178 Reviews for DJ Felix Entertainment

MC (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)
139 DJ Felix Entertainment Reviews

I had DJ Stan and my night was absolutely amazing.. he was quick to adjust when last minute things came up and he kept the party going all night! He accommodated our special exit at the end of the night! I definitely recommend!! Wish I could do it all again! So fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Eric, did a good job,
It was a bit of a slow start, I would strongly recommend that that he be more aggressive in editing the song lengths. In this day most folks wanting to dance want to here the initial songs verses and quickly move to the next song. While Eric did shorten many of the songs I would recommend to be much more aggressive.

Profile Picture Paul, 7/6/18, 1 Review
2.7

Our DJ was disappointing to be honest- if you are going to go with this company be sure to pick the showman option because anything other than that they are basically silent and will not hype up your wedding at all. Several mistakes were made by the DJ. And the only negative feedback we are getting from our guests is that our DJ was not good and could have been better. He played the wrong version of Christina Perri for my bridal party entrance- it was supposed to be the actual song not instrumental which he played. I had my coordinator hold my bridal party back to wait for the words to begin and as they were never starting it made it look like an awkward delay during the processional. For my bouquet toss song I picked raining men but why wouldn't he have just played the chorus- he played the whole beginning part where the ladies are talking and there was no music at all and once again I was waiting forever for the words to start which was once again an awkward delay. Only positive is they will work with your budget and are flexible to meet with you when needed.

Profile Picture Alysia, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Josh was amazing! We got married on June 15th and he helped make our dream wedding into reality! He was there for the ceremony and the reception and helped keep the party going. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everything was great! Very responsive, kind, and flexible. Dj josh was very professional and everyone really loved the atmosphere and music selections. We received a lot of compliments regarding his work. We would hire this buisness again in a heartbeat. We had trouble accessing the website a few times but when brought up with the owner he helped us immediately.

Profile Picture Josh, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We came up to WI from Chicago to have a Wedding mid-June 18'. We were hesitant on using a DJ outside our area back home that we didn't know. We received a referral and did a little homework to boot while coming across DJ Felix Entertainment. We're glad we followed through with it! I could write for hours on all the positives that DJ Josh did to make the wedding kick ass, but will blanket it all by saying this..

If you're looking for a great company that won't pull wool over your eyes, make your wedding planning easier and MAKE SURE that everyone at the party is on the dance floor, then go with these guys!

Thanks again Alex & Josh!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Stan was amazing! He asked me what I wanted my special day to be like, and he nailed it! He was funny, and entertaining, and everyone just loved him! He kept everything flowing smoothly, and the music was absolutely perfect! I would recommend him anyday for any event!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex did an excellent job at our wedding. He was organized, professional and friendly. I heard nothing but compliments from my guests about the music variety played. Alex was also extreamly flexible, allowing me to change some of my reception song choices at the last minute.

Profile Picture Vicky, 5/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex was great! He showed up on time, set up his gear, and was ready to roll. We were so busy with other stuff that he almost seemed to appear out of nowhere! He took the initiative to gather up guests and the wedding party during the appropriate times throughout the day: the service, the cocktail hour, and the reception, introduction of the wedding party -- all of it went very smoothly. Even before the big day, Alex was able to accommodate us during some of our last-minute planning. He's very professional and was definitely a great choice. Thanks Alex!

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company does a great job at a great value . My dance floor was full all night and everyone enjoyed the music. They also did my ceremony and everything was perfect . The online profile helps so much and you can request all the music and sample the songs before adding too your playlist !

Profile Picture Linds, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was fantastic!!! I read so many great reviews which convinced us to reach out to him and book him. We’re so glad he did!!! He really got everyone involved and out on the dance floor. We are from out of town and we have people asking if he’ll travel. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was amazing! The dance floor was busy all night, which is exactly what we had wanted for our wedding! We were extremely happy with Alex's services and so glad he was our DJ. We have had many guests comment how great he was as well!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Felix exceeded all expectations. From helping organize the night to make sure things ran smoothly, to getting our guests on the dance floor, he made our night better than we could’ve ever imagined.

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JOSH WAS AN EXCELLENT DJ FOR MINE AND MATT'S WEDDING ON 1/20/2018! HE TRULY MADE THE NIGHT!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AGAIN!! HONESTLY THE NIGHT WAS AMAZING, A WEEK LATER AND PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/20/18, 1 Review
4.7

Alex was awesome to work with. His website was super easy to navigate and he did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My DJ was Alex, he also is the company owner. He was fantastic! We had an issue with our live music provider at our ceremony, the guy backed out 3 weeks before the wedding really leaving us in a bad spot for ceremony music. Alex stepped up and offered his services for our ceremony aftering hearing about our set back. He didn't charge us anything extra even though it would have been fair to do so as we had only hired him for our reception. Our wedding was at a different location than the reception, he covered both with no issues and it was very professional. He has a nice setup plenty of uplighting filled our hall and he engaged our guests in a way that was fantastic. we got several complements about how well he had people out on the dance floor having fun. I don't plan on having another wedding but I will use him next time I need a DJ!

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing DJ Felix to DJ our wedding was the best decision we made. Alex made the planning process so easy and stress free. The wedding day was even more perfect. He kept everything running so smoothly so I didn't have to worry about a thing and could just enjoy the day. The music that was played was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend using DJ felix to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Hillary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was amazing. Wouldn't of wanted another dj.

Profile Picture Tamera, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Felix Entertainment was beyond wonderful, as we weren't quite knowledgeable on the flow of wedding receptions or how they should be acted out our DJ accommodated for our inexperience with his expertise! He was very personable and patient with us and worked with us to make the night flow by spectacularly. Even with a few last minute changes that came up he was able to professionally handle the situation with ease. I would highly recommend DJ Stan to friends and family or anyone that needed a DJ service!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super Easy to work with!! Would recommend Alex to everyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, the service was great. He worked well with our wedding officiant to organize the ceremony music. The set-up looked professional and clean. Alex, kept the wedding party on track, when we were close to falling off the rails (schedule). There was a miscommunication about the water fountain being on during the ceremony, but he resolved it quickly. Overall, Alex did his job very well. Thanks for being a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dann made sure the day went smoothly. We had a meeting before the event to go thru everything to make sure there were no surprises. He made sure everything went perfectly at the ceremony and reception. He also made sure that the dance floor had great songs that kept everything on the dance floor. He made it so I didn't have to worry about this part of my wedding.

Profile Picture adrea, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I begin! We had DJ josh for our wedding and words cannot describe how amazing the day was. The ceremony music was perfectly timed from start to finish, the wedding party entrances and all announcements throughout the night were all on time. When it came time to get the party started DJ josh had the dance floor packed ALL night! I think having a good DJ is hands down one of the most important things on your wedding day! Josh went above and beyond or already high expectations. Book with these guys and You WONT regret it! What a perfect day/night! Huge Thanks To DJ Josh for making our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Nate, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj felix was the best decision we made, planned the wedding in 3 months and without him it would have never turned out the way it did. He was very profesional, did everything we asked plus more, and knew how to make our wedding something will never forget.

Profile Picture Sarah & Matt, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex is the best! We had so many complements on the music. Thank you for keeping the party going!

Profile Picture Hope, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews