Images of Racine Reviews

Images of Racine 6
Images of Racine 7
  • Jody

Jody · Married on 10/26/2019

everyone is so nice and helpful. They are honest about the looks of things and how it all fits together if you can’t vision it

I love the fact that everything is in one stop. From brides to bridesmaids to grooms attire

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • MrsHamm

Allison · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved My Dress!!!

Bonnie did a great job helping me find my dress & veil!!! They were absolutely perfect. I used the store's seamstress, Deb, to complete my alterations. Deb is phenomenal, My dress need to be hemmed to my heels, but Deb also added an invisible front bustle so I wouldn't trip when I switched into flats for the reception. I also bought the wedding preservation kit from them as well. They are a great store and I absolutely love Images. It's a shame the owners are retiring and the store closes on October 26th. I'm sad to see the store go.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Images of Racine 8
    Images of Racine 9
    Images of Racine 10
    Images of Racine 11
  • User4450239 · 1+ year ago

Everything in One Place

Images did a wonderful job helping me find my perfect wedding dress. Not only was there a large selection, but the staff was amazing. They helped me find the perfect dress for me. The staff took into consideration where my wedding was taking place, listened to what I was looking for our and helped me find exactly what looked amazing on me. I was so impressed with them, that my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the groom dress, jewelry and headpiece came from there as well. Each time I came in they made me feel so important and special. I even used their in-store seamstress, Deb. She worked wonders on my dress. Not only did it fit perfectly, she made sure I was comfortable as well. The staff, experience and great pricing made me so happy I went to Images when planning for my wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

My dress was amazing!! I went to images 3 times before finding the dress I wanted to call mine. The staff was so patient and kind while I went through many dresses. They made me feel comfortable as well because I tend to be very self conscious about myself. When I put on the dress I ended up with, everyone that was with me just started tearing up. I knew right then that this was the dress for me.

I had three fittings to make sure everything was adjusted correctly and Deb the seamstress was amazing in making sure my dress fit me correctly and created the bustle for it as well! I had soooo many compliments on my dress. I honestly cannot imagine my wedding day with a different dress. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Images of Racine 16
    Images of Racine 17
    Images of Racine 18

Stefanie · Married on 03/30/2018

Lisa was amazing and very helpful. I went in thinking I wanted a specific dress and left in love with something different!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • User6208901 · 1+ year ago

When I first started dress shopping I went to images. I wanted to keep my options open so I went to 5 other dress fittings. I ended up coming back to images at the end. Lisa was my consultant and she has been so wonderful to work with. I will ordering my dress with her this weekend and cannot wait!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kristy · Married on 12/30/2017

I bought my wedding dress at Images and it was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Our consultant Bonnie was perfect, she was so helpful and hands on without being pushy or aggressive. We went back to look for dresses for my bridesmaids and found those too, as well as my mom’s Mother of the Bride dress. We used their in-house team for alterations, and they were fabulous. When they were done all of the dresses fit perfectly. They have a great selection, are easy to work with, and have very reasonable prices. I would recommend Images to any bride looking for her dream dress!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Images made my dress finding experience an amazing one! Lisa was my consultant and she was amazing!! She made me feel so relaxed and was so patient throughout the appointment! I could not love my dress anymore and cannot wait to wear it on my big day. If you want a dress shopping experience with that personal touch be sure to go to images!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Always heard amazing things about Images and I couldn't wait to go there and try on dresses. I was a bit overwhelmed at first from all the white in the store but my consultant Patricia was amazing and really helped me find the style dress to try. She is an amazing consultant and made the whole experience so much fun! The first dress I tried on is the one I purchased and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Great job making my wedding party and me feel very welcomed. My consultant did a wonderful job helping me pick the perfect wedding dress right down to the accessories.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Carolyn · Married on 04/16/2016

I had such a wonderful experience buying my dress from Images! Lisa was incredibly helpful in finding dresses and helping me try them on. She offered great advice about different cuts and style options, but wasn't pushy and really listened to me and what I wanted and liked. I absolutely love the dress I chose, and really appreciate all of Lisa's help finding it and the perfect accessories. I also appreciate that Images was able to accommodate the group I brought with me -- my mom, grandma, aunt, sister and best friend all came along, and there was plenty of space for them.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Kerry · Married on 08/15/2015

Images has the best selection of vintage romantic lace and satin dresses in Wisconsin! Lots of Allure bridal. Shop looks small but don't let that fool you. They were so easy to work with for trying on appt., fittings for my bridesmaids and the guys suits. Bonnie always kept in contact with me. Their wedding dress seamstress they recommend is incredible. She made me feel at ease in knowing the alterations I wanted can be done and timely. Will totally use them for a new gown with a renewal service years down the road!

Sent on 08/21/2015

I went to many different places to try on wedding dresses after I got engaged in September. Every place I went to was always very busy even if I had an appointment. I was nervous to go to Images but I am so glad I did. My mother and I went on week night and got the bridal treatment I was looking for. I was able to try on whatever dress I wanted to and was able to retry on dresses if I couldn't decide. The staff was very helpful. I had visited an different bridal store that would not tell you the prices or designer of the gown. Now I am not a designer person but you should be able to do your research if you are getting a good deal or not. Images had a very open policy unlike the first bridal store I went to. They told you the price and designer and they stayed within your budget. The dress came in with no problems and they held if there for me until the big day which was 8 months away. The alterations lady that they recommended was also amazing. I did not need major alterations but I did add sleeves to my strapless dress with no problems. I had a great experience at Images that I actually got my bridesmaids dresses from there as well. It is a smaller store that gives good customer service. The only thing is to avoid the jewelry sold there. I did find that to be overpriced. But other than that, I would highly recommend Images of Racine.

Sent on 12/04/2014

The women here are absolutely phenomenal to work with and are so friendly! They were helpful every step of the way, especially since my husband and I live in Florida and our wedding party lives all over the country.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Karen · Married on 06/21/2014

Fantastic! A really well run business. You can tell that the Images staff takes pride in what they do and they really want the best for their brides. I really liked that they called as soon as an item came in, whether it was bridesmaid dresses or a vail. They had a great variety and I did not need to go anywhere else. I felt like Lisa, the manager was always there for me for minor things that I didn't expect. My dress turned out fabulous thanks to Lisa because she could envision the dress in white instead of the blush sample.

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

After much time wasted at a few other bridal salons, we came to Images to look for Bridesmaids dresses. The girl that helped was super nice and very accommodating. I knew I could only look at certain designers due to the color I wanted, and she made sure to only pull those dresses. Very happy with the service we received!

Sent on 06/03/2014

I absolutely loved working with the ladies at this store. Patrice was a blast to work with when I came in to try on dresses. And, they were very resourceful in getting my dress, even though I was probably cutting it close in terms of when I had to order it.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

Helped me from the very beginning! Got my dress, bridesmaids dresses and all tuxes from here. Good price - helpful staff. Only con is the hours... typical small business hours, which didn't always work out for the groomsman to get measured/pick up their tux.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nora · Married on 07/20/2013

We purchased the wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, mother of the bride dress, and groom and groomsmen's tuxes at Images of Racine. Everyone was very polite and helpful and they treated me like a queen when I was picking out my wedding gown. Because we were getting everyone's attire there we got discounts on everything and I got a free pair of shoes with my dress. I would recommend Images of Racine to anyone in Southeastern Wisconsin. I had my heart set on an Alfred Angelo dress from their Disney Bridal line and Images of Racine is the only shop in the area that carries that line.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2013

I got my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and all of the tuxes. They were all super nice their, reasonable priced, and flexable. Everything went right there. And Pat that helped us was super nice and would always call me right when something came in or if there was a delay on something.

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User2077859 · 2+ years ago

I had originally tried my dress on at a different bridal shop, but kept my appointment at Images since the other shop told me they carried the same designers. I'm glad I did! Images did not have my dress in the store, but they were able to order my dress at a cheaper price than their competitor. Alterations were incredibly easy. I couldn't be happier with the way the bustle looked. Since I purchased the preservation kit with my dress I was able to have it sent to the shop when it was done instead of trying to be home to sign for the dress and risking a $25 fee if I wasn't home. Super convenient!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Huge variety of dresses. I got my dress and bridesmaid dresses here as well as the groom's vest and tie. Staff was very nice and helpful and dresses were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2011

Great sales team and the most beautiful dress in the world! What more could you ask for.. Oh i know, when you buy a wedding gown from them, they give you amazing perks! For instance, I got my veil and tiara for cheaper and FREE shoes!!!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Deidra · Married on 03/11/2017

When I walked into Images I was hesitant. After going to David's Bridal and other shops in the Milwaukee area, I felt like one of many. Not here Lisa my consultant was amazing she listened to me my likes and dislikes from the dresses me and my mother pulled. She also listened to my mom and Dad who was a part of the entourage. Can I just say she picked out my dress and it was everything I wanted. I truly felt like a bride. Did I mention she changed out the male mannequin from black to a grey suit, gave me a fake floral arrangement and held up two different shades of purple bridesmaid dresses so I can see what my wedding party would look like while my brother took a picture. Like I said amazing.. Best experience ever I brought my dress.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

Images was great to work with & our consultant, Stephanie, was great!! My wedding gown, the bridesmaid dresses, & tuxes were all provided through Images. 1 small glitch was a missing bow tie so most pictures were taken with a groomsman missing his, but wasn't the worst thing. I would recommend working with Stephanie if you choose to go through Images.

Sent on 09/22/2015