Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bloom floral & event design

Bloom is a Milwaukee based floral and event design company that specializes in unique weddings customized to each couple's inspiration and love story.  Our design style ranges from natural, to vintage, to whimsical taking into consideration the venue, reflection of the season and personal style.  We use locally grown flowers whenever possible to insure quality and freshness and support local commerce.

We offer an incredible selection of rentals and services to add unique charm to your event.  Our priority is to get to know our couples in order to create decor that is visually unforgettable.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Laurel, and her staff, at Bloom are absolutely amazing! The flowers for our wedding were stunning. Even though I walked into our appointment with very little vision, she was able to brainstorm with me on the spot and created beautiful rustic fall florals and centerpieces for us. She also offers end of the night clean up for a SUPER reasonable fee, which I would highly recommend. She left me with a feeling of confidence from start to finish. It is so nice to worry about one less thing on your big day. Thank you for such a wonderful experience, Bloom!

Profile Picture Adriana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloom was wonderful! They also helped coordinate the rehearsal and ceremony, one of the best things we did!

Profile Picture Barb, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bloom floral was a dream to work with! They took time to understand what my daughter’s vision was for her wedding. No detail was missed! The floral arrangements and decor were gorgeous and not the same old typical wedding stuff. Truly unique and beautiful!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I cannot say enough amazing things! Bloom continues to be one of the top florists I refer to friends, family, clients, strangers in passing... Laurel and her team's work is incredible and they are so fun to work with! The Bloom studio is full of fun decor you didn't even know you needed until you walk in and fall in love every which way you turn.

We have seen many floral arrangements by Bloom Floral and Event Design and their work is breathtaking!!! The flowers are always very fresh, colorful, and beautiful and the arrangements are superior. Make sure to check them out- we highly recommend them!

Simply amazing. Her taste and knowledge of flowers is excellent and she really knows how to listen so as to design just the right arrangement for whatever your style may be. I've not only photographed weddings where she has been the florist, but I also hired her for my own wedding!

I'm a DJ - what do I know about flowers, huh? Good question, but I know about people and Laurel is just a pleasure to work with on those occasions I've been lucky enough to do events with her. She really seems to get to know what her clients are after, and the gasps I hear when people see the rooms she helps create, let me know she does it right every time! I hope we can keep the gasps coming together!

Laurel from Bloom Floral & Event Design does amazing work! Her designs are beautiful and she's great to work with as well- very timely and professional. We loved seeing her work so much at weddings that we photographed, that we commissioned her to do an event for us. Her work was so creative and out-of-the-box, exactly what we were looking for, and she exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend her!!! ~ Miranda & Adam

Events