Milwaukee, WI 53207 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Save the Date Events

From simple consultations services to day of coordination, Save the Date Events - located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - can meet any of your wedding planning needs. They form relationships with trustworthy vendors so couples can be sure of dependable and consistent service. Whether you dream of a stylish or simple wedding, Save the Date Events can help you plan a memorable and special day.

Save the Dates Events offers a wide range of services for couples:

• Ceremony

Save the Date Events 3
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly a keeper of sanity! Highly Recommend

Casey is the absolute BEST.
    I met Casey in the very early stages of planning. I had close to nothing planned; I just knew I wanted a day-of coordinator. I also didn't know what that job entailed! Let me tell you, even if you are planning everything yourself, YOU NEED HER!

Along the way she helped me find vendors and gave suggestions when asked. She frequently checked in on me as the planning went on to make sure I was doing okay (how sweet!). As the big day approached we worked together to figure out what her role would be and what tasks she would handle. There was no task to little or too large! The day before rehearsal we met to exchange all of the decor, place settings, signage, you name it. She assured me she understood my vision and would execute accordingly.
    -She attended our rehearsal at church. It was comforting to know someone else (other than the church coordinators) knew the flow of things.. because I definitely forgot.
    -She was there with the wedding party getting ready early in the morning! I was nervous about the guys getting ready on time - she was there to keep them in check. There were also a lot of last minute things that came up and she was right there to take care of it! She made sure everyone got to the ceremony with everything they needed. I DO NOT REGRET THIS DECISION.
    -Once we all made it down the aisle, she jetted over to the reception venue to setup. Everything was perfect! And just how I imagined. She greeted us at the venue after photos and lined us all up for the Grand March (with champagne!).
    A few highlights: my bustle broke, thanks to my groom for stepping on it. Casey was right there to sew it back up! Also, I didnt pack backup shoes - Casey ran out to buy me a pair of flip flops.. and TWICE for one of my bridesmaids. Lastly, Casey was there til the very end - she packed up all of the cards, gifts, extra decor, signage, etc and dropped it off the next day. AND with an iced coffee! Wow. Huge relief to have someone take care of that for you at the end of a long day!

She is a gem. That is all.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2018

I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator but It was one of the best decisions I made! Casey exceeded my expectations! She was informative, attentive, and so helpful. She was in touch with me prior to the wedding and helped answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, she set up all my decor and sent me pictures along the way. She made sure I always had a drink in my hand and checked in frequently throughout the night. Even my mother was impressed and went on about how great Casey was! I would highly recommend hiring Casey for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Save the Date Events 4
    Save the Date Events 5
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about Casey and what an impact she had on making our wedding day a success -- it's cliche to say, but in this case it's true -- our wedding would not have been nearly the incredible day it was without her.

Casey's passion for weddings and for her job shone through in every interaction I had with her. I only wished I would've pulled her in sooner to help with all of my decisions! Once I did hire her, she went above and beyond again and again to ensure that our day was special and easy for us. The biggest example of this is the lead she took on making our 'out of the box' late night food idea happen. I mentioned the idea, and from that point on, I didn't need to give it a second thought, because she researched and communicated options and made it happen. We've had so many guests comment on how memorable the late night food was, and we 100% have Casey to thank.

There were so many details I didn't have figured out, even up to the day of the event, and Casey stepped in at every turn to make sure that things were smooth -- and, most importantly -- that I didn't need to worry about or handle out anything that she could handle herself. She was there to calm me down before I walked down the aisle, and when my dress got dirty, and when it ripped (!), and she was there in the morning to deliver everything we had handed off to her and to make sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding party and guests had overwhelmingly positive things to say about her, and commented that our wedding was seamless -- that was due to Casey, not us!

If you're considering hiring someone to help you with your big day, she is your best option by far and every penny you spend with her will be more than worth it. She's honestly the best money we spent on our event -- Casey was born to do this.

Sent on 11/30/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• South Second
    South Second Banquet Halls

Casey is WONDERFUL! We have had the pleasure of working with her several times over the past year and she is just the best. Always goes above and beyond and is super easy to work with! Her attention to detail and dedication to her clients is impeccable.

• Bloom floral & event design
    Bloom floral & event design Wedding Florists

Casey is well organized, detail oriented, easy to communicate with and trustworthy. We truly enjoy working with her and consider her part of our team.

• Holen Photography
    Holen Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey at Save the Date Events is needless to say, great at what she does! Her attention to detail is impeccable, she knows how to prioritize to get things done and she is committed to giving you the best experience possible. You can feel at ease knowing she is handling your event!

• Milwaukee, 53207 See on map