Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All-Star Music

Your Day. Your Event. Your Way.

All-Star Music provides exceptional, personalized DJ services throughout Wisconsin with additional services including uplighting, slideshow production, ceremony music, custom monograms and karaoke.

We only book one event for any given date, so you and your wedding will be our sole focus for the entire day!  Plus, you are guaranteed to have the company owner as your actual DJ - so you never have to worry about an inexperiencecd or unprepared DJ showing up on your big day!

We also welcome as much input as you want to provide in planning the details of your reception with the convenience of your own client website to assist in organizing introductions, formal dances, custom music requests and a detailed itinerary.

All-Star Music has earned an impeccable reputation for helping to create memorable events, and we are committed to ensuring that your day and your event are done your way!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)

Craig was absolutely amazing! Our guests couldn't say enough nice things about the structure of the day and the perfect choice of music. All which fell in the hands of Craig. He made our day run so smoothly from ceremony, to speeches, to keeping people rocking the dance floor all night long! Our guests even demanded an encore in which he kindly obliged, with not one but at least THREE more songs! The dance floor was packed all night and the variety of music was absolutely perfect. We can't thank Craig and All-Star Music enough for making our day so special and memorable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot thank All-Star Music enough for making our wedding day the best day ever! The planning process was easy and painless. The dance floor was always packed and everyone loved the variety of music. We also opted to have the photo booth included in our package, which was a huge hit. Amber and Craig were so great to work with. Craig made sure to remind guests to go to the photo booth and Amber came and found me to remind me to take pictures. Craig and Amber met and exceeded all our expectations! We highly recommend All-Star Music!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig is THE MAN. We couldn't have been more impressed and happy with his work! We interviewed at least 10 DJs in Milwaukee and Chicago and he was by far the most genuine and down to earth. He helped us choose music with both phone calls and his online portal, which was super helpful. He even helped me edit my Father-Daughter dance song and my husband's Mother-Son dance song. He is not one of those typical DJ types, he is so kind and warm. I even threw in a few audibles on the day and he was like "absolutely, I'll make it happen." He read the crowd and the vibe and EVERY song was a great moment. Pick him over the other big Milwaukee DJ vendors, trust me. THANK YOU SO MUCH CRAIG!

Photo of All-Star Music in Milwaukee, WI - Dance party!
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

All-Star Music Pricing

1 VIDEO

All-Star Music promo
1:12 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
All-Star music is as professional as they come! Not only is Craig a great friend, he is a phenomenal DJ. If we are booked up for your date, All-Star Music is our number one recommendation!

I refer all my couples to All-Star Music because I know they'll be in good hands. Craig & Amber are wonderful to work with, very professional and they know how to keep the dance floor packed! They also listen to their couples requests and really do everything they can to make their wedding special.

All-Star Music has been my go-to entertainment vendor over the past few years. Craig is professional, kind and my clients love working with him. He is organized and provides services that are truly tailored to the bride and groom for their wedding day. Everyone always knows they are in great hands when working with All-Star Music for their entertainment!

It was such a blast working with All Star Music this past year. The dance floor was busy all night long (I have the photos to prove it!). They were so easy to work with and so great with the couple!

I have witnessed All-Star Music in action on many occasions. On every one of these occasions their professionalism, entertainment value, and amazing sound were always paramount! Once you meet or even talk with Craig you'll know All-Star Music is the DJ for your up & coming event!

Events