Save the Date Events, Day-of Coordination

Milwaukee, WI View map

From simple consultation services to day-of coordination, Save the Date Events can meet any of your wedding planning needs! Over the years, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best in the biz, and form relationships with trustworthy vendors so you can count on dependable and consistent service. I look forward to helping you plan a memorable and incredible day!

Through referrals, relationships, and the ability to offer affordable and efficient options most couples dont even realize are possible, many people find hiring a day-of coordinator actually saves them money!

Day-of Coordination starts well before the "day of" and here's what you can expect:

Pre-Wedding:

• Available for general questions, advice, recommendations, and alternate options
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis and adherence
  • Timeline creation
  • Attend final vendor meetings
  • Constant communication with vendors to confirm event details

Rehearsal:

• Wedding Rehearsal Coordination

Ceremony:

• Assemble/stage ceremony space and altar
  • Set out programs and collect any remaining ones following ceremony
  • Finalize details and touches, guest seating
  • Cue musician/DJ, Officiant
  • Line up family and special guests of bride and groom to be seated before bridal party
  • Line up bridal part ensuring everyone looks their best (confiscate gum and cell phones)
  • Coordinate processional and recessional
  • Monitor and seat any late arrival guests to avoid disruptions or distractions
  • Coordinate with vendors throughout event to ensure schedule adherence or updates
  • Coordinate couple and witnesses to ensure marriage certificate is signed and kept secure
  • Transport items and decor to reception venue

Reception:

• Set-up any pre-arranged decor items in reception location.
  • Greet and direct vendors, florist, DJ, caterers, cake/dessert, photographers
  • Constant communication throughout event with vendors to ensure schedule is on time (or adjust accordingly if needed)
  • Placement set up and monitor items such as guestbook, gift table, memorial table, personal pictures and items, bathroom baskets, favors, cake cutting set, toasting flutes
  • Set up seating cards, seating charts/posters/signs and table numbers
  • Final walk through of reception venue with layout confirmation, identify exits and emergency equipment, bathrooms, areas for guests to occupy before and afterwards.
  • Greet and assist guests upon arrival and throughout event
  • Arrange bridal party for grand march/entrance
  • Coordinate speeches, first dances and cake cutting
  • Ensure bride and groom are fed and always have a drink in your hand
  • Monitor all areas (and work closely with venue staff) to ensure they are free of debris, spills, etc.
  • Monitor and distribute desserts, dessert table/candy bar, late night food
  • Distribute final payments or gratuities to vendors if necessary
  • Available to couple throughout the evening for last minute changes or needs
    aka: making sure you always have a drink in your hand and comfortable shoes on!
  • Monitor cards and gifts and move to secure location at appropriate time to avoid theft or damage
    Distribution of final payments and/or tips to vendors
  • Pack up all aforementioned items, gifts, and décor and load into designated vehicle
    (Items may be delivered the following day, based on necessity and availability)
  • Pack up all leftover dinner, dessert, cake by request of couple per contract with caterer/venue
  • Ensure couple, attendants and guests have transportation departing event safely
  • Final walk through of venue at end of evening to ensure nothing is left behind
  • Donation of flowers/centerpieces to hospitals, senior apartments, and nursing homes available by request

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,150

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 08/10/2019

Truly a keeper of sanity! Highly Recommend

Casey is the absolute BEST.
    I met Casey in the very early stages of planning. I had close to nothing planned; I just knew I wanted a day-of coordinator. I also didn't know what that job entailed! Let me tell you, even if you are planning everything yourself, YOU NEED HER!

Along the way she helped me find vendors and gave suggestions when asked. She frequently checked in on me as the planning went on to make sure I was doing okay (how sweet!). As the big day approached we worked together to figure out what her role would be and what tasks she would handle. There was no task to little or too large! The day before rehearsal we met to exchange all of the decor, place settings, signage, you name it. She assured me she understood my vision and would execute accordingly.
    -She attended our rehearsal at church. It was comforting to know someone else (other than the church coordinators) knew the flow of things.. because I definitely forgot.
    -She was there with the wedding party getting ready early in the morning! I was nervous about the guys getting ready on time - she was there to keep them in check. There were also a lot of last minute things that came up and she was right there to take care of it! She made sure everyone got to the ceremony with everything they needed. I DO NOT REGRET THIS DECISION.
    -Once we all made it down the aisle, she jetted over to the reception venue to setup. Everything was perfect! And just how I imagined. She greeted us at the venue after photos and lined us all up for the Grand March (with champagne!).
    A few highlights: my bustle broke, thanks to my groom for stepping on it. Casey was right there to sew it back up! Also, I didnt pack backup shoes - Casey ran out to buy me a pair of flip flops.. and TWICE for one of my bridesmaids. Lastly, Casey was there til the very end - she packed up all of the cards, gifts, extra decor, signage, etc and dropped it off the next day. AND with an iced coffee! Wow. Huge relief to have someone take care of that for you at the end of a long day!

She is a gem. That is all.
    Tiffany Married on 10/05/2018
    I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator but It was one of the best decisions I made! Casey exceeded my expectations! She was informative, attentive, and so helpful. She was in touch with me prior to the wedding and helped answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, she set up all my decor and sent me pictures along the way. She made sure I always had a drink in my hand and checked in frequently throughout the night. Even my mother was impressed and went on about how great Casey was! I would highly recommend hiring Casey for your wedding day!
  • Julianne
    Julianne Married on 10/14/2017
    I can't say enough about Casey and what an impact she had on making our wedding day a success -- it's cliche to say, but in this case it's true -- our wedding would not have been nearly the incredible day it was without her.

Casey's passion for weddings and for her job shone through in every interaction I had with her. I only wished I would've pulled her in sooner to help with all of my decisions! Once I did hire her, she went above and beyond again and again to ensure that our day was special and easy for us. The biggest example of this is the lead she took on making our 'out of the box' late night food idea happen. I mentioned the idea, and from that point on, I didn't need to give it a second thought, because she researched and communicated options and made it happen. We've had so many guests comment on how memorable the late night food was, and we 100% have Casey to thank.

There were so many details I didn't have figured out, even up to the day of the event, and Casey stepped in at every turn to make sure that things were smooth -- and, most importantly -- that I didn't need to worry about or handle out anything that she could handle herself. She was there to calm me down before I walked down the aisle, and when my dress got dirty, and when it ripped (!), and she was there in the morning to deliver everything we had handed off to her and to make sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding party and guests had overwhelmingly positive things to say about her, and commented that our wedding was seamless -- that was due to Casey, not us!

If you're considering hiring someone to help you with your big day, she is your best option by far and every penny you spend with her will be more than worth it. She's honestly the best money we spent on our event -- Casey was born to do this.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Save the Date Events, Day-of Coordination Price Rates

South Second South Second Banquet Halls

Casey is WONDERFUL! We have had the pleasure of working with her several times over the past year and she is just the best. Always goes above and beyond and is super easy to work with! Her attention to detail and dedication to her clients is impeccable.

Bloom floral & event design Bloom floral & event design Wedding Florists

Casey is well organized, detail oriented, easy to communicate with and trustworthy. We truly enjoy working with her and consider her part of our team.

Holen Photography Holen Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey at Save the Date Events is needless to say, great at what she does! Her attention to detail is impeccable, she knows how to prioritize to get things done and she is committed to giving you the best experience possible. You can feel at ease knowing she is handling your event!

2520 S. Logan Avenue Milwaukee, WI, 53207
Location of (Save the Date Events, Day-of Coordination)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding