JoAnn Solomon Beauty

Jersey City, NJ View map Visit website

JoAnn Solomon Beauty in Jersey City, New Jersey offers hair and makeup styling for any occasion including weddings. On the day of your dreams, you should feel connected to the person you will be with for many hours, an artist with whom you will spend the most intimate of times. You should feel heard and listened to while being offered constructive feedback and an overall aesthetic that speaks to your personal style. Feel enhanced, sexy, powerful, and classic all at once. JoAnn and her team do it all.

With over a decade of experience in bridal, JoAnn Solomon Beauty is an award-winning celebrity agency. Founder JoAnn has worked with Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Katie Shroeder, The Vanderpump Rules cast, and many more. Her work has been featured in Manrepller, Glamour, New York Times, Nylon, New York Family Magazine, and The Knot. She is a published beauty writer and beauty expert, has made television appearances, and she can be your wedding day artist!

JoAnn and her glam team specialize in long-lasting, soft, fresh, friendly, diverse, multi-cultural makeup artistry and hair styling for all backgrounds: fair, deep, medium, dark, and all skin tones alike. JoAnn and her team work with all hair types, curls, waves, and textures. The contract and day of coordination will be a breeze. Our team will help with every detail.

For a beautiful bridal hair and fully mobile makeup service, a truly one-of-a-kind beauty experience directly to your door, book JoAnn Solomon Beauty! You will feel pampered and beyond special. Look and feel like the best version of yourself on your special day. It is about more than just makeup; for JoAnn Solomon, it is genuinely about enhancing her bride and making you feel special and unique. Plan your trial today and feel at ease about your wedding day!

JoAnn Solomon Luxury Beauty Agency offers premium services to her clients, built upon trust and patience by listening to her bride's truest desires. JoAnn offers the following services to her brides:

* Engagement Photo Makeup and Hair

• Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup

FAQ:

When is the best time to book my wedding day beauty service?

You should book your beauty services as soon as possible to ensure you book with the vendor. Wedding dates are in demand and we are currently getting requests for 2023

How far do you travel?

We can take a plane to get to you! No place is too far. We can do destination beauty. We offer a global service.

There are 16 people at my party, can you do us all?

​Yes, we can! We have a huge team that can assist and we will help you plan it all out.

Will the artist who does my trial do my wedding?

​100% the same person. As a matter of fact, when we book your trial, we lock the artist in at the same time. This way there is no wondering, we got you!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

Jennifer L. Married on 12/02/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience!

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Joanne and her team did when they did hair/make-up for my wedding day in early December. To start, Joanne was so lovely and answered all of my (very long!) lost of questions during our consultation in a way that made me so comfortable with her without having met her previously. Then, in the months leading up to my big day, her assistant was so gracious and quick to respond whenever I had follow-up questions or added (more than a couple!) of services. The day of, Joanne and her assistants were incredible! I had make-up services for myself, three bridal party members, and four family members of diverse skin tones and hair types and Joanne and her team made sure everyone looked absolutely amazing. They kept the atmosphere fun while being so professional and easygoing! For example, they were able to actually trim my 3 year old niece's hair without a fuss when she had previously gotten a bad haircut. Additionally, they were able to actually entirely re-do my MOH's makeup when she changed her mind about the style of it. Most importantly, Joanne helped me to feel so comfortable and beautiful - as someone who rarely does make-up myself, she made sure that I really felt like a star inside and out. Plus, after 8+ hours of running around in the cold, dancing, and mingling, my make-up and hair looked as fresh as when Joanne had just finished it. The whole experience was wonderful and if you're looking for the best for one of your special occasions, you should RUN, not walk, to book Joanne! Thank y'all so much for making my big day even more amazing!
  • Maggie
    Maggie S. Married on 11/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Loved JoAnn!

I absolutely loved working with JoAnn! She helped me figure out what look was best for the big day. I wanted to look fun and glam but still feel like myself. The outcome was perfect! And not only that, she was SO MUCH FUN to hang out with the morning of. My girlfriends and I loved having her there and are still laughing at some of the convos we all had together! Highly recommend working with JoAnn.
  • illustration stars

10 photos · 05/08/2021
Jess & Mike
51 photos · 04/12/2019

Chadwick Photography Chadwick Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed weddings twice now in which Go Glam Beauty has been the stylist, and I think they do an absolutely wonderful job. They help keep the bride relaxed, they are in constant communication with the bride about her wishes, and they do a fantastic job of making the bride look stunning - without going overboard on makeup. They keep in consideration how the makeup will look in photographs, which I always appreciate. I highly recommend Go Glam Beauty here on Wedding Wire and on my own web site as well!

Sampaio Walz Photography Sampaio Walz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with JoAnn from Go Glam Beauty in one of the weddings I shot this year. She and her team were super professional and fun to work with. Her great personality and professionalism made the bride, bridesmaid , mother of the bride and mother-in-law feel relaxed and beautiful. The bride's hair was GORGEOUS and a work of art. The airbrushed make up FLAWLESS! It was great to work with someone who has an incredible taste and understands beauty so well. Her work is excellent. I am really looking forward to working with her again.

Rebecca Ferrier Photography
· Wedding Photographers

221 River St Suite 9 Hoboken Jersey City, NJ, 07030
646-818-9664

Available 7 days a week.
Location of (JoAnn Solomon Beauty)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding