$1,595
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Timeless Events, LLC

Wedding planners aren't a luxury...they're a necessity. That's where we come in.

Timeless Events offers wedding planning services to all couples throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Our knowledgeable wedding coordinators are here to help turn your visions into a reality. Whether you need help planning the wedding from start to finish, or just want someone there to make sure everything goes smoothly, Timeless Events can help.

We believe no couple should be without a wedding planner just because they can't afford it. With prices to fit everyone's budget, our wedding services are a necessity for all brides.

Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how we can help YOU. Our expert wedding coordinators can't wait to assist you in making your special day even more perfect!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)

Kristin is the absolute best and you will not regret hiring her. The biggest compliment I can give her is that she thought of

Profile Picture User7748509, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

We hired Kristin after meeting with her and having our venue recommend her. We really wanted a day-of-coordinator so that our family and us could relax and have fun on our wedding day and not have to stress about set up or take down. Kristin was fabulous to work with and I cannot recommend her enough! Everything went incredibly smooth and on our wedding day I did not have a care in the world. I knew she would take care of things that came up, and she was so easy and great to work with. She helped us and met with us the month before our wedding and was flexible with our schedules. She came to the rehearsal and helped a lot with that. Her and her assistant set up our wedding beautifully and it was more than I could've ever imagined! I was smiling and relaxed all day, and I attribute that to Kristin's excellent work. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would very much so recommend her.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

WOW is all I can say! I am SOOOO glad I hired Timeless Events to help on my big day. I don't know how brides do it without a service like this. I hired them for day of services only and it was really nice having Olya there to handle all the details & answer all my questions. She took care of full ceremony coordination, made sure the guests were where they needed to be, was my go between with vendors and even knew to get me my beer before I had to ask for it :-D I would highly, highly recommend if you are getting married to hire them for your needs whether it be full on wedding coordination or just "day of" needs.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Day-Of Coord.

Timeless Events, LLC Pricing

Timeless Events in ACTION

5 Photos

1 VIDEO

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Timeless Events. I have worked alongside them at many events and weddings. Their professionalism and their ability to be extremely organized makes working with them seem effortless. Timeless Events gives their clients the pleasure and the assurance that their event/wedding will be flawless. I am looking forward to working with them more in the future.

Kristen and her staff go above and beyond for their clients. Tuscan Hall is proud to refer our clients to Timeless Events over and over , and we are thankful for the preferred partnership we have with them. We highly recommend Timeless Events for all of your event needs!

Awesome planner who will have all the details of your day running smoothly so you can enjoy it!

Timeless Events care about their couples and go out of their way to make sure that a couples wedding day is unique and memorable.

Timeless Events is a Preferred Vendor at Tripoli Shrine Center. They always do a Awesome job!

101 PROS I KNOW

Events

2428 Fox River Parkway Unit C, Waukesha, WI 53189   See On Map
262-751-6355 (phone) 262-751-6355 (fax)
By appointment, including nights and weekends.