Parisi photography

Twin Lakes, WI View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Parisi photography is a photojournalistic Twin Lakes-based photography business that specializes in traditional and contemporary wedding and senior portraits. They understand that photography is more than just taking stunning photos; it's about relationships. Parisi photography focuses on relationship building to better capture the essence of your special moment.

Experience
Nick Parisi is the owner/photographer behind Parisi photography. He has been a professional photographer since 1992 and holds a major in photography with a minor in graphic arts from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design.

The photographer offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Parisi photography also offers:

• Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,487.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Maria
    Maria M. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience with Quality Product

Finding a photographer was one of the most important decisions for our wedding. We were looking for someone who we could trust to truly capture our day. It was so important to us to have pictures that were traditional, focused on the bride and groom, and also focused on everyone involved in our day. Parisi Photography checked all the boxes of what we were looking for and more. Nick and Cate were amazing to work with. So professional and so fun! Our bridal party and even guests attending the wedding have given us so many compliments on our photographer. Our day was captured perfectly. They made sure to capture both me, the bride, and my husband getting ready in the morning. They captured every minute of our ceremony and all the fun at the reception. They traveled to as many photo locations as we asked. Cate was like a mom to me for the day as she paid attention to every detail! She always made sure my hair was perfect, veil was laying right, and even made sure my necklace was laying straight. She made sure I held my bouquet in every picture at the perfect angle. Nick knew how to work with a large bridal party group and keep everything fun. Parisi Photography provided us with top quality pictures. Our pictures are crystal clear and range from close ups to wider shots. I love the unique angle shots they captured. Nick and Cate are an amazing team and capture every angle of every minute of the day. I truly could not have imagined someone better than Parisi Photography to capture our wedding day. We are forever grateful for their work and for providing us with memories to last a lifetime. I highly recommend Parisi Photography. I hope to work with them again someday in the future!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Married on 10/13/2018

Best Photographer in the Area

I would recommend Parisi Photography to absolutely anyone looking for a wedding photographer. My husband is not one for photos, and he absolutely loved Nick and Cate - they made the entire "photography" element of our engagement and wedding so natural and fun, and the result was an amazing collection of photos and memories that we will forever cherish.
  • Barb
    Barb L. Married on 10/10/2018

Arnold wedding in Sheboygan, Wi

The pictures of my daughters wedding are nothing short of spectacular. Nick was fun, funny, and charming. He has a great vision and the pictures are the proof.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Scott Parr Weddings Scott Parr Weddings Wedding DJs

Nick, not only do you deliver the-best-of-the-best in photography. You are just a joy to work with from one wedding service to another. Well coordinated, friendly, fun, professional, knowledgeable. No wonder your brides and grooms love having you as their wedding photographer!

TTUNES Productions TTUNES Productions Wedding DJs

Nick & Cate are true professionals. When I'm working a wedding with Parisi, I know it will be a great one! We have worked well together at several weddings to make sure special moments are captured.

9100 368th ave Twin Lakes, 53181

24-7
Location of (Parisi photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding