BB's Best DJ Service

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,150 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,150 Most Popular Price

As the owner/operator of BB’s Best DJ Service for over 30 years, I bring an exciting and experienced service to you. I am dedicated to creating a fun and memorable experience which eliminates the stress off of you. My experience and knowledge speak for themselves. From my expertise in planning and organization, you can worry more about having fun enjoying your wedding day with your guests.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,150

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,150

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 05/13/2022

Simply Amazing!

We just hired Bob to DJ at our wedding this past weekend at the 1841 Farm and Vineyard.

He had the ability to set up in 3 different areas. The outdoor ceremony, the inside reception area for speeches, and the DJ area for dancing and fun! He managed to do set up and take down without a single disturbance in the flow of the day.

Bob is super organized in making sure he has everything he needs from the bride and groom to make sure the day stays on track. He ensures he doesn’t say anyone's name incorrectly and reviews everything the week of, to discuss the entire timeline.

He has a great sense of humor, and played amazing music that the guests loved!

We also upgraded to the uplighting package! 10/10 recommend going with the uplighting! It added so much character to the venue! It was absolutely beautiful!
  • Lexie
    Lexie K. Married on 04/23/2022

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

BB's Best DJ Service was highly recommend by my venue and I am so glad we decided to go with him for our wedding!! From the first conversation with Bob all the way through the end of the wedding he demonstrated exactly why he cane so highly recommended. Bob offers so much more than just a DJ service he also was a great help in planning out the final details of the ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and I am so grateful for all of this help the day of the wedding and prior. He always answered every question we had and was flexible with our request and visions for the wedding. During the reception, Bob was great about reading the room and knew exactly what songs to play. The dance floor was never empty!! We recommend hiring BB's Best DJ Service 100% for your wedding and I promise you will not be disappointed if you!
  • Pat
    Pat L. Married on 03/11/2022

Bob is the Best!!!

Bob is amazing!! I can’t say enough good things about him! He’s a DJ, emcee and wedding planner all in one! He is organized, professional, calming and was patient with me and all of my questions He played the perfect music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He also organized us for our walk down the aisle and our introductions. His uplighting package is amazing! Our guests raved about it! He has planners that he will go through with you to make sure he knows exactly what you want. You absolutely will not be disappointed hiring BB’s Best DJ Service! My husband and I agree that he was our absolute best vendor! He was worth every penny and more!!! I added pictures where you can see his uplighting. Our wedding was at Veterans Terrace in Burlington, WI. He took an amazing venue and blew it out of the water!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bob Bieneman
Bob Bieneman
Owner/Operator

I have been the owner/operator of BB's Best DJ Service since 1990. The greatest thing I offer to my clients is professionalism and wedding planning to your wedding day celebration. I am dedicated to creating fun, unique and memorable wedding day for you and your guests.

C.Mae Design C.Mae Design Wedding Photographers

BB's Best DJ Service knows how to get your whole room up and dancing! We have worked together at multiple events and always has a packed dance floor! Very professional, fun, and great crowd reader. We highly recommend them to our clients!

W579 Valley View Road Burlington, WI, 53105

7am - 9pm
Location of (BB's Best DJ Service)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding