122 W 26th st suite 1205, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Deals 1

About Once Upon a Bride

Once Upon a Bride is a wedding hair and makeup service based in New York, New York. Specializing in bridal makeup, their professional and kind staff work hard to bring out the stunning qualities of every client. They love working alongside their brides and getting the chance to make them look exquisite for their wedding day.

Experience
Owner and lead stylist Stacey Weinstein started her business in 1999. She has worked for over a decade perfecting brides and making them feel beautiful and confident. She has appeared on numerous television shows and won several outstanding awards for her work. Stacey has developed her skills by working in hair salons across New York and as a hairstylist for television and film. She loves working with her clients and has put together an impeccable team of professional wedding stylists to make you look gorgeous.

Once Upon a Bride is a full-service glam squad working to make you look impeccable for your wedding day! From lashes to curls, they have you covered. All of their in-house makeup and hair artists travel to your venue location, bringing all of their professional equipment and makeup, so everything is fully prepared for the day-of. They also bring tools from your wedding-look trial to help create the look you’ve always dreamed of.

Follow Once Upon a Bride on

Once Upon a Bride 6
Once Upon a Bride 7
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup!

I am so thankful I met Stacey and the OUAB team of Gaby (makeup) and Jamie (hair). I had my wedding a week ago. Gaby and Jamie did my hair and makeup as well as my mom’s hair and makeup. We both felt beautiful and looked the best we’ve ever looked! My mom and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I would not hesitate to use the OUAB team again. I highly recommend them if you want to look and feel absolutely beautiful on your special day!!!

Julie · Married on 05/18/2018

We booked OUAB for elopement day hair and makeup and are sooo happy we did. Stacey is very responsive and communicative and we so appreciated that since we were traveling from Texas to NY to get married. My fiancee and I met with her at the salon the day before our ceremony to discuss hair and makeup ideas and we received the best welcome when we walked in. It was like we were old friends and her excitement and energy are contagious.
    On the day of Stacey and Daniella showed up at our hotel promptly and wasted no time getting the room situated and set up for us. They handled two brides flawlessly and were so much fun and relaxed. I love how Daniella made us look like super gorgeous versions of ourselves. She asked questions and made sure we were happy during the entire process. Stacey is one of a kind and we loved her. She worked with both of us to come up with our final hairstyles and we couldn't have been happier. She took her time during and made sure we were both good before leaving, giving us some final sprays and touches before heading out. Sad she is in New York and we're in Texas but we'll find a reason to pop in to her salon on our next visit!!

Award

Once Upon a Bride FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 77.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 375.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 375.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 160.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Once Upon a Bride 1
    A Trial Run Discount
    Enjoy 10% off your trial run hair or make up service. Each trial service is 1. 5 hours and we work with you to get your perfect bridal look. Book an airbrush make up appointment or a hairstyling try out. We look forward to creating your wedding day style.

• 122 W 26th st suite 1205, suite 1205 New York, New York, NY 10001 See on map