LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi is a wedding beauty service based in Brooklyn, New York. Offering a complete styling service for your special day, this talented artist is here to help you find your ideal wedding look. With over five years of experience, including artistry for Vogue Italy and many fashion shows in New York, Louie offers clients a high-quality, sought-after service.

LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi offers clients a range of packages and services, letting them choose the experience that best suits their celebration. For a more complete experience, Louie can also set up a trial session to help her work with you to find your dream wedding look. As an on-site stylist, this artist travels to your venue, saving you precious time on your special day.

• Asian-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jenn
    Jenn W. Married on 12/12/2021

Magical artist

Louie was hands down the best. I added last minute bridesmaid makeup, hair, we arrived late, she rolled with it no problem. I was a VERY down to earth bride, sent her maybe 3 or 4 Pinterest pictures the night before for my “inspiration.” I basically told her “I want to look fabulously drop dead glamorous to-die-for gorgeous with some turquoise,” and she far more than delivered. Even my bridesmaid were so stunning, I cried.
    I even mentioned that my cheeks and nose turn red when I drink and my plan was to drink drink drink, so she did her magic and I looked dewy and “only one glass of champagne” (even though I probably had more than a bottle) ALL NIGHT, even when my dress was drenched in sweat from dancing I still looked like my makeup was just done.

The best choice I made for my wedding.
    Michelle N. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LT Beauty will make your vision a reality!

LT Beauty provided hair and makeup services for myself and the moms in the wedding. She listened to everyone and was able to effortless create looks that felt natural and special. From the initial inquiry call through the wedding day we felt taken care of. Louie is very detail oriented, personable, creative, and professional. She made the experience easy and I am so thankful I was able to find her.
    Tayra R. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful and natural makeup

Louie did an excellent job. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever. The makeup and the hair were perfect and it lasted all day. I recommend her 100%.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Louie  Takahashi
Louie Takahashi
Owner

HI Everyone My name is Louie Takahashi. The owner of LT beauty by Louie Takahashi. I was born in China, and grew up in Tokyo, Japan. I flew over to NY for pursuing my dream as a makeup artist when I was 20 years old. I have attended Makeup Designory NY Campus to learn techniques of makeup and hair. I have done a lot of fashion photoshoots and runway. I stepped into bridal industry 4 years ago. I am great at American Weddings, Asian Weddings and Indian weddings. My goal is to make all the women feel great and beautiful on their special day, because we women deserve it.

bushwick Brooklyn, NY, 11237
Location of (LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding