Milwaukee, WI 53207 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Save the Date Events

From simple consultations services to day of coordination, Save the Date Events - located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - can meet any of your wedding planning needs. They form relationships with trustworthy vendors so couples can be sure of dependable and consistent service. Whether you dream of a stylish or simple wedding, Save the Date Events can help you plan a memorable and special day.

Save the Dates Events offers a wide range of services for couples:

• Ceremony

Save the Date Events 1
Save the Date Events 2
Save the Date Events 3

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2018

I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator but It was one of the best decisions I made! Casey exceeded my expectations! She was informative, attentive, and so helpful. She was in touch with me prior to the wedding and helped answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, she set up all my decor and sent me pictures along the way. She made sure I always had a drink in my hand and checked in frequently throughout the night. Even my mother was impressed and went on about how great Casey was! I would highly recommend hiring Casey for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Save the Date Events 4
    Save the Date Events 5
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about Casey and what an impact she had on making our wedding day a success -- it's cliche to say, but in this case it's true -- our wedding would not have been nearly the incredible day it was without her.

Casey's passion for weddings and for her job shone through in every interaction I had with her. I only wished I would've pulled her in sooner to help with all of my decisions! Once I did hire her, she went above and beyond again and again to ensure that our day was special and easy for us. The biggest example of this is the lead she took on making our 'out of the box' late night food idea happen. I mentioned the idea, and from that point on, I didn't need to give it a second thought, because she researched and communicated options and made it happen. We've had so many guests comment on how memorable the late night food was, and we 100% have Casey to thank.

There were so many details I didn't have figured out, even up to the day of the event, and Casey stepped in at every turn to make sure that things were smooth -- and, most importantly -- that I didn't need to worry about or handle out anything that she could handle herself. She was there to calm me down before I walked down the aisle, and when my dress got dirty, and when it ripped (!), and she was there in the morning to deliver everything we had handed off to her and to make sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding party and guests had overwhelmingly positive things to say about her, and commented that our wedding was seamless -- that was due to Casey, not us!

If you're considering hiring someone to help you with your big day, she is your best option by far and every penny you spend with her will be more than worth it. She's honestly the best money we spent on our event -- Casey was born to do this.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Save the Date Events 6

Elise · Married on 10/06/2017

To put it simply, Casey is the best. We hired Casey as our day-of-coordinator and honestly, I don’t know what we would have done without her. It was the best decision we made! She was amazing to work with and we cannot express how thankful we are to have had her. Casey was professional, organized and she took care of everything we asked and more! After some miscommunication with our venue, Casey saved the day and made sure we were all on the same page and that everything ran smoothly. She went above and beyond her job description. The weather was not cooperating for our outdoor October wedding and at our rehearsal we planned for an indoor wedding. On our wedding day, the weather decided to cooperate. Casey knew we wanted an outdoor ceremony and she made that happen. During the reception my feet were killing me, Casey ran to her house to grab a pair of flip flops for me to borrow - another example of above and beyond! I wish we could give Casey 10 stars - she is the best and we would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• South Second
    South Second Banquet Halls

Casey is WONDERFUL! We have had the pleasure of working with her several times over the past year and she is just the best. Always goes above and beyond and is super easy to work with! Her attention to detail and dedication to her clients is impeccable.

• Bloom floral & event design
    Bloom floral & event design Wedding Florists

Casey is well organized, detail oriented, easy to communicate with and trustworthy. We truly enjoy working with her and consider her part of our team.

• Holen Photography
    Holen Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey at Save the Date Events is needless to say, great at what she does! Her attention to detail is impeccable, she knows how to prioritize to get things done and she is committed to giving you the best experience possible. You can feel at ease knowing she is handling your event!

• Milwaukee, 53207 See on map