About JoAnn Solomon Luxury Beauty Agency

Pro On location Multi-Cultural Luxury Hair & Makeup from a Celebrity Artist!

Hi Bride!!

My name is JoAnn Solomon.

My work has been featured on Bravo Tv, Vanderpump Rules, Say Yes to The Dress, PIX News, E Television.  I am a published writer and expert also featured in The New York Times, Manrepellar, Essence, Family circle, Life and Style Magazine, Nylon Magazine.

You will be working with an artist who works with celebrities! I have worked with well known names such as Allison Williams, Alicia Keys, Hoda Kotb and many more!

My team of handpicked artists can handle weddings and events both big and small. I specialize in clean and beautiful Bridal makeup. Best of all, because I'm fully mobile, I bring a one-of-a-kind beauty experience directly to you -- on demand. On your wedding you will require an intuitive soul, with an open ear, a patient energy and a talented hand. All at once!

When you become a JoAnn Solomon Bride, you can expect more than just a Makeup Artist and hair artist.  I'll avail myself to you on your wedding day to ensure that your every need is satisfied. As your Makeup Stylist and Hairstylist for a full day Luxurious Bride Experience, I'll work intimately with all of your vendors, from planner to florist, to ensure your wedding day is everything you imagined and more! Destination events through out New York, New Jersey and beyond! Known for a clean yet fierce red carpet style,

The difference? Why not book some one else? You deserve the finest quality, a friend and a listening ear for what is to be the most important day of your life! I am truly looking forward to meeting you.

www.joannsweddings.nyc

Find additional images and work at www.joannsolomon.nyc

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Finding a hair and makeup artist in New York can be super overwhelming and stressful. I put my trust in JoAnn and I am so glad I did. I really am! She was super quick to respond to my calls and emails and answer any questions I had. I sent her a few pictures of hair and makeup ideas/inspiration. She arrived on time and perfectly achieved the look that I had imagined. She is so personable and a perfectionist. I was glowing, I felt amazing. It really showed in the photos. I highly recommend JoAnn and will use her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had only 6 months to plan my wedding and somehow JoAnn was still available for our super popular October wedding date. We had a trial back in May 2017 and I knew from the moment she walked into my apartment, I was going to book her. She wasn't the typical wedding makeup/hair stylist who wanted to charge a ton for not-so-wonderful results. JoAnn was knowledgeable, impressive, and used only top of the line products. I am the pickiest person when it comes to my makeup, and she was more than patient with me when I wanted things changed during the trial. In the end I was so beyond happy with how I looked, I ended my search and booked JoAnn immediately.

Leading up to the wedding day, JoAnn was there for me whenever I needed to bother her with questions or concerns. On the big day, she was right on time, and we had an absolute blast getting ready. It was just my sister and my best friend (not a huge wedding party), and they absolutely loved how she transformed them for the wedding day. I myself felt flawless and got a million compliments. My hair and makeup literally did not budge for the whole 16 hour day, through all the pictures and dancing.

Besides her amazing talent, words cannot describe how kind, sweet, and generous JoAnn is. She truly cares about all her clients and her passion for her work shines through. THANK YOU JoAnn!! You were the greatest addition to my wedding day and I am so happy we got to work together!!

Photo of JoAnn Solomon Luxury Beauty Agency in Flawless Bridal Makeup & Hair Artistry, NY
View Vendor Response

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

* Current Weekly Deal *

Complimentary Touch Up Kit

$75.00 Value | Promo Code: 111
Brides who book Bridal makeup before 08.01.15 will receive complimentary touch up kit, to look amazing all evening.
#WW3959ddf8645e945e
1513710633 84c9650d4821aa6e 139b2dde f4a3 41cf 9997 a12b5b2336cd

Free bridal phone consultation and beauty plan

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: 2018
Book a phone consultation time slot, to nail down your wedding day style with JoAnn, email to get started on your dream weddi g today!
#WW5610732d47010c4d
This deal has
SOLD OUT

2018 Brides! 20 percent off your booking.

$475.00 Value | Promo Code: 12345
Receive 20% off your wedding day hair and Makeup! For bridal parties of 6 or more.
Offer Expires: 02/01/2018
#WW71354fdf85f7da80

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have photographed weddings twice now in which Go Glam Beauty has been the stylist, and I think they do an absolutely wonderful job. They help keep the bride relaxed, they are in constant communication with the bride about her wishes, and they do a fantastic job of making the bride look stunning - without going overboard on makeup. They keep in consideration how the makeup will look in photographs, which I always appreciate. I highly recommend Go Glam Beauty here on Wedding Wire and on my own web site as well!

Events

Multi Cultural Hair & Makeup Artists NY/NJ/ Destination Weddings, Blow Outs, Flowing Curls, Hair Extensions, Lashes, Air Brush Makeup at your door! , Flawless Bridal Makeup & Hair Artistry, NY 10021   See On Map
917-765-0380 (phone)
Available 7 days a week.
JoAnn Solomon Luxury Beauty Agency is a wedding multi cultural airbrush makeup and hair styling company from New York, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Northern New Jersey, and Long Island. JoAnn Solomon Luxury Beauty Agency is a professional Beauty team, luxury styling service that has been part of the Beauty, hair, styling wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Air Brush Makeup, Updos, african american beauty, lashes, natural makeup, multi cultural, braiding.