Jack Boatman Music Services

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Jack Boatman Music Services is based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and specializes in wedding entertainment. Jack Boatman is an experienced violinist and DJ who can perform instrumentals during ceremonies and fill the dance floor during receptions. He delights in elevating the atmosphere of special occasions with his eclectic musical offerings.

Jack Boatman Music Services provides high-quality sound systems and uplighting for sophisticated soirées. All-round entertainer Jack is a seasoned MC and lends his talents for introductions, announcements, and seamless transitions throughout wedding receptions. To-be-weds can avail of consultations with this professional to share their preferences and musical tastes. His playlists comprise numerous genres from rock and pop to country and hip hop. Whether you are seeking live classical music as you walk down the aisle or floor-fillers for the afterparty, this multitasking individual can be of service.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Eric
    Eric B. Married on 09/25/2021

Best DJ around

Jack was absolutely amazing! My wife and I LOVE to dance, and Jack was fantastic at keeping people on the dance floor all night. We loved that he really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and he worked closely with us to get an idea of our music likes and dislikes. We gave him a few "must plays" and a few "absolutely nots," but otherwise, we let him run with the music and we were not disappointed. He is sure to keep people of ALL ages entertained at your wedding. Not only was he great at keeping people on the dance floor, he was also very good at communication. He reached out with any questions he had and was very quick in responding to our concerns. Lastly, the one thing that really sets Jack apart from the rest are his violin skills. We were able to hire him for a violinist during our ceremony and a party DJ for our reception. He really is the complete package. Jack is one vendor you will never have to worry about! You won't regret hiring him!
  • Maralena
    Maralena T. Married on 08/06/2021

Jack was more than we had ever hoped for!

I am SO happy to have had the pleasure of working with Jack. He went above and beyond for our wedding. To name a few moments:

1) I sent him a youtube video of a cut song that I wanted to use for my father daughter dance. He cut it so perfectly, down to the second. He sent me the music file so my dad and I were able to practice ahead of time with the edited music.

2) Jack came to our dress rehearsal to set up speakers and check the sound system. I did not ask him to do this.

3) I had very specific timing for the processional walk with my dad and I, and Jack was very open to making sure that could happen.

I had so many guests say that they have never danced that much at a wedding and how great the DJ was. Thats all Jack's work! He never let the party die down and played just the right amount of slow songs.

He played the most beautiful violin pieces prior to the ceremony.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jack. You need to hire him, I promise you will not regret it. There are so many large DJ companies where you just get a random DJ. The experience is so different with Jack. Take my advice!

Pricing

2200 N Commerce St Apt 202 Milwaukee, WI, 53212
Location of (Jack Boatman Music Services)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding