DJ Felix Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

Based in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, DJ Felix Entertainment is a wedding DJ business specializing in lively dance floors with high-energy performances. For owner Alex, professionalism, personality, and an excellent taste in music are essential to creating musical experiences that newlyweds will cherish. Passionate about his song choices, Alex works tirelessly with clients to determine their preferences and produce a winning setlist.

DJ Felix Entertainment provides detailed DJ packages, photo booth rentals, and uplighting. Boasting a wide variety of add-ons, the company offers decorative lights, projectors and screens, high-quality sound equipment, and an online song request platform for guests. All packages include delivery, setup, and cleanup for a hassle-free experience, along with wedding planning assistance. Additionally, couples can hire the company for a silent disco experience.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Matthew
    Matthew G. Married on 06/25/2022

Professional, Flexible, and AMAZING

DJ Felix Entertainment (specifically DJ Steven Z.) were everything we hoped for from our DJ. From their responsiveness to emails, working with us on custom entrance requests, to keeping the dance floor packed all night, we could not have asked for more. They have the flexibility for you to choose specific songs, artists, genres, etc. to taking those things off your plate by making the decisions for you based on a little feedback, I can't recommend their team enough. 10/10!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding DJ

Our daughters wedding was awesome! We had Bob as our DJ and he was wonderful! He even helped me with some decorations!! Kind professional fun and our crowd danced all night! Had some beautiful lights during dinner that made that special touch!
  • Rylee
    Rylee W. Married on 06/18/2022

10/10 Recommend to Everyone

Bob was amazing! So responsive and helpful! I love that your guests can request songs before the day of! Great music, lights, and skills.

Team

Steven Zsori
Steven Zsori
Disc Jockey

Meet DJ Stan, Our youngest of DJ's. He has a high level of entertainment skill when it comes to your next event and brings nothing but his A game to the table. He has been in the DJ spotlight for a few years now and is dieing to show you his talents. Everything from simple cross fading to beat mixing, he has the talent. Starting in his early years, he has always had the love of music but never fully knew it was his passion until just a few years ago. Music is in the family blood, even his older sister is a radio DJ superstar for one of our own local Country stations (104.5 WSLD). While he loves a variety of music, his passion is in the beat of the music.

David  Ackatz
David Ackatz
Disc Jockey

David Ackatz (a.k.a. DJ-A) has been DJ-ing in the Whitewater/Fort Atkinson area since 2010. He is able to do anything from The Rave to a house party basement on P-street. He can spin Progressive House, Dubstep, Top40, Hip-Hop, and anything else with a bassline. David Ackatz (a.k.a. "Ackatz") has been DJ-ing in South-Central Wisconsin since 2010 He is both a Resident and Mobile DJ.

Megan Grassel
Megan Grassel
Disc Jockey

DJ Megan started DJ'ing around 1999 on vinyl Technic turntables. Carrying my crate of records around to any show that I did. Let me tell you, after a while that crate got heavier! I went anywhere I could possibly spin, from bars to clubs then on 98.3 ClubMix radio that aired in Round Lake for a couple of years. I have hosted many different kinds of events, along with my background of many clubs and bars in the area. I plan on many more years of it to come!! I have DJ'ed hundreds of weddings, birthday parties, firework shows, school events, holiday events, work events, and many more! I enjoy every aspect, and every genre of music! I love seeing people have a good time, and dancing when I am playing. No matter what type of show or event that I am playing, this is what I love doing!

Parisi photography Parisi photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Felix has always been one of our favorite DJs to work with. Always communicates well with us during events and the wedding parties love him.

W3954 South End Rd. Lake Geneva, WI, 53147
Location of (DJ Felix Entertainment)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding