DJ Felix Entertainment Reviews

281 | Lake Geneva, WI

281 Reviews for DJ Felix Entertainment

Ethan L. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Nailed It, Great Job

Alex did a great job all around. We could trust him right from the get go with his professionalism and confidence, you could just tell he knew what he was doing and was going to do everything he could to make sure it went smoothly. The ceremony was done to perfection as far as the timing, and announcements throughout the night were flawless. There were never any glitches whatsoever, volume was perfect all night. Great mix of songs and feel for the flow of things. We even had a spur of the moment skit that caught me, the groom, by surprise, but Alex helped pull it off as smoothly as he possibly could and it was fun. Overall, he nailed it and we could not have been happier with the job he did helping us celebrate our wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Cassandra B. · Married on 03/08/2021

Great experience

Very easy to get a hold of. Great service.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie L. · Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Choice for Any School Event!

Awesome to work with, students were able to personalize their Prom music, and make requests the night of. Great value!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Haley S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic!

Alex was wonderful to work with. He made everybody comfortable and was flexible with song choices. I received so many compliments about him. The dance floor was rarely empty.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine B. · Married on 01/01/2021

Thank you so very much Alex!

Thank you for helping guide us through our special day! We and all of our guests enjoyed themselves very much!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Above and beyond expectations

It’s difficult to express in words how fantastic Alex was to my wife and I for our entire experience with him. In the first few weeks of being in contact he was very friendly and made it incredibly comfortably to work with him. He really shined as the star of the show the day of our wedding tho. Not only did we have to throw a last minute venue reschedule at him 2 weeks before our wedding, but we ran into the mother of all debacles before our ceremony started that led to an hour delay. Alex kept in contact with our guests, the event coordinator at our venue, the caterer, our officiant, and the wedding party to keep everyone focused and made sure we all had the energy to move forward when the crisis was handled. Alex kept the mood lively throughout the whole event, made us laugh, but most of all made sure my wife and I had a fantastic night. Alex handled our ceremony as well as our dinner/reception and there isn’t a single thing in the world I could have asked more of him. Without hesitation I will recommend Alex and DJ Felix Entertainment to anyone and everyone in need of DJ services. My wife and I are planning a 3 year anniversary celebration and I’m not even going to bother searching or a DJ. Alex is our guy. Anyone and everyone that has the pleasure of working with Alex or DJ Felix entertainment will end their event with memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/18/2020

Matthew W. · Married on 12/09/2020

AMAZING Experience, VERY Professional

We GREATLY enjoyed working with Alex at DJ Felix Entertainment. He was a very easy to work with and we had many people come up to us and say how great he was. He even read a custom wedding party introduction that was one of the highlights of our event. We HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding 11/07/20

Alex and Megan came to the rescue after my DJ couldn’t do mine, where I found out the week of my wedding. Alex was SO professional and stepped right in, guiding me along the way and what I needed to do. He assured everything would be great. DJ Megan got in touch with me and wanted to make sure everything was amazing. I told her we wanted people on the dance floor all night and she did that, and MORE. She was the best DJ. People were having a blast, and she kept people on the dance floor ALL night. It was everything I could’ve ever dreamed of. Thankyou Alex and Megan! We’d have you guys all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Minerva K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Professional

David was very responsive considering the circumstances that arose the morning of the wedding. He was able to find a Dj Eric Lina for our wedding who was just as kind and professional. Everything was handled with the utmost professionalism. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 11/01/2020

Wedding ceremony/reception

Alex was absolutely amazing! He did our Ceremony and wedding reception. Everything was perfect. He was fun, energetic and made sure no one left the dance floor. Would 100% recommend him!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Anderson · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween wedding

Alex was so awesome to work with! He made this whole wedding music process a breeze! He answered every question I threw his way and has the patience of a saint while working with me and my lack of computer skills. Lol! I would recommend him to everyone and anyone! I especially love how he played some Halloween music for our hallowedding! Everyone said how amazing he was.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Paulina Y. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing, professional, and super helpful!

Dj Stan was amazing! He made sure of what we wanted to the last tiniest details! He was totally professional and helpful! Stan was super easy to work with and he was very understanding with everything! I will recommend him to everyone I know! Couldn't be more happier!

Tyler L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Unbelievably Amazing!

DJ Dan took amazing care of us on our special day. He perfectly executed our timeline keeping us in the loop every step
    of the way so we did not have to worry about what was next and could keep out attention on enjoying our wedding day. DJ Dann made our wedding day so special for us, and I hope to work with him again in the future! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Brevin S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent!

He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Coordinated everything smoothly and made it a blast!

Rachael S. · Married on 10/16/2020

Would Recommend!

We would definitely recommend DJ Felix! Alex Johnson was our DJ. He was always available for questions, was willing to meet up when we were first looking to book, and the website for organizing the day was super easy to use! Alex was a fantastic showman, the ceremony music was perfect, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night, and everyone thought he was the coolest! Thank you, thank you for helping to make our day perfect! We will be sure to tell all of our friends!

Michelle K. · Married on 10/10/2020

The bride 👰

Professional but friendly and humor. Knowledge of wedding venue is phenomenal.

Alexandria R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome all around! Will always say how great they were! Recommend DJ Felix 1000%

DJ Felix entertainment is the best! Will always recommend this company 👌

• W

William B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Very professional. Went above and beyond to make our night as fun as possible

Very professional. Went above and beyond to make our night as fun as possible

Megan · Married on 10/03/2020

Exceeded my expectations!

Alex helped make our day amazing. Everyone that attended our wedding enjoyed the music and the dance floor environment. He was personable and showed that he cared about making the day perfect. His pricing is also manageable. I would highly recommend having him to DJ any event!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Aaron P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Best DJ

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ to be at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. He was fantastic to work with and very patient with us throughout Covid. Overall I would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or party.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Brittany K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Helpful, easy to work with, kept the party going

Alex was a pleasure to work with our entire wedding planning process. The website is easy to navigate and is very helpful with the timeline of the day. Alex was extremely helpful the day of keeping our reception on time and kept our guests dancing. Thank you for everything, Alex!

• Ireland

Ireland · Married on 10/03/2020

10/10 Recommend

DJ Felix Entertainment made our wedding absolutely amazing! Alex had great communication throughout the planning process and executed seamlessly on the day of. His energy, flexibility, positivity and professionalism made for a perfect experience. He kept our guests on the dance floor and the party going all night long!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Ariel E. · Married on 09/26/2020

Great Service

DJ Tim was so flexible with our night. We didn’t even realize how fast the time was going and he made sure to keep us on schedule but also was so extremely flexible for us. Alex and Tim were so easy to work with. We had a lot of compliments from guests on Tim and the dance floor was full the whole night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Sherry

Sherry S. · Married on 09/25/2020

Awesome Experience

DJ Felix (Alex) was a was a referral from a friend and we were so happy we chose him! He made his portion of my wedding planning so easy. He responded quickly and was so friendly and reassuring. Easy website to share with your friends for music requests. We had a blast and would definitely recommend him and his team!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Ruth J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wow! We couldn’t have been happier!

We had DJ Stan for our ceremony and he is amazing! Super nice and was very helpful!

Sent on 09/21/2020