186 Reviews for Katherine's Bridal Boutique

Preservation (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
186 Katherine's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Katherine's Bridal is simply amazing. I was put into an unfavorable situation by the bridal salon I bought my dress from and Katherine and her team came to my rescue and saved my wedding dress. The seamstress team worked a miracle to make my dress fit perfectly ( they had to take 8 inches off the dress). I could not be happier with the results and service. They provide high quality products and services. I would highly recommend to anyone to set up an appointment at Katherine's Bridal!

Profile Picture Aly, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service and quick with getting my dress mailed to me.

Profile Picture Tamera , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the most AMAZING experience ever! I've been to many bridal shops in my area and this is by far the most welcoming and homey feeling you will ever get! They show you dresses YOU feel are best first. Then they gently insert their professional opinion and experiences if needed. They give you time to be in the dress and get "the feel" for it. Then when you are ready they will take you back in to try on another. I would recommend this bridal bouquet to any and everyone who wants someone that cares about them.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience at Katherine's. I went to 1 other boutique before I came here. I had a horrible experience there and did not want to go back. I happened to call one Saturday to see if I'd be able to look at dresses, Katherine answered the phone and said, "of course." I then asked if they had time, would I be able to try some dresses on? Katherine said, "sure come on in." I was not expecting this. Especially since I just came from a shop hoping to try on dresses, only to be told I could come in a week later. ( I am not one to just show up wanting to be seen. But, this shop never answered the phone or responded to my emails.) I had no idea where to start with dresses. Katherine asked what I liked, took a look at me for a few moments, and said, "I know what you might like." She picked out 5 dresses that I loved. But, the first dress she picked was THE ONE. Both my mom and I knew it would be, so we saved it for last. She was spot on! We loved the dress! The whole process of scheduling fittings was easy and flexible. I am so thankful for this shop. I received so many complements on dress and veil. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

Very helpful. Knowledgeable staff. Found the perfect dress for my daughter. It was the first bridal shop we tried and because for the superior service we didn't want to go anywhere else. They made gown shopping so easy!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Katherine’s bridal botique is amazing. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Large selection of dresses to ensure you find the ONE. Katherine is ready at helping you pick out a style that is flattering leaving you feeling amazing about your big day.

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely fabulous experience! Highly recommend for an intimate dress shopping experience. The staff went above and beyond every step of the way!

Profile Picture K, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter is getting married in Alexandria but she lives in a distant part of the country. She brought her wedding gown with her in a carry-on, so obviously it was very wrinkled when it got here. We had previously made arrangements for Katherine's to press the gown after it arrived, and they did a beautiful job. You would never believe that this dress had been stuffed into a tiny suitcase. I had expected to have to wait overnight to get the dress back, but Katherine's did the job in an hour. I'm very pleased with their service.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Katherine's and fell in love with an Allure lace gown. I loved Kathleen, she just served us and made me feel like it wasn't about the money. However, I didn't buy the gown because I had one more bridal shop to go to and I wanted to be sure. I went to the other bridal shop, but the dresses were not my taste and the workers did not compare to Kathleen. I purchased my veil and sash separately, and I believe it was Katherine who helped me. When I say everyone makes you feel like the most gorgeous bride ever, I'm serious. Thank you to everyone for making my bridal experience phenomenal.

Profile Picture Shanelle, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

My cousin found her wedding dress at Katherine's and recommended that I look there as well after I got engaged. I tried on three dresses and knew I had found the one! Katherine and her employees were amazing in making sure that I was happy with every detail of the dress which I very much appreciated being an anxious bride! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We had visited 3 or 4 other boutiques before coming to Katherine's. Everyone involved made each part of the dress shopping a special experience. They made our daughter feel so very special. Katherine was always available to address any concerns we had and put us at ease. I think the most important thing was that they did not rush us. Purchasing our daughter's dress at Katherine's was like having a 5 course meal at a 5 star restaurant, you want to enjoy every moment. Truly a delight!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent and memorable experience at Katherine's bridal boutique. Katherine's was the second shop that I visited so I had a good idea of the style I was looking for at this point. Kathleen was my consultant and she pulled all the dresses in the store that she thought I would like. She hit the head on the nail. My Maggie Sottero dress was just perfect!! She dimmed the lighting, had me envision myself in the actual venue in this dress, and said all the right things to help me in making my decision. After my visit to Katherine's I did go to a few other stores and tried on more dresses, but nothing compared to this dress and to my experience with Kathleen. I went back to Katherine's 2 or 3 more times to try on the dress again and again and they were so helpful and accommodating every time. I LOVE this dress. Kathleen and Katherine are both wonderful and I can't say enough about this shop! Very excited for the fitting process and to visit them in the shop down the road!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Katherine's Bridal was a wonderful bridal boutique to work with! They were very patient with me, as I came back at a later date to try on my dress again before deciding to buy it, and didn't pressure me at all. The staff was all very helpful and professional. The dress itself turned out perfectly and the alterations were spot on. Katherine's was also very accommodating during what was an extremely difficult time - my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer six months before my wedding, and when I called Katherine's to inquire about potentially getting my dress in a month earlier than the expected delivery date in case we decided to do a private ceremony in the following weeks, they were able to get my dress delivered within a week at no extra charge. I am so happy I bought my dress there and highly recommend the boutique.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning

Katherine's Bridal is great. All of the employees are very friendly, helpful, and not at all pushy. They really made me feel comfortable and wanted to make sure I was happy every set of the way when picking out my wedding dress and making sure it fit perfectly. They did a beautiful job with the dress and also made me a custom veil and ring bearer pillow from a piece of lace my grandmother gave me. They took extreme care with the lace and did an amazing job with the veil and pillow, which created two amazing pieces that I will have for other family members to use on their big day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/14/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations

So happy my girls and I chose to shop at Katherine's. I found my dream gown and the staff was amazing to work with.

Profile Picture sofia, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Katherine's - I found my dress during an Allure trunk show and it just so happened to fit me like a glove. Once my actual dress arrived, it was way too small. I may have had a few mini freak outs, but the staff at Katherine's assured me that everything would work out - and it most definitely did. The dress was amazing and fit perfectly. Highly recommend checking them out!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/12/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Katherine's and received excellent customer service. I went in by myself with a list of dresses and they pulled the ones I wanted to see. I fell in love with one and they agreed to open on a Sunday so I could show my mom before purchasing. I felt very comfortable giving them my business and I never once felt pressured to buy. I highly recommend this salon!

Profile Picture Kerrianne, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I loved my experience with Katherine's Bridal! Right from the beginning, they were great. I had to change my appointment at the last minute because of a family emergency, and they were able to schedule me the next weekend, with no issues.
When I walked in the door, I was greeted and we got started right away. Kathleen helped me, and she was AMAZING. I told her what I like, and she knew exactly what to do. Each time I tried a dress on, she listened to my likes and dislikes about it, and the next dress was even better! By the 4th dress, I found the one. I was crying, my mom was crying, my mother in law, even Kathleen! I never felt like anyone in the store was trying to sell me something to take my money. They were all so genuine, I could tell that they wanted the dress to be perfect, something that fit my unique style, just as much as I did.
It was such a fun and easy experience, I can't wait to try on my dress when it's ready! Thank you Kathleen!

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone here is incredibly helpful. As soon as I told my consultant (Kathy) how I wanted to look/feel on my wedding day, she immediately came back with my dream dress! She got exactly what I was trying to envision. Small, but cozy feel to the shop. If it's not in the store, Katherine goes above and beyond to make her brides happy, and always checks to see if she can have it ordered to her shop. I highly recommend this wonderful boutique!

Profile Picture User5555903, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations

I liked some of the Maggie Sottero dresses I saw online and used her website to find locations near DC. I called Saturday morning to see if they had any openings and the lady who answered told me I could come right in. When I got there, I showed Kathleen my Pinterest page and told her I had a $1200 budget. She said she was sure we could find something that fit my price and look. And we did! Kathleen was super friendly and helpful. I walked out that day with an Allure dress was exactly $1200 and I love it. Kathleen walked us to our car with the dress, gave me a hug and wished me the best (I live in SF so I'm doing the fittings there). Just ask to work with Kathleen and I'm sure you'll be happy. Btw, most of their dresses were $1000-$3000 and I saw very few over $3500.

Profile Picture User5498360, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I worked directly with Katherine on the purchase process. I found Katherine's Bridal because I was looking for a dress in the Allure modest line. Ultimately, I ended up purchasing a Maggie Sottero dress and Katherine's team created a coordinating topper to make the dress modest. I was working with a tight budget and a tight timeline (4 months) and Katherine was able to work with me on both. I really loved the dress and enjoyed working with her staff. Katherine is very knowledgeable and instilled a lot of confidence in me through the purchasing process. I would recommend this as a top notch bridal shop!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

Azam was amazing! And also the seamstresses in the back who were so accommodating. I told myself I would not be a bridezilla but I'm sure Katherine's Bridal remembers me because I bugged them about returning my dress once I found out an acquaintance had worn the same one at here wedding. Katherine, the owner, went to the extent of talking to her contacts over at Maggie Sottero to see what I can do about switching my dress. However, because I ordered the petite version, let alone returns not even being allowed, there was nothing I can really do but to keep the dress. They kept saying how beautiful I was in the dress and though one might think that of course they would, if you saw me in the dress, you'd say the same. Everyone in the shop turned heads with me in the dress so despite it being worn by my acquaintance, it was meant to be worn by me too. No other dress came near as far as fitting me the same way with the same beauty, regardless of price. Azam's help was truly genuine and heartfelt. Thank you Katherine's Bridal!!

Profile Picture Genesis, 12/29/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Kathleen was the perfect assist to me finding my beautiful wedding gown and fabulous accessories!! I went to several bridal shops in the area, but their customer service could not compare! She was completely dedicated to me and only me during all of my visits! This type of commitment is rare and I am more than satisfied with my experiences here. I would recommend this bridal boutique over any other in Alexandria, hands down!!

Profile Picture User5450755, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridesmaids dresses arrived quickly (earlier than promised), tailoring was easy to manage, and they all fit well. Couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/15, 14 Reviews