Brick, NJ 08723 Map · Phone number

About The Beauty Team LLC.

The Beauty Team llc. has been formed in 2008 as an elite team of hand selected artist with over 108 years of combined experience. Our goal is to ensure that you and your party looks and feels amazing on your special day. We offer broad services including Hair artistry (traditional or avant-garde) , Make-up application( false lash application, contouring, tattoo coverage, etc), Holistic nutrition advisory, Event planning, Fitness recommendations.

014c3412b5cf53e754579a5d0e8f3a09b87e85e49800001
01b40312ffd55d47a561774590aa9d5a93b7e3523d
014c3412b5cf53e754579a5d0e8f3a09b87e85e49800001
img0245
The Beauty Team LLC.

3 Reviews for The Beauty Team LLC.

We had a great experience with the team using Dina for make up and Daniela for hair. Their advise was spot on and we couldn't be happier.

• User4196253 · 2+ years ago

I had Daniela do my hair, my bridesmaids, and my mothers hair for my wedding; and Dina did all of our makeup. The entire experience was wonderful! Daniela and Dina are perfectionists and made every single one of us look our absolute best. Not only did they do an amazingly beautiful job, but they are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are so personable and made us feel so comfortable from the beginning, and made the experience very enjoyable. Daniela and Dina both exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful that they were there for me for my wedding day!

Kelli · Married on 09/17/2016

3.0

Daniela is the greatest! My family and I have been using her for years and have never been disappointed in her work. She has been doing my hair since I was 13 years old for every event, prom and most recently my wedding. I have 100% faith in her and have never had to worry about what I'd look like when I get to see the completed work in the mirror. It's perfect every time!

The Beauty Team LLC. FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20