A Savvy Bride

Brookfield, WI View map

Savvy Bride is a full service bridal shop catering to the needs of brides throughout the Metro Milwaukee area. We are located in the Stonewood Village shops in Brookfied, WI.

Savvy Bride... a one stop shop, was created with the idea of saving brides-to-be, not only money, but also time along with their sanity! One place for you to visit....one person to get all your questions answered...everything you need for the wedding of your dreams... under one roof!

Attention to detail paired with excellent customer service is what we are all about! With over 50 years in the wedding industry combined, Lisa and Kate strive to make it a relaxing atmosphere that puts the fun back in planning a wedding!

We cannot wait to help make your day special!

• Woman-owned

Liz M. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing experience

We specifically worked with Nikky for wedding planning- she was absolutely amazing. I am not great at wedding stuff and Nikky took away any stress or anxiety that I had. & She made sure that everyone will be dressed fabulously! Nikky really goes above and beyond in everything that she does! I totally recommend Savy bride for your wedding needs
  • Maddie
    Maddie C. Married on 07/24/2021

Worth Every Penny and More

We used Savvy Bride for a lot of various aspects for our wedding. We were able to do rent/buy suits for all the guys for a great price, and loved the quality of them. We also got my second dress for the reception and loved the quality and movement that it afforded me on the day of. We also used them for all of our paper products, which turned out amazing with great quality and personalization with them as well. We were able to also do the week of planning through Kate and could not have asked for a more positive and amazing experience. She was able to help organize all of the vendors and ensured that the day went off without a hitch. She even helped when someone spilled on my dress and took it to complete preservation and cleaning. She helped my now husband when he was having stomach issues on the day of. She was a total godsend and I couldn't be happier we used her and the company.
    Lauren R. Married on 07/03/2021

Dream Team

Working with the crew at Savvy Bride was such a blessing! I had a lot of trouble finding the dress I felt matched my style, and Nikky went above and beyond to help me create the most perfect custom gown that incorporated everything I wanted!! All my girls got their bridesmaid dresses here as well and they had the perfect amount of dresses to select from. Everyone found something they loved and that fit their body well. We also utilized the Tux Rental as well. The guys looked amazing and all got items that fit well!! It was so nice to have all our wedding attire from one location! The service and friendliness of all the employees was refreshing and so appreciated during the crazy months of planning our wedding - I cannot speak highly enough of the staff here!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

A Savvy Bride 1
Discount

Recieve $50 off your custom bridal gown.

Cannot be combined with other offers.

Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Brookfield Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Brookfield Dance Lessons

Such a fantastic place! Great staff members!

Coqui Paperie Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Savvy Bride has some cute bride's maid dresses you may not find at other shops.

Bank of Flowers Bank of Flowers Wedding Florists

These girls are amazing at what they do, great selection!

17700 W Capitol Dr Brookfield, WI, 53045

Tuesday- Thursday 12pm -8pm, Friday - Saturday 10 am -5pm Sunday 11am - 3pm Monday CLOSED
Location of (A Savvy Bride)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding