Parisi photography Reviews

71 Reviews for Parisi photography

71 Parisi photography Reviews
  • Carley Elyse

Carley · Married on 09/22/2018

Nick is my favorite photographer for many reasons. I used him for my Senior Pictures in High School, Family Pictures, and now that I am getting married it was a no-brainer to use him for my engagement and wedding photos. He can keeps the sessions light-hearted and really knows how to get you laughing and catches those moments beautifully. I have always been very happy with the quality of photos that he produces and how upfront he is with his services and fees. He is always willing to try new things no matter what crazy ideas you have. You know what you are getting and he is willing to sit down with you after the session if you need help choosing from all of the amazing photos he posted for you to look at on his website. I refer him to anyone that needs a photographer because he is so phenomenal.

Parisi photography 1
    Parisi photography 2
    Parisi photography 3

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Nick & Cate make taking pictures so easy. They’re both so much fun and make you feel at ease. They helped make our wedding day a great time and shared a lot of laughs. They truly know how to do their jobs. They’re pictures are absolutely amazing and we would suggest them over and over again to others. Should we have any other occasion to take pictures, we will certainly choose Parisi’s. They were so awesome we would just want to take pictures for no certain reason. They never stop smiling.

Chelle · Married on 08/19/2018

Nick was such a great photographer! He was there to capture every special moment of our wedding. He's so creative and quick! If he's this wonderful at shooting weddings, I'm sure he is an amazing photohrapher for family portraits and graduation shoots, too! You won't regret hiring him for any occassion! I'm going to keep him in mind 12 years from now when my son will be a senior in HS!

Annette · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick and Cate were amazing!!! They captured all of the great moments at my daughters wedding and were very accommodating to whatever we wanted. So glad Ron B. recommended them to us. What a small world.

Parisi photography 4

Sondra · Married on 02/17/2018

Nick and Cate were wonderful. They were able to capture on film who we are and the love we share. It's obvious this is not a job for them but a passion and something they truly enjoy. They were so easy to work with and we were so comfortable. Our pictures turned out amazing. The cake, food and party only last a day. The pictures last a lifetime, so make sure you chose a professional, it will be worth every penny. Parisi photography is an excellent choice, jut look at the pictures on their website. Thank you again Nick and Cate.

Parisi photography 5
    Parisi photography 6
    Parisi photography 7

Kris · Married on 01/20/2018

Parisi Photography did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. They came up with gorgeous locations for outside pictures (in January) and the wedding party had a ball taking them. They were prompt, organized and professional. They also had great rapport with everyone, from the flower girls to the grandparents and everyone in between. We have a blended family and they made what could have been a bit awkward an absolute breeze. They also created a helpful timeline for the wedding couple to make the day run smoothly and on a schedule. Highly recommend!!!

Parisi photography 8
    Parisi photography 9

Brian · Married on 01/20/2018

Incredible job done by these folks. Went out of their way for us for everything. Pictures are beautiful beyond belief. Thank you for everything.

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2017

October 21, 2017 - Koster
    My husband and I are so thankful to have picked Parisi Photography for our wedding this past October. Nick worked with us step by step with our engagement photos, wedding timeline, and we now have amazing photos that will last a lifetime. Nick made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photos. He made us laugh, enjoy, and cherish our time celebrating our engagement. On the wedding day, Nick Parisi and his wife were very professional, flexible, and fun. I am recommending Parisi Photography to all of you who would like amazing photos and genuine talent and personality from your photographer.

Parisi photography 10
    Parisi photography 11

Chris · Married on 10/21/2017

We have used Parisi Photography for 2 of our kids' weddings. We have enjoyed working with Nick and are thankful for everything he has done to help us capture our most cherished moments. We love the photos we recieve and how helpful he is. We look forward to using him again and recommend Parisi Photography to everyone!

Sherrill · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough about Nick and his lovely wife. Our daughter did an outstanding job of selecting his services for her save the date pictures and her wedding. He was personable and easy to work with, not to mention the outstanding pictures he captured. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Please consider him in any upcoming event you need photography for. His performance is outstanding! I would also like to add our son got married a year ago and used a 'corporate' photographer. It was so non-personable to the point the photographer didn't know the 'specifics' of the family. There is something to be said for Parisi Photography and the wonderful service we experienced.

Parisi photography 12

MIchelle · Married on 09/08/2017

Nick and Cate took care of the engagement photos and wedding photos for my daughter and her fiance. We've personally had family photos taken from Parisi and graduation pictures as well. They are not only awesome photographers but awesome people to boot! I gave them 5 stars on "value" not because I know what their package cost but because I feel I know them as friends and I trust my daughter and my now son-in-law. I can't wait to see all the pics from their very special day. I know they will be awesome!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/08/2017

When my husband and I got engaged back in January, we knew without a doubt that we wanted Nick and Cate to photograph our wedding, and we actually chose our wedding date based on their availability. Parisi did my senior pictures 14 years ago, family pictures, and my sister-in-law's wedding, so between knowing the high quality work they do, and what amazing people they are, it was a no-brainer. We even incorporated our two dogs into our engagement and wedding pics, and they were adorable. Nick and Cate work incredibly well together, and helped make the day run smoothly. I also can't thank them enough for helping ease the day-of stresses and helping keep me (with a hundred things running through my mind) calm. Quite a few people from our bridal party knew Nick and Cate, either from working with them in the past or family friends, but those who didn't kept raving about fun they were and how efficient they were with instructing us for different poses and keeping us on schedule. We were smiling and laughing the entire day. I truly can not say enough positive things about Nick and Cate. They captured our special day better than we ever could have imagined! Top-notch people, and top-notch business!

Parisi photography 13
    Parisi photography 14
    Parisi photography 15
    Parisi photography 16
    Parisi photography 17

Allison · Married on 09/08/2017

Nick & Cate photographed my sister's wedding in September and what a day! They were in perfect control of our rowdy bridal party and took incredible photos that really showcased all of our personalities and the entire wedding day to a tee. They know exactly the types of photos and locations they want but are also open to other suggestions. Amazing duo, highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick was so amazing to work with. We used him for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was so fun and made the experience very comfortable and fun. His pictures turned out beautifully. We could not have asked for a better team to work with than him and his wife on our special day! Thank you Nick for capturing such amazing memories for us to have and enjoy!

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Parisi is by far the best in the business, our pictures always turn out great! Nick and Cate are so friendly and a blast to work! They have been my family's photographers for years (senior pictures, family photos, engagement/wedding). I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Patti · Married on 08/12/2017

Very good at what they do! Photos very professional, personable and unique! As parents of the bride, we were able to sit back and enjoy the day; while Nick and Kate did their job capturing all those special moments through out the day! Photos are priceless!!

Cindi · Married on 08/12/2017

Nick and Kate were awesome. They caught some beautiful moments.

Shannon · Married on 08/05/2017

My family has known and used Parisi Photography since it became Parisi Photography; so, when my wedding day approached, there was no question as to who was going to take the pictures. I expressed to Nick my wishes for the day and then trusted his professionalism to deliver; and boy did they ever. I HATE pics of myself but Parisi Photography delivered hands down. I was actually excited to look at pictures of myself and share them with others. I also hate details and like simplicity and parisi Photography took that off my plate and handled all the details for me. They laid out the day, moved us through the process and provided great entertainment and stories along the way. I am so overjoyed at the fact that we chose Parisi Photography because I will never get married again and not knowing whether or not your photographers really captured the moments of the day is an unsettling feeling but I'm here to say that you can trust Parisi Photography will capture it all!!!!

Shannon Riley/Bush (Bride)!

Julie · Married on 07/22/2017

This was our first wedding so we turned to parisi photography for the most amazing photos. Along with the photos came the highly professional and NICE business owners! Our day would not have been nearly as smooth and meaningful without Parisi Photography!!
    Have recommended them to any and all people looking for such a fabulous experience! I literally never worried for one second that they would be nothing but perfection!!!

Mark · Married on 07/22/2017

Parisi Photography was fantastic! They provided great service for our son and new daughter-in-law. Very responsive, wonderful selection of poses and beautiful final photos. Can't wait to see all the photos of this special day!

Judy · Married on 07/21/2017

My daughter and her husband chose Parisi Photography for their wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were perfessional when needed and were able to crack jokes to capture true smiles when needes. Looking at my daughter's pictures after they were posted (which only took about a week) made me cry with joy. All moments were captured and the pictures turned out fabulous. I would recommend Parisi Photography to anyone!

Eva · Married on 07/21/2017

Parisi Photography did an amazing job at my son's wedding. They did a great job capturing the moment and making everyone feel comfortable. Nick and his wife were fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

Nick and Cate are a dream team! They are so easy to work with, they make you laugh, cry with happiness at the quality of photos, and most importantly feel comfortable. Nick even had all my photos uploaded to his website jist ONE week after my wedding, seriously the best! To say I am happy with Parisi Photography is an understatement! Nick and Cate, keep up the most fabulous work!

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Pics are fantastic, so many pics captured when no one knew they were being photographed. Very professional & unobtrusive. Would recommend this company to all.

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Planning a wedding from out of state was a big challenge but working with Nick and Cate was the easiest part. The first time we met with Nick, we felt like we knew exactly what we were getting for his fee and what his final products would be like. He didn't try to hide anything and there were no surprises at the end because of his complete transparency. Anyone who has planned a wedding knows this isn't always the case. And we get a flash drive with all photos which I din't think anyone ever got!

Neither my husband nor I like having out pictures taken and usually prefer candid to posed photos. The way Nick and Cate allow you to relax and be in the moment turned out absolutely STUNNING pictures without us feeling uncomfortable in the slightest. in fact, we really enjoyed this aspect of our wedding festivities!

I also really appreciated his willingness to spend time with me on the phone (as I was not local) and hammer our every aspect of our timeline so that I was not worried about a thing on the day of our wedding. I went to another wedding about a month after my own and it was so obvious that Parisi Photography is worth EVERY PENNY. The bride was organizing and corralling all of the photos herself and I was so grateful for how relaxed and taken care of I was with Nick and Cate.

Another really wonderful aspect of their package was having 2 shooters. It is amazing what can be captured by an additional shooter that the person being photographed isn't paying attention to. Having 2 different angles on the same shot makes for some really amazing photos to choose from.

Thanks Nick and Cate for making our wedding day easy and memorable!