New York, NY 10026 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Kollar Photography

I fell in love with wedding photography the very first time I covered a wedding. There is nothing better as a photographer than photographing happy people, precious moments and beautiful details.

With a degree in photography from New York University, I take my background in photojournalism and use it as the basis for every wedding. I strive to record every moment, be it overt or subtle, that occurs throughout the day. I am always looking for beautiful lighting or a scenic backdrop in which to create a portrait of the new bride and groom. From the first photo to the last, I am dedicated to making your wedding day as enjoyable as possible and to creating memories that you will cherish forever.

I live and work in Manhattan with my puppy, Lucy.

Follow Kelly Kollar Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

kksmpvendor75
6d0c60b2b61b3927 1424383957870 kksmpvendor05
kksmpvendor01

53 Reviews for Kelly Kollar Photography

Diana M. · Married on 01/08/2021

Can't recommend highly enough!

Working with Kelly was a joy, and I would highly recommend her (this is coming from someone who has very high expectations and is incredibly type A) – in fact, I’ve already recommended her to a few couples who aren’t even engaged yet!

I discovered Kelly when researching photos from our wedding venue and was immediately attracted to her aesthetic and ability to capture the emotions of the day. I felt so happy for the couple featured on the website, even though I had never met them!

The best part of working with Kelly is her customer service and personalized approach. Our wedding was immediate family only, and given Kelly typically supports larger events, I wasn’t sure if she would be open to partnering with us. I filled out the inquiry form on Kelly’s website, and she replied to me within 24 hours (much faster than anyone else!). We connected that week by phone, and Kelly took time with me, answered all of my questions, and was flexible designing a package which would work for us.

Throughout and leading up to the wedding, Kelly was incredibly communicative and always on top of the details. She also recommended a touch base prior to the event to ensure she had a full understanding of the sequence of our day and our goals for pictures.

On our wedding day, Kelly arrived early. She helped me organize everyone, and recommended we do family pictures and couples photos in 15-minute allotments so we could take advantage of different light and backgrounds. She also found the right spots for us to take pictures, and picked places which I wouldn’t have thought to include, so I was very pleased with her ability to assess the surroundings and find the best opportunities.

Finally, given our wedding was immediate family only, it’s worth noting that we had many strong personalities present, and Kelly was able to handle everyone with grace and kindness.

Looking at our wedding preview pictures was a special experience. I absolutely love them (and this is saying a lot coming from someone who avoids pictures at all costs and generally doesn’t like pictures of herself). I was especially drawn to the candid ones, which showcase how my husband and I were feeling that day. We received the full portfolio ahead of schedule, and we were incredibly grateful to have chosen Kelly. She would be my first choice for a photographer to work with the future.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Maggie L. · Married on 12/31/2020

Best wedding photographer!

Working with Kelly on our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made!! We had originally postponed our September wedding, but then decided to move our date up and have an intimate celebration with our immediate families. When our photographer was unable to move, I immediately reached out to Kelly since she had originally been one of our top choices. I was SO excited she was able to make it work (on NYE nonetheless) with only a few months notice!! We absolutely loved her style and knew she would be perfect for capturing our special day. She was also a true professional and a joy to work with, from the first phone call to hashing out a timeline to dealing with all the craziness on the day of. My family couldn't stop raving about how wonderful she was. It was also absolutely freezing on our wedding day, but Kelly promised us the pictures on the beach would be worth it and of course she was right! Plus my husband and I aren't the most comfortable taking photos but she completely put us at ease and captured every moment of the day perfectly. She delivered our previews within a couple days and the full album just 2 weeks later! We could not be happier with how they turned out, and could not recommend Kelly more!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Stephen B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent photographer - highly recommend!

We loved working with Kelly for our engagement and wedding pictures. She made us and our family feel so comfortable and captured so many stunning shots. She is a true professional and had the warmest personality and actively took the time to get to know us over the year leading up to our wedding. She was also great at accommodating our (very hyperactive) dog into our photos. She was such an integral part of our wedding "team" and has captured moments we will treasure forever. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Kelly Kollar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6400
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Kelly is an incredibly talented photographer! All of her pictures are "frame worthy" and she is hard working, and has a great attitude!

• Stacie Ford Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Kollar is an extremely creative and artistic photographer. I'm always excited when I get the chance to work with her!

• New York, 10026 See on map
    Location of (Kelly Kollar Photography)