About BB's Best DJ Service

We Also Offer Wireless Controlled LED Uplighting

As the owner/operator of BBs Best, I am proud to offer a top class DJ service whose number one priority is always you and your guests.   My 25 years of experience and knowledge speaks for itself.  I am committed to making your wedding stress and worry free.  I am a full service DJ that makes sure everything goes according to plan from the time your first guests arrive to the time I play my closing song.  Finally, I am devoted to having a full dance floor and ensuring every one of your guests thoroughly embraces the enjoyment of your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Milwaukee, Green Bay

Follow BB's Best DJ Service on

74 Reviews for BB's Best DJ Service

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Bob DJ'd for my sister's wedding and was amazing. So when it came to picking the DJ for my wedding, it was a no brainer!

He is extremely organized and walks through every part of the evening with you the week prior to your wedding. He offers suggestions based upon his experience but agrees to the bride and groom's preferences.

He checked in with us throughout the evening to confirm we were ready to move onto the next part (i.e., speeches, first dance, etc.). I loved this because it ensured everyone was around and where they needed to be before proceeding forward.

I asked Bob to make the music friendly for all ages: young and old. He made sure to play enough slow songs, oldies and new hits to keep the dance floor full. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw aunts, uncles, parents (my dad who never dances to fast music), siblings and friends all dancing.

Hire Bob, he's the best!

Profile Picture Cayce, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was amazing!! Personable, made things easy from start to finish, kept everyone on the dance floor not wanting to leave, and the uplighting package is a must!! We had so many guests rave about how amazing you were, and we completely agree. We had no worries throughout the entire night about what was going to happen next or what was going to be played because he was so prepared in everything we discussed. We will recommend BB's Best to anyone we know and we thank you so much!

Lindsey and Greg 9/16/2017

Uplighting

24 Photos

4 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
For sure one of the best DJ's I have worked with. We have had many great wedding together in the last 10 to 15 years. Always reliable and always makes me laugh !! Nick Parisi

BB's Best DJ Service knows how to get your whole room up and dancing! We have worked together at multiple events and always has a packed dance floor! Very professional, fun, and great crowd reader. We highly recommend them to our clients!

Events

204 S. Rochester Street, Burlington, WI 53105   See On Map
262-534-6527 (phone)
BB's Best DJ Service is a wedding DJ from Milwaukee, WI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, WI , Racine, WI, and Lake Geneva, WI. BB's Best DJ Service is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Milwaukee, WI wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in Weddings and Uplighting.