Timeless Events, LLC

Waukesha, WI View map
$1,595 Package Price

$1,595 Package Price

Timeless Events offers wedding planning services to all couples throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Our knowledgeable wedding coordinators are here to help turn your visions into a reality. Whether you need help planning the wedding from start to finish, want someone there to make sure everything goes smoothly the day-of, or just need a little extra help with set up and take down, Timeless Events can help.

We believe no couple should be without a wedding planner just because they can't afford it. With prices to fit everyone's budget, our wedding services are a necessity for all brides.

Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how we can help YOU. Our expert wedding coordinators can't wait to assist you in making your special day even more perfect!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1595.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2995.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alissa
    Alissa Married on 08/24/2019
    Kristin and her team were absolutely amazing! She was always right there giving me a hand right when I needed it and made the day go so so smoothly. Hiring Timeless Events for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. It made me stress free and allowed my husband and I to really just enjoy the day. I cannot thank them enough and would recommend them to everybody! Timeless Events doesn't require a second guess, they're beyond worth it! Thanks Kristin we love you!!

Timeless Events, LLC's reply:

Aw, thanks Alissa! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
    Kristen P. Married on 09/08/2018

Friendly, Outgoing, Calm Under Pressure- The PERFECT Wedding Coordinator!

Kristin was amazing!!!! I could not have asked for a more thoughtful, organized, friendly, outgoing wedding coordinator to work with for my wedding! I cannot praise her and her team enough, she literally made my day seamless. There was a small hiccup during the day (which no one could have predicted would happen or could have prevented from happening) and Kristin handled it like a professional, I had no idea that it happened until the next day and speaking with Kristin throughout the day and night (she checked in with me the perfect amount and made sure I was on schedule for everything), I NEVER would have guessed that something went wrong. She is extremely professional, keeps a level head, is calm under pressure and made my day perfect. She makes sure your needs are met and allows you to enjoy you day and not worry about the knitty gritty things that are happening throughout the day. There is no way my day would have gone off as perfect if Kristin wasn't there. She was extremely helpful, thoughtful and I have already recommended her to a few of my friends who are engaged. I cannot say enough good things about working with Timeless Events. If you haven't booked them yet, do it!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 07/14/2018

Totally worth it!!

Hiring Kristin as our day-of wedding coordinator was one of the the best wedding planning decisions we made! We were uncertain whether we truly needed a day of wedding coordinator, but after meeting with Kristin to discuss how she could help us it was a no-brainer! Kristin was very affordable and ensured our wedding day ran smoothly. She recommended numerous vendors and gave us several suggestions for how to ensure our day ran as easily as possible. In our two pre-wedding meetings, she brought up many questions and specifics that we hadn’t even considered. On the day of, she and her assistant handled all the details that I did not want falling to our wedding party or family. She was professional and coordinated with our other wedding vendors in the week leading up to the wedding so we didn’t have to. Kristin and her team were the last ones there on our wedding night cleaning up, and made sure we received all of our remaining wedding trinkets when we were ready to pick them up. If there were any issues on our wedding day, we were unaware of them as Kristin had them covered. We received many compliments on her professionalism from both our wedding party and family members who actually turned to her with questions on the big day. Wedding planning is stressful enough, and we are so happy we hired Kristin to help with the most important day of our lives!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Timeless Events, LLC Price Rates

Pour Inc. Pour Inc. Wedding Caterers

I love working with Timeless Events. I have worked alongside them at many events and weddings. Their professionalism and their ability to be extremely organized makes working with them seem effortless. Timeless Events gives their clients the pleasure and the assurance that their event/wedding will be flawless. I am looking forward to working with them more in the future.

Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Kristen and her staff go above and beyond for their clients. Tuscan Hall is proud to refer our clients to Timeless Events over and over , and we are thankful for the preferred partnership we have with them. We highly recommend Timeless Events for all of your event needs!

Sweet Pea Cinema Sweet Pea Cinema Wedding Videographers

Awesome planner who will have all the details of your day running smoothly so you can enjoy it!

341 E. Lloyd Street Waukesha, WI, 53212
262-751-6355

By appointment, including nights and weekends.
Location of (Timeless Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding