East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number

"I Do" Your Hair & Makeup 6
"I Do" Your Hair & Makeup 7

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2019

They were great!

Gianna and Breanne did such an amazing job with hair and make up! They listened to what everyone wanted and were open to any changes. Super flexible I had to keep changing the number of people getting things done and they were super accommodating!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan Curto · Married on 05/10/2019

Loved My Wedding Hair & Makeup!

I am so happy that I chose Gianna and Breanne at "I Do" Your Hair & Makeup for my wedding hair and makeup! They were wonderful to work with, very responsive through email leading up to our wedding, and wanted to make sure I was happy with my hair and makeup. Both my mom and I loved our hair and makeup at our trial and honestly, I loved my hair and makeup even more on my wedding day! Gianna and Breanne helped me feel like a more beautiful version of myself. They were very patient in working with my bridal party and everyone loved the way their hair and makeup came out. I would highly recommend Gianna and Breanne at "I Do" Your Hair and Makeup for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    "I Do" Your Hair & Makeup 17
    "I Do" Your Hair & Makeup 18

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

So pleased!

I was very satisfied with I Do Your Hair and Makeup for my recent wedding in NJ. They came to my hotel to do my hair and makeup along with my mom and 5 bridesmaids. Gianna and Catherine were fantastic. They arrived promptly at the scheduled time. They were friendly, professional and efficient. We were all done quite fast and everyone, including myself, looked awesome! I was so pleased with my look-It was exactly what I wanted. Our hairstyles and makeup lasted the entire day and night and survived heat, humidity and a lot of dancing. Also, their prices are reasonable, particularly their travel fee in comparison to some of the private salons that would have had to provide the same service at my venue on a Sunday. Book them!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    "I Do" Your Hair & Makeup 19

Award

"I Do" Your Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 149.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 76.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 101.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25