From simple consultation services to day-of coordination, Save the Date Events can meet any of your wedding planning needs! Over the years, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best in the biz, and form relationships with trustworthy vendors so you can count on dependable and consistent service. I look forward to helping you plan a memorable and incredible day!
Through referrals, relationships, and the ability to offer affordable and efficient options most couples dont even realize are possible, many people find hiring a day-of coordinator actually saves them money!
Day-of Coordination starts well before the "day of" and here's what you can expect:
- Available for general questions, advice, recommendations, and alternate options
- Event design
- Budget analysis and adherence
- Timeline creation
- Attend final vendor meetings
- Constant communication with vendors to confirm event details
- Wedding Rehearsal Coordination
- Assemble/stage ceremony space and altar
- Final walk through of reception venue with layout confirmation, identify exits and emergency equipment, bathrooms, areas for guests to occupy before and afterwards
- Set out programs and collect any remaining ones following ceremony
- Finalize details and touches, guest seating
- Cue musician/DJ, Officiant
- Line up family and special guests of bride and groom to be seated before bridal party
- Line up bridal part ensuring everyone looks their best (confiscate gum and cell phones)
- Coordinate processional and recessional
- Monitor and seat any late arrival guests to avoid disruptions or distractions
- Coordinate with vendors throughout event to ensure schedule adherence or updates
- Coordinate couple and witnesses to ensure marriage certificate is signed and kept secure
- Transport items and decor to reception venue
- Set-up any pre-arranged decor items in reception location.
- Greet and direct vendors, florist, DJ, caterers, cake/dessert, photographers
- Constant communication throughout event with vendors to ensure schedule is on time (or adjust accordingly if needed)
- Placement set up and monitor items such as guestbook, gift table, memorial table, personal pictures and items, bathroom baskets, favors, cake cutting set, toasting flutes
- Set up seating cards, seating charts/posters/signs and table numbers
- Final walk through of reception venue with layout confirmation, identify exits and emergency equipment, bathrooms, areas for guests to occupy before and afterwards.
- Greet and assist guests upon arrival and throughout event
- Arrange bridal party for grand march/entrance
- Coordinate speeches, first dances and cake cutting
- Ensure bride and groom are fed and always have a drink in your hand
- Monitor all areas (and work closely with venue staff) to ensure they are free of debris, spills, etc.
- Monitor and distribute desserts, dessert table/candy bar, late night food
- Distribute final payments or gratuities to vendors if necessary
- Available to couple throughout the evening for last minute changes or needs
aka: making sure you always have a drink in your hand and comfortable shoes on!
- Monitor cards and gifts and move to secure location at appropriate time to avoid theft or damage
Distribution of final payments and/or tips to vendors
- Pack up all aforementioned items, gifts, and décor and load into designated vehicle
(Items may be delivered the following day, based on necessity and availability)
- Pack up all leftover dinner, dessert, cake by request of couple per contract with caterer/venue
- Ensure couple, attendants and guests have transportation departing event safely
- Final walk through of venue at end of evening to ensure nothing is left behind
- Donation of flowers/centerpieces to hospitals, senior apartments, and nursing homes available by request
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
15 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Save the Date Events, Day-of Coordination Price Rates
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
Casey is WONDERFUL! We have had the pleasure of working with her several times over the past year and she is just the best. Always goes above and beyond and is super easy to work with! Her attention to detail and dedication to her clients is impeccable.
Casey is well organized, detail oriented, easy to communicate with and trustworthy. We truly enjoy working with her and consider her part of our team.
Casey at Save the Date Events is needless to say, great at what she does! Her attention to detail is impeccable, she knows how to prioritize to get things done and she is committed to giving you the best experience possible. You can feel at ease knowing she is handling your event!