Waukesha, Waukesha, WI 53188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Xcite Entertainment

Xcite Entertainment is a Waukesha, Wisconsin-based professional wedding DJ company. Their experienced DJs provide high-quality performances for coupless big days. Owners Spencer Dominguez and Daryl Burczyk each have years of experience and are passionate about creating amazing entertainment for every event they are hired for. They believe in quality over quantity, which is why they are the only two who you’ll be working with after booking Xcite Entertainment for your wedding.

During your consultation, the Xcite Entertainment team will begin to get an understanding of your wants and needs for the wedding day. Spencer and Daryl collaborate with couples in order to reflect musical tastes, personalities, and ideas. They DJ at one event per day and carry liability insurance to give you peace of mind. Their services include video projection, karaoke, and the ability to be a bilingual MC for your event. Xcite Entertainment will keep you and your guests dancing all night long while staying away from your do-not-play list. Additional equipment offered includes:

• Flat screen

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Xcite Entertainment

April Jasinski · Married on 05/08/2020

Kept us dancing all night

Darryl and Spencer were most helpful in calming my nerves with regards to music and the timing of events throughout our entire day. They were professional and fun all at the same time. The music was great and they were always readily available if we had any questions. They did an awesome job from ceremony to the last song of the night. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ service.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing DJ!

I ran in to Xcite at the Wonderful World of Weddings show in January and after talking to Spencer I knew that he was who we wanted to go with! My husband and his family is Mexican so having somebody who knows Spanish and is very familiar with Hispanic music was the perfect fit for us. I was looking for somebody who was bilingual and would be able to keep both my husbands family and my family dancing all night and Spencer fit that perfectly. Spencer and his assistant checked on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure that everything was going according to plan and changed up our timeline to adjust to our needs. It was great to have a DJ that checked on us and helped us at least somewhat stick to our timeline that we had set. We also go the LOVE letters that were a huge hit with guests and looked amazing on our dance floor. Spencer and Xcite did an amazing job for all of our music needs for our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/22/2019

I Love Xcite!!

Xcite entertainment was a great choice for my wedding! We added uplights, which made the room look beautiful! Spencer did a great job before the wedding, helping me plan the entertainment, as well as the day of. He kept the party going all night and we had so much fun!! Thank you to the whole Xcite team!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Xcite Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Waukesha Waukesha, WI, 53188 See on map
    Location of (Xcite Entertainment)