C.Mae Design

Burlington, WI View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

C.Mae Design is a team of award winning photographers located in Burlington, Wisconsin that serves the Chicago, Milwaukee, Lake Geneva, and the midwest. We emphasize on telling your unique story and creating an experience and images that are organically authentic. Through use of light and contextual elements, your pictures will continue to exemplify your love and special day for years to come.

Our award winning photography team offers the important services and attention for a comfortable photography experience. We are happy to tailor services to your needs, including the following:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Amy G. Married on 10/22/2022

Best wedding decision!

Selecting Cass and her team as our wedding photographer was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding! Cass was incredibly helpful and organized as we tried to figure out not only the plan for our wedding photography but our run of show overall. As soon as we spoke with her on Zoom (we are on the east coast but planned a WI wedding) we knew we had our photographer. We were left with such good vibes and felt super excited to work together. We were assigned Ellie as our day-of photographer, and the communication with her and Cass was top notch leading up to our wedding. Ellie was amazing day-of, and directed us through poses that felt natural. She effortlessly floated amongst our small group (we hosted a micro-wedding for 20 people) and captured so many unscripted moments that we'll cherish. This was the first time our families were meeting in person - for such a big and momentous occasion I can't image how we would have felt with a photographer who didn't have the attention, organization, and humor that Ellie did! We got our gorgeous (GORGEOUS!) sneak peak photos early the next day, and got to share with family and friends which was an unexpectedly moving moment to share. Overall we can't say enough great things about Cass and C.Mae. I've seen that they are limiting their bookings a bit more in 2023 to ensure that they have adequate time to devote to their couples, so if you're still searching for a photographer we HIGHLY recommend that you reach out to them and see if they'd be a good fit! It was pure luck that they were available for our date, and we're so grateful we found them!

C.Mae Design's reply:

Thank you so much Amy. You and Nitin were wonderful to work with and we loved your micro wedding in Milwaukee!!!
    Tiffany H. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don鈥檛 think twice, book them

I cannot say enough great things about this company and Cass. We hired C.Mae for our wedding this fall and they were absolutely amazing. Our pictures are beautiful and I kept getting compliments from our wedding guests on how great our two photographers; Marcy & Ellie were. They definitely were a dream team and I鈥檓 so glad they were able to capture our day. Cass was great as well, very organized and professional. She created a timeline for me for wedding day and it was a life saver. It definitely took some stress off my plate. Don鈥檛 think twice, book them now. Thanks again C.Mae 鉂わ笍

C.Mae Design's reply:

Thank you Tiffany!!!! It was so fun to work with you and hope to work with you and your family again in the future!
  • Elyssa
    Elyssa H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further -- this is it!

C.Mae Design needs to be at the top of every future bride's photographer list. This team is INCREDIBLE -- to say the least. From the first phone call with Cass, I knew this was my team. She is the calming force behind a stressful time in wedding planning. More importantly, Cass ensures that this is a good match, which I never realized was so essential to a smooth day. She consistently checks in and ensures that each couple is comfortable and excited about what's ahead. Once everything is scheduled you meet the rest of her incredible team. I was fortunate to have the ever-powerful, mother-daughter duo, Marcy and Ellie and my goodness they are EXCELLENT. From details you wouldn't have ever thought of to impromptu pictures of guests during the ceremony, no detail is left undiscovered. They allowed me to feel so confident and relaxed throughout my entire day -- plus, I don't think I ever stopped laughing! I will forever be thankful to them for capturing a day with such true emotion!

I received a sneak peek of both engagement shots and wedding shots within 12 hours of having my pictures taken. I also received our entire gallery of shots about a month after our wedding date. Everything was done with such attention to detail and each shot was beautiful!

If you are looking for a caring, fun, high-spirited team this is it. I will never recommend anyone other than Cass and her team. My entire family has SO much love for them! Thank you, C.Mae!!

C.Mae Design's reply:

Thank you so much Elyssa! Your wedding at Veterans Terrace was stunning and we loved working with you!!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Marcy Turner
Marcy Turner
Lead Photographer

HI THERE! I鈥檓 Marcy and really excited to work with you! As our lead photographer on the team I鈥檒l be working with you for your engagement session and wedding day! I鈥檓 so in love with watching the dynamic between couples and capturing your story in a fun, authentic way. I love making each session unique to each person and capturing the moments that will be cherished memories.

Other things about me: I鈥檓 a mother to some amazing humans and proud of the young adults they have become - I鈥檓 always improving how I view life through my lens!

Abby Galstad
Abby Galstad
Photographer

My role on wedding day is to be the timeline czar. I keep us on time and getting to where we need to be to get the photos our clients want while still helping to make their day go the way they want. I am "all hands on deck" on wedding day, and sometimes that means not taking pictures but fixing a button on a wedding dress or touching up hair, or running interference in sticky situations. Whatever is required, I am your girl. My approach to photography is to capture the day! Life is crazy and beautiful all at the same time, and as much as we keep the day rolling, my favorite moments are the unexpected ones and I love when we get to be there for those! My favorite couples are the ones who roll with the punches and are there to get married, whatever the day brings! My day job is a music and theater teacher at a high school and middle school. I have 4 children and have been married for almost 15 years. My philosophy in life is to make a plan and stay organized without going crazy when life throws a curveball. Whatever wedding day entails, I feel honored to be a part of it.

Jackie Racine
Jackie Racine
Photographer

My idea of the perfect day would start with waking up to my cats and boyfriend snuggled close, the smell of straight espresso brewing into my favorite Pendleton National Parks mug, and a day of adventure planned with long hikes up steep mountains and my camera strapped to my side. I'm still patiently waiting for Wisconsin to get some mountains, but for now I will just have to keep traveling to my favorite National Parks. I pursued photography because I love making art while also making people laugh, smile and feel good about themselves. There is no better feeling than capturing that perfect candid shot that showcases life in all of its raw and natural beauty.

Gooseberries Catering Gooseberries Catering Wedding Caterers

We're always excited to see C.Mae Design at the same event as us! Cassandra and her team are not only incredibly talented but they are friendly and professional. We have only had a positive experience working along side C.Mae Design! We have only seen beautiful pictures from them and we recommend them to all of our clients!

Drink Inc. Full Service Bartending Drink Inc. Full Service Bartending Bar Services & Beverages

The entire team at C.Mae Design is incredible. We've been fortunate enough to work with them at several events; their staff is so fun, hardworking, and energetic! They are such a pleasure to work with. If you want your wedding photos done right with photographers that will go above and beyond we would absolutely recommend C.Mae Design to anyone and everyone!

WOW Limo LLC WOW Limo LLC Wedding Limos

WOW Limo has worked with C.Mae Design personally as well as with their clients. Cassandra and her team are very personable, thorough and understanding. They take the time to find out your needs and go above and beyond to meet your expectations! I would highly recommend their expertise and commitment to your Special Event!

Gooseberries Catering
4.6 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

Burlington Burlington, WI, 53105
2622066315

By Appointment Only
Location of (C.Mae Design)

C.Mae Design frequently asked questions

C.Mae Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
C.Mae Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
C.Mae Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
C.Mae Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
C.Mae Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
C.Mae Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding