67 Reviews for Parisi photography

Additional Hours (2)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
67 Parisi photography Reviews

Nick is my favorite photographer for many reasons. I used him for my Senior Pictures in High School, Family Pictures, and now that I am getting married it was a no-brainer to use him for my engagement and wedding photos. He can keeps the sessions light-hearted and really knows how to get you laughing and catches those moments beautifully. I have always been very happy with the quality of photos that he produces and how upfront he is with his services and fees. He is always willing to try new things no matter what crazy ideas you have. You know what you are getting and he is willing to sit down with you after the session if you need help choosing from all of the amazing photos he posted for you to look at on his website. I refer him to anyone that needs a photographer because he is so phenomenal.

Profile Picture Carley, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Nick and Cate were wonderful. They were able to capture on film who we are and the love we share. It's obvious this is not a job for them but a passion and something they truly enjoy. They were so easy to work with and we were so comfortable. Our pictures turned out amazing. The cake, food and party only last a day. The pictures last a lifetime, so make sure you chose a professional, it will be worth every penny. Parisi photography is an excellent choice, jut look at the pictures on their website. Thank you again Nick and Cate.

Profile Picture Sondra, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
4.7

Nick and his wife, Cate, were an amazing team! We met with Nick to go over the contract before we signed. He was very thorough with who was involved in the wedding, our family dynamics, our wedding party, and our vision for the day. They were very flexible with questions, timing, and did an amazing job working with our wedding party of 16 people. We are not from the area, so Nick and Cate worked with us to find the best locations that we could take pictures at. My husband, along with 4 of our groomsman, are volunteer fire fighters in a different town, and Nick was able to work with the Waterford fire department so we could use one of their trucks for pictures! Every image turned out beautiful and they were able to capture our big day perfectly. Highly recommend using Parisi Photography!

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience was spectacular with Parisi Photography! Our kids had a huge wedding party and many family members and they were so flexible everything got done in a timely fashion. The quality of the photos are excellent. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Parisi Photography did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. They came up with gorgeous locations for outside pictures (in January) and the wedding party had a ball taking them. They were prompt, organized and professional. They also had great rapport with everyone, from the flower girls to the grandparents and everyone in between. We have a blended family and they made what could have been a bit awkward an absolute breeze. They also created a helpful timeline for the wedding couple to make the day run smoothly and on a schedule. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kris, 1/20/18, 1 Review
4.7

Nick is amazing to work with! He blew our expectations out of the water and really captured the day.

Profile Picture Jesse, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Incredible job done by these folks. Went out of their way for us for everything. Pictures are beautiful beyond belief. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Brian, 1/20/18, 1 Review

October 21, 2017 - Koster
My husband and I are so thankful to have picked Parisi Photography for our wedding this past October. Nick worked with us step by step with our engagement photos, wedding timeline, and we now have amazing photos that will last a lifetime. Nick made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photos. He made us laugh, enjoy, and cherish our time celebrating our engagement. On the wedding day, Nick Parisi and his wife were very professional, flexible, and fun. I am recommending Parisi Photography to all of you who would like amazing photos and genuine talent and personality from your photographer.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Parisi were always there taking pics of everything & more than we realized! He gave us plenty of tips to get the best pics . He was so flexible, creative, fast & kind! We had no worries about pictures that day, he was very reliable and dependable. I even saw him running a few times to set up shots!
10.21.17Koster

Profile Picture jacqueline, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have used Parisi Photography for 2 of our kids' weddings. We have enjoyed working with Nick and are thankful for everything he has done to help us capture our most cherished moments. We love the photos we recieve and how helpful he is. We look forward to using him again and recommend Parisi Photography to everyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Nick and his lovely wife. Our daughter did an outstanding job of selecting his services for her save the date pictures and her wedding. He was personable and easy to work with, not to mention the outstanding pictures he captured. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Please consider him in any upcoming event you need photography for. His performance is outstanding! I would also like to add our son got married a year ago and used a 'corporate' photographer. It was so non-personable to the point the photographer didn't know the 'specifics' of the family. There is something to be said for Parisi Photography and the wonderful service we experienced.

Photo for Parisi photography Review - There is no editing here - it was that beautiful
Profile Picture Sherrill, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and Cate took care of the engagement photos and wedding photos for my daughter and her fiance. We've personally had family photos taken from Parisi and graduation pictures as well. They are not only awesome photographers but awesome people to boot! I gave them 5 stars on "value" not because I know what their package cost but because I feel I know them as friends and I trust my daughter and my now son-in-law. I can't wait to see all the pics from their very special day. I know they will be awesome!

Profile Picture MIchelle, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my husband and I got engaged back in January, we knew without a doubt that we wanted Nick and Cate to photograph our wedding, and we actually chose our wedding date based on their availability. Parisi did my senior pictures 14 years ago, family pictures, and my sister-in-law's wedding, so between knowing the high quality work they do, and what amazing people they are, it was a no-brainer. We even incorporated our two dogs into our engagement and wedding pics, and they were adorable. Nick and Cate work incredibly well together, and helped make the day run smoothly. I also can't thank them enough for helping ease the day-of stresses and helping keep me (with a hundred things running through my mind) calm. Quite a few people from our bridal party knew Nick and Cate, either from working with them in the past or family friends, but those who didn't kept raving about fun they were and how efficient they were with instructing us for different poses and keeping us on schedule. We were smiling and laughing the entire day. I truly can not say enough positive things about Nick and Cate. They captured our special day better than we ever could have imagined! Top-notch people, and top-notch business!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick & Cate photographed my sister's wedding in September and what a day! They were in perfect control of our rowdy bridal party and took incredible photos that really showcased all of our personalities and the entire wedding day to a tee. They know exactly the types of photos and locations they want but are also open to other suggestions. Amazing duo, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick was so amazing to work with. We used him for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was so fun and made the experience very comfortable and fun. His pictures turned out beautifully. We could not have asked for a better team to work with than him and his wife on our special day! Thank you Nick for capturing such amazing memories for us to have and enjoy!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Parisi is by far the best in the business, our pictures always turn out great! Nick and Cate are so friendly and a blast to work! They have been my family's photographers for years (senior pictures, family photos, engagement/wedding). I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Very good at what they do! Photos very professional, personable and unique! As parents of the bride, we were able to sit back and enjoy the day; while Nick and Kate did their job capturing all those special moments through out the day! Photos are priceless!!

Profile Picture Patti, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and Kate were awesome. They caught some beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Cindi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My family has known and used Parisi Photography since it became Parisi Photography; so, when my wedding day approached, there was no question as to who was going to take the pictures. I expressed to Nick my wishes for the day and then trusted his professionalism to deliver; and boy did they ever. I HATE pics of myself but Parisi Photography delivered hands down. I was actually excited to look at pictures of myself and share them with others. I also hate details and like simplicity and parisi Photography took that off my plate and handled all the details for me. They laid out the day, moved us through the process and provided great entertainment and stories along the way. I am so overjoyed at the fact that we chose Parisi Photography because I will never get married again and not knowing whether or not your photographers really captured the moments of the day is an unsettling feeling but I'm here to say that you can trust Parisi Photography will capture it all!!!!

Shannon Riley/Bush (Bride)!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

This was our first wedding so we turned to parisi photography for the most amazing photos. Along with the photos came the highly professional and NICE business owners! Our day would not have been nearly as smooth and meaningful without Parisi Photography!!
Have recommended them to any and all people looking for such a fabulous experience! I literally never worried for one second that they would be nothing but perfection!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Parisi Photography was fantastic! They provided great service for our son and new daughter-in-law. Very responsive, wonderful selection of poses and beautiful final photos. Can't wait to see all the photos of this special day!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and Cate are a dream team! They are so easy to work with, they make you laugh, cry with happiness at the quality of photos, and most importantly feel comfortable. Nick even had all my photos uploaded to his website jist ONE week after my wedding, seriously the best! To say I am happy with Parisi Photography is an understatement! Nick and Cate, keep up the most fabulous work!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

My daughter and her husband chose Parisi Photography for their wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were perfessional when needed and were able to crack jokes to capture true smiles when needes. Looking at my daughter's pictures after they were posted (which only took about a week) made me cry with joy. All moments were captured and the pictures turned out fabulous. I would recommend Parisi Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Judy, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Parisi Photography did an amazing job at my son's wedding. They did a great job capturing the moment and making everyone feel comfortable. Nick and his wife were fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Eva, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pics are fantastic, so many pics captured when no one knew they were being photographed. Very professional & unobtrusive. Would recommend this company to all.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/8/17, 1 Review