This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi is a wedding beauty service based in Brooklyn, New York. Offering a complete styling service for your special day, this talented artist is here to help you find your ideal wedding look. With over five years of experience, including artistry for Vogue Italy and many fashion shows in New York, Louie offers clients a high-quality, sought-after service.

LT Beauty by Louie Takahashi offers clients a range of packages and services, letting them choose the experience that best suits their celebration. For a more complete experience, Louie can also set up a trial session to help her work with you to find your dream wedding look. As an on-site stylist, this artist travels to your venue, saving you precious time on your special day.

• Asian-owned

Frequently asked questions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Louie, a talented and personable hair and makeup artist, received high praise from multiple reviewers for her services at various wedding events. She is commended for her ability to create flawless looks that lasted all day, even in humid and rainy conditions. Louie's professionalism, punctuality, and attention to detail were also highlighted, making her highly recommended for brides in need of hair and makeup services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jiyun
Jiyun Y. Sent on 06/16/2024

Perfect hair and makeup!

Louie and Lauren were fantastic for our wedding in upstate NY. I highly highly recommend her and her team, ESPECIALLY if you have a multi ethnic and diverse bridal party! I wanted a blend of western and Asian style makeup for my bridal look, and she achieved that perfectly. Extremely professional and very communicative. She provided an emergency hair and makeup kit for the remainder of the night, and I didn’t need any touch up even after 4 hours of dancing and outdoor wedding activities! I wasn’t able to do a trial before the wedding for hair and makeup, but she was able to take my inspo pics and bring them to life. You will not be disappointed!!
S
Srividya R. Sent on 03/09/2024

Wedding Bridal Makeup - November 19th 2023

SOUTH INDIAN BRIDAL MAKEUP -
Louie is a very talented, wonderful and kind person. She reached the locations earlier than needed! She is such a natural talent and she knows and helps so many different brides and bridal looks. She asked me what looks I was going for, looked at my wedding outfit and came out with such a nice look on the trial that I did not have much changes for the wedding day!! She is thoughtful and a jolly person, a friend in need on your wedding day when you could have millions thoughts (and a million suggestions from family on the makeup) in your head! She is a bride's best friend! I am so happy with Louie and will definitely request her service for future event!
Arielle
Arielle T. Sent on 09/13/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Long lasting hair for your wedding!

Louie did hair for my rehearsal dinner, plus wedding day. She also did hair for 3 other bridesmaids for the wedding day. It was very humid and rainy all day, and my hair was still holding and looking great by the end of the night! ( I have very curly hair, which reacts poor to humidity and water! So the fact that it was looking great at the end of the day is not something I can say for every stylist I’ve worked with.) Definitely recommend her for your big day!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Louie  Takahashi
Louie Takahashi
Owner

HI Everyone My name is Louie Takahashi. The owner of LT beauty by Louie Takahashi. I was born in China, and grew up in Tokyo, Japan. I flew over to NY for pursuing my dream as a makeup artist when I was 20 years old. I have attended Makeup Designory NY Campus to learn techniques of makeup and hair. I have done a lot of fashion photoshoots and runway. I stepped into bridal industry 4 years ago. I am great at American Weddings, Asian Weddings and Indian weddings. My goal is to make all the women feel great and beautiful on their special day, because we women deserve it.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding