Katie Mallett Photography

Lake Geneva, WI View map Visit website
$1,799 Most Popular Price

$1,799 Most Popular Price

Katie Mallett Photography is a wedding photography business based in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Photographer Katie Mallett is an expert in lighting, and her style is all about each couple's emotion, body language, and love connection. Katie Mallett Photography is a highly recommended business in their local area.

Experience

Katie Mallet has a warm and welcoming personality, and her photography style is always fresh and fun. When working with Katie, you don't have to worry about missing a moment. She gives every couple a lot of guidance throughout the day, so they remain in an elegant and natural pose. Katie will ensure that you and your partner will receive every photo you both desire.

Katie Mallett Photography offers photography packages that you can enjoy. These luxury packages include the following photoshoots and sessions:

• Engagement photoshoots
  • Day-after-sessions
  • Trash-the-dress photoshoots
  • Wedding portraits

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,799

• Dillon
    Dillon P. Married on 04/24/2021

Katie Mallett - Easy to work with! Great Photographer

We met Katie at the Lake Lawn bridal show in 2020. She was in one of the reception rooms. We viewed her photos she had, fell in love with her editing skills, and overall appearance/style she used.

We booked Katie for our wedding, she included an engagement session which we used for Save the dates. She got some photos to us in advance, and ensured we were very happy with them before proceeding.

Our wedding day came and left so fast. Katie was amazing through our entire experience. She made sure we got all the combinations of photos we wanted, and all the extras as well. Letters to each other, ring box, stickers on our shoes, etc.

We got lucky and had a pretty solid timeline for our wedding day, but things were running early. Katie was able to get some photos of the bridal party before the ceremony, allowing more time for photos of my Wife and I after the ceremony. We loved that Katie was very informative, she always followed through on any questions or concerns very quickly.

Katie was very fluid on our wedding day, adapting to everything changing or moving, and theres nothing really bad to say about Katie. She was perfect for our wedding!

If you need a photographer who is reliable, adaptable, has a unique style with her photography, and ensures your day is perfect, Book Katie!!
  • Tia
    Tia D. Married on 03/04/2021

Katie Mallett is AMAZING!

Katie was amazing from start to finish! She has an eye for what looks good, and really takes the time to make you look the best you can possibly be. My wedding day presented it's own host of challenges, like the surprise snowstorm at the end of April, but Katie took full advantage of the craziness and made my photos absolutely magical.
    Katie was also fantastic through the planning process! She was very responsive to my thousands of questions, and made sure to communicate with me several times throughout my engagement. This was especially helpful for me since we booked her nearly two years in advance!
    I am so happy I hired Katie to capture my wedding day - she exceeded all of my expectations and made me one happy bride!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 12/11/2020

Katie Delivers the Pinteresty Photos!

Katie has been amazing to work with and made the planning process super easy! Her communication is timely and thorough. She worked within our budget to plan out the necessary timeline needed to take our photos. We have a winter wedding coming up and she was prepared to work around the early sunset time. Her suggested timeline made planning for other vendors a breeze!

We just received our engagement photos and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! I was looking for the "Pinterest" type photos and Katie definitely delivered. I was a bit nervous as to how awkward I would be in front of the camera posing in front of people walking by, but Katie made us forgot people were around. She walked us through every pose that made my fiance and me feel extremely comfortable.

I typically don't take the time to write reviews, but for future brides - you can't go wrong with Katie!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lake Geneva Lake Geneva, WI, 53147
Location of (Katie Mallett Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding