C.Mae Design LLC Reviews

51 Reviews for C.Mae Design LLC

51 C.Mae Design LLC Reviews
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Cassie and Abby were so amazing to have around on our wedding day. not only did they get fierce A F photos but they were exactly what we needed when we needed it. Calming when I was freaking out, nurturing when one of my bridesmaids passed out during pictures, witty when I was trying to write my vows, stern when the groomsmen weren't listening, my escape when I got stuck talking to guests for too long. It wasn't just the (AMAZING) pictures it was the above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. I could go on and on about why they are the best, but their work speaks volumes and each of them as people even more so!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    C.Mae Design LLC 7
    C.Mae Design LLC 8
    C.Mae Design LLC 9

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Awwwwww thank you Courtney!!!!!!!!!!

Haley · Married on 06/23/2018

I knew from the start that we would use C.Mae Design for our wedding day and I am SO HAPPY we did! They are so great to work with from start to finish. Cassie will help you along the way with any questions you have. I am amazed by our wedding pictures, our day was captured even better than I ever expected! Scottie and Abby were awesome on our wedding day, they were both so helpful. I will forever recommend C.Mae Design to anyone! We are so thankful to have these pictures forever to always look back at our amazing day. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    C.Mae Design LLC 17
    C.Mae Design LLC 18
    C.Mae Design LLC 19

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Haley!!!! It was so great to work with you for the engagement photos, boudoir, and wedding!! Can't wait to work with you again in the future!
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with this business. Cassie and Abbey were my guiding hand on my wedding day. They went above and beyond to assist in any possible way they could. (Honestly they were more helpful than my wedding coordinator.) Having the two of them there for our destination was a must. Our wedding package actually included photographers but I insisted on them coming for along for the journey because, like any bride, you want these memories to be captured for a lifetime. Aside from the amazing photos their presence and reassurance that everything was going to be perfect was exactly what I needed. Dennis and I are so thankful for all of the hard work. Our day couldn't have been more perfect. I highly recommend C.Mae Design for any event that you would like to be a memorable experience. Big thanks to you two!

Sent on 04/20/2018

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Felicia!!!! Mexico was great and happy to have captured such wonderful moments for you two! Can't wait to work with you again in the future!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about this team!! Cassie was incredible in our initial meeting - so thorough, passionate, and flexible - all these things, coupled with their amazing photography, made my choice to book one of the easiest ones I made through the wedding planning process. Cassie was there every step of the way, in touch, even down to helping me create a timeline for our day. Our photographers the day of, Marcy and Abby, were BEYOND helpful -- they were even ready to jump in and help with my pesky dress bustle! Our photos are breathtaking, capturing the true emotion and spirit of the day (with such a quick turnaround, which is a huge plus!) I could have not asked for a more creative, supportive, and connected team. Thank you, C.Mae Design -- you are first class!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie!!! You and Martin were such a delight to work with! Our entire team loved helping you for your wedding and would love to work with you again in the future!

Elise · Married on 10/07/2017

Cassie and her team were fantastic. They do anything within their power to ensure that your day goes off without a hitch! I had rain on my big day and they were calm and had a backup plan. They adjusted so seamlessly and made sure that I wasn't experiencing any stress! Shoutout to Marcy who is adorable, sweet, and super hardworking. I felt that she wanted these photos to be beautiful just as much as (if not more than) I did!

Sent on 04/17/2018

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Elise!!!!!!!! We love working with you for your wedding and excited to be photographing more events in your life moving forward!!!

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

C.Mae design is not only a photographer but they’re your sidekick on the day of your wedding. They are constantly making sure you have everything you need. They even have a kit they carry with them with needle thread other cosmetics you name it if you need something. They communicate with your other vendors for you if there is a slight change in the day. Their customer service is just outstanding. Not to mention they’re a BLAST to work with. I had Cassie Dee and Julie shoot my wedding - and I basically miss their presence in my life because they’re so fun and so sweet and all made me and my husband feel so special and awesome that day. And they’re pictures in my mind are the most beautiful photos. They catch the raw stuff, the in the moment emotional stuff, stuff that on your busy day you’ll probably forget about. They get it all. They follow a list for family photos so you get the ones you want. They’re worth every cent! I wish I could do it all over again just so I can work with them! Highly recommend using them if you are planning a wedding in the Lake Geneva, Kenosha, Burlington, Milwaukee area. But hey - they also travel! Love ou C.Mae Design!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    C.Mae Design LLC 26
    C.Mae Design LLC 27
    C.Mae Design LLC 28

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

THANK YOU KRISTA!!!!! We love working with you and can't wait to capture more memories for you in the future!

Sarina · Married on 08/12/2017

I was first introduced to some of the team at a bridal show while looking for a photographer for our wedding. I fell in love with the company's feel compared to other photographers I had met that day. When we first met with Cassie, I knew I made the right decision. She got a feel of what we were about and what the wedding was going to be like and assigned us our photographer based on that. Marcy was amazing, very personable and energetic. She definitely calmed our nerves on the wedding day. We were in contact with Cassie and Marcy the entire process. Our pictures are amazing, we love them. Would definitely recommend!

Kelli · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about C. Mae Design. Honestly, I loved all these girls as much as my own bridesmaids. Every picture has come out flawless. They made us feel so supported and were willing to be there at our beck and call if we needed anything. I seriously can't thank you all enough for helping us make our day as magical as it was, but thank you for everything!!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I could not say enough good things about working with C.Mae Design. Cassie was so accommodating from the beginning especially since my now-husband and I do not live in Wisconsin. After face-timing with her for nearly an hour, we knew she was the right fit for us. Everyone at C.Mae Design has been so helpful and prompt in answering any questions we had. We've gotten so many compliments on our engagement photos; I think Cassie was really able to capture us and made us feel so comfortable. We love the design of our save-the-dates too!

Cassie was an amazing help in planning the wedding day as well. She helped us draft an itinerary with such detail we knew nothing would be missed. On the the day of the wedding, Cassie and Stephanie could not have been more wonderful! They were both so friendly and upbeat, they just made the day easier. They offered great advice and were very professional. They were also able to provide our sneak peek on Facebook while the wedding was still happening! It was so awesome to view the photos from that day. We have only heard wonderful compliments on the photos and cannot wait to see the rest.

We will definitely look to use C.Mae Design in the future, even if we have to travel to Wisconsin to get pictures done. So happy to see their business is expanding and offering more and more services; this success could not happen to better people. We could not imagine our day without Cassie and Stephanie's beautiful work.

Thank you both so much for making our day special!

Nicole and Jonathan

Jillian · Married on 10/15/2016

I have worked with Cassandra and her team at C.Mae Design many times and am continually impressed by their talent, artistic vision, lighting, and photographs - PLUS they are all so nice to be around! They all create a comfortable environment that makes it easy for anyone to feel natural & like themselves in front of the lens which as a professional in the industry is, in my opinion, one of the most important elements of capturing memories & photos to cherish forever! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Jillian!!! So happy to have such talented people surrounding us!

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

There are not enough words to describe how amazing C.Mae Design is! We had two photographers Cassie and Stephanie on our wedding day and they rocked!!! They made the day amazing! They were professional, fun, energetic & made you feel very comfortable. They did not skip a beat!! They not only took incredible pictures they helped us all day with anything we needed!! Their work is absolutely stunning!! 5 stars are not enough for any of the categories listed above! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day one we will never forget!! :)

XOXO
    Amber & Brian

Sent on 10/20/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Amber & Brian!!! You two were so amazing to work with!!!! Can not wait to work with you again soon!!!!

K · Married on 10/01/2016

CMae Design is very personable. They truly care about your special day. I was new to the area and they even helped recommend other reputable vendors. I would recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 10/21/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review!!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

The C.Mae Design team is absolutely AMAZING! The pictures they captured on our wedding are breathless. Cassie, Julie & Tiandra were awesome to work with. My husband and I love the creativity they thought of as our wedding pictures were taken throughout the entire day. We highly recommend C.Mae Design as they are all extremely talented and absolutely love what they do!

Thank You Brittany!

Lucy · Married on 09/17/2016

INTERESTED IN BOUDOIR???
    Like almost every female, I was a little skeptical and self-conscious but after working with C. Mae Design during my engagement shoot and how comfortable and fun it turned out to be (and the pictures turned out amazing!) I decided to give it a try. I attending the 1st Bubbly & Boudoir Party they threw and the whole experience was wonderful! It was just Cassandra (the photographer), the make-up artist, and I in this amazing venue. First we looked at the pictures I brought, different styles of hair and makeup, and the outfits I brought. As we started shooting all those worries I had before just melted away. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin! It was so much fun! I couldn't wait to get the pictures and when I received them, my jaw just dropped - they turned out better than I even expected!! I gave the book to fiance and he was blown away! He absolutely loved it and even takes the book with him when he travels :) So what I'm saying is, if you have any inclination to do it, DO IT! And do it with C. Mae Design, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

THANK YOU!!!! We love empowering women and to celebrate our beauty! Thank you for participating in our Bubbly & Boudoir Party! Always a great time!!!

Lucy · Married on 09/17/2016

C. Mae Design was such a big influence in my wedding - from save the dates to the invitations to the table numbers to photographing the wedding. They were amazing throughout the whole process! They brought my ideas to life and helped me distribute my theme throughout the entire wedding. I received so many compliments on our save the dates and invitations, they loved how unique they were! As far as photographing the wedding, they were so charismatic and energetic! Probably like most people, I haven't been photographed a lot before but with them it felt so natural and fun! I couldn't stop laughing! Another thing I loved was that the family photos went nice and quick so everyone could enjoy cocktail hour. The whole day was amazing and they were definitely one of the main reasons why!

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Lucy! Your wedding was simply gorgeous! We can't wait to photograph any events your life brings to you!
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 09/10/2016

WE ARE FOREVER C.MAE DESIGN CLIENTS! Thank you to the entire staff with C.Mae Design for photographing our wedding! Cassie was such a HUGE help from the moment we contacted her to start planning our wedding. She gave expert advice, great professional recommendations, and wonderful customer service! She helped us with the timeline of our wedding day which HELPED IMMENSELY!! Talk about a stress reliever! Next, I felt like I would be stressed on the wedding day, and as soon as our photographers Marcy and Abby arrived, I was able to start having fun!!! They brought my dress and veil to the venue for me, they carried my train, helped bussel my train after the ceremony, carried my lip gloss to freshen up, calmed me, and helped us stick to the timeline! Marcy and Abby went above and beyond and handled the events of our day so perfectly that I didn't have to make any difficult decisions, because they took care of any problems that arose. I even got stung by a wasp and they removed the stinger! In addition to their stellar customer service, the photos they've taken of our wedding are STUNNING! Their hard work and talent shines through and through and we are so extremely happy we were able to work with all of them. Thank you so much, C.Mae Design!

Sent on 09/17/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Dee!!! Your wedding at The Farm at Dover was just beautiful!!!!! Thank you for having us be part of your day.

Amber · Married on 09/10/2016

Wonderful team to work with. Very professional yet personable!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Thank you Amber!

Jay · Married on 09/10/2016

C. Mae Design is hands down the best photography business my wife and I have ever had the pleasure of working with. After our engagement photos with a previous photographer we were very worried about what our wedding photos would look like. So we decided to look around and luckily we found C. Mae Design. From the minute we met with Cassie until the end of our wedding day our expectations of a photography company were blown away. They cover every detail possible. I will always recommend C. Mae Design to any one I ever know that is in of a photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Jay! We love hearing from the Groom especially because most of the time photos are typically the bride's main focus (other than you of course). Thank you for the wonderful review and cannot wait to photograph any events for you in the future!

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2016

Cassie and Abby were AMAZING!!! Our wedding day would not have run as smooth as it did without them! Our wedding pictures were INCREDIBLE!!! Such great quality and attention to every little detail! They were so fun to work with, and really helped calm any nervous feelings! Also, they were so prepared and made a perfectly planned timeline of the whole night! They both have a great eye for detail and uniqueness! I will be going through them from now on for ALL our future photos!

Lindsey Isferding

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Lindsey, your wedding was so FUN, PERSONAL, and LOVING!!!! Your dress made our staff cry at how beautiful it was! Great choice ;)

C. Mae Design was AWESOME to work with! Cassandra responded immediately to all of our questions and she was very flexible on the scheduling. She was great to work with and the photos turned out better than we could have imagined! We would love to work with them in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Thank you so much! We hope to work with you in the future <3

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

C.Mae Design is amazing!! You will definitely not be disappointed by them. Cassie is SUPER helpful when it comes to anything and everything you may need- she is there to answer any questions or concerns and she goes over an entire day of timeline which was seriously a lifesaver! All of the photographers made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The day of my wedding, Marcy, Jen, and Abby showed up on time and were more than ready to go. They offered to help with every little thing and continued to ask if anyone needed anything throughout the day. While getting into my dress, a button broke and Abby ran to her car and sewed it right back on! We could not have asked for better photographers and service! Also, everyone we talk to cannot stop talking about how AMAZING our wedding photos are! 100% would use C.Mae Design again!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Sam!!! It was such a pleasure working with you through your wedding experience!!! We'd love to photograph any events for you in the future!!!

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Cassie and her team are nothing short of amazing!!!! We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding day. Cassie is so upbeat and excited about everything she does and was truly a pleasure to work with. The other girls we had (Marcie and Abby) were wonderful too, especially in handling our giant wedding party. Our pictures are stunning and I can't stop looking through them- we truly have memories to cherish forever because of them. Cassie and team, thank you for capturing the best day of our lives so beautifully!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

From day one, Cassie and the C. Mae Design team have gone above and beyond to make Michele and I feel comfortable and "safe" as a same-sex couple. Their work is not just art, but they have captured our love story taken in time. We honestly couldn't have had a better fit for a photographer for our wedding (and engagement photos), and for us as a couple in general! Though we just got married, guests who were at our wedding are still raving about how wonderful our photographers were and hope that we are able to use them in the future....which we so look forward to!! C. Mae Design team is exactly what we needed!! Over the top amazing for our every need!! So much love from Michele and I!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jess & Michele! Your ceremony was so emotional we all were crying. Can't wait to work with the two of you in the future and congrats again!

Hi couples soon to be married! :)
    I was married on August 6, 2016 in Milwaukee, and the C.Mae Design Team (Cassie and Abby) were nothing short of the BEST decision we made in wedding vendors. They went above and beyond to ensure we were getting quality pictures in the spots I had requested in advance, and they went with the flow and easily adapted when the order of events went a bit off course. My photos were sent to me 2 weeks after the wedding! I am a destination wedding planner, and know this is a HUGE benefit as they get the photos to their couples quick as possible, at the highest quality.

The owner is incredibly sweet, professional, and talented. Packages may seem a bit on the pricey side, but they are well worth the investment. You definitely want the C.Mae team on your side on your big day!

Wow! What can I say C.Mae design is amazing! They are so personable and make you feel very comfortable. They capture great moments and have a ton of creative ideas! I am so happy that I chose them for our wedding and will continue to uses them through our future events!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

C.Mae Design LLC's reply:

Thank you Therese!!!! So excited for your wedding!!!