionally.An immediate response followed shortly thereafter by a personal call
    The entertainment & showmanship done from an awesome mobile bar was a fantastic new idea which enthralled
    The guests at our 33rd birthday celebration..
    The most delicious creamy (real milk ) ,flavorful taste (real fruit,spices) mixed, made & frozen ( with nitrogen ) in front of you !
    We only ordered cinnamon& honey,
    It was definitely a case of s'more!!!!
    Next I'm doing adult cocktail ice cream soooon!!
    What a pleasure to deal with you Howard and experience your superb ice cream
    Lucky are those who taste a cup of heaven!

Sent on 04/01/2016

kimberly · Married on 03/12/2016

I saw Howard from Liquidxcream at a vendor bridal expo. His nitrogen ice cream was intriguing and most importantly it tasted good. I hired him for my wedding in March 2016. He was very responsive via telephone and email with a quick turnaround time. As for my wedding all my guests loved seeing the liquid nitrogen ice cream and said it was delicious and had multiple servings. It definitely gave a wow factor to my wedding. I would highly recommend Howard and Liquidxcream if you are looking for something special and unique at your wedding. Kim Simpson

Sent on 03/23/2016

Award

liquidXcream FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s), China, Flatware
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Dessert
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegetarian

• 6615 Boynton Beach Blvd, 363 Boynton Beach, 33437 See on map