Katie Mallett Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Katie Mallett Photography 1
  • Tia

Tia Dowding · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Katie Mallett is AMAZING!

Katie was amazing from start to finish! She has an eye for what looks good, and really takes the time to make you look the best you can possibly be. My wedding day presented it's own host of challenges, like the surprise snowstorm at the end of April, but Katie took full advantage of the craziness and made my photos absolutely magical.
    Katie was also fantastic through the planning process! She was very responsive to my thousands of questions, and made sure to communicate with me several times throughout my engagement. This was especially helpful for me since we booked her nearly two years in advance!
    I am so happy I hired Katie to capture my wedding day - she exceeded all of my expectations and made me one happy bride!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sylvia Warrington · Married on 06/22/2019

She was amazing!

Katie was amazing to work with! Not only did she get in contact with us during the upcoming months before our big day she made everything so easy! From making sure we knew what was going on to making us feel comfortable with the posting she does right down to her capturing some special request moments for us! I 10 out of 10 recommend her! She does such a beautiful job capturing the moments she captures! You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 05/11/2019

Very Responsive

Katie was very flexible with our weird wedding schedule and super responsive to all of our questions. We cant wait to get more photos back!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Katie Mallett Photography 2
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/11/2017

Katie was amazing to work with! She was more than willing to travel, very personable and easy to work with. We have a group of goofy people in our wedding party and she simply let us be who we are. She was also very professional! We gave her a location of a beautiful park in Appleton and from the moment she arrived, she looked and looked for those perfect spots for our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Katie for any of your photographic needs! We love you Katie and thank you so much for shooting our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

She made my wedding pictures more beautiful than I could imagine! So easy to work with and knows her stuff. Will definitely be back for future photographs!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/10/2016

I have never seen such beautiful wedding photos! The first time I saw our photos, I cried. Katie's work is out of this world. I couldn't believe these were actually photos of my husband and I. We have never taken decent photos together, so I am just blown away. These photos never get old. Katie pays so much attention to detail and everything about her manner is incredible, ESPECIALLY her photography. Her ability to capture the connection between my husband and I is something really special. Katie is very, very passionate about what she does and is amazing at it. Katie was one of our best decisions for our wedding and, because of her, we have a lifetime of beautiful memories. Thank you Katie.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/06/2016

Katie is a sensational wedding photographer. From the moment we contacted her, we knew that she would be the perfect person to capture our day. She was so organized and she even made us a schedule for how our day should follow, which I was stressed out about doing myself. Katie was very easy to work with and very experienced. On our wedding day she was a lot of fun and kept us on time for everything. I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding day because Katie took care of everything for us. Katie's work is very high-end and gorgeous! You can really feel the love in our photos.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Maegan · Married on 05/21/2016

Katie did the photos for my wedding and they were incredible! She was very professional yet just as personable. I felt comfortable and at ease my entire wedding day thanks to her. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for these qualities.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Karie · Married on 09/02/2015

Katie is an amazing photographer. Her photos are full of warmth and love and you can really feel the emotions in our photos. She was also great to work with- very responsive and professional. Thanks to her, we can play through these special moments forever.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Katie is great to work with and is very professional and quick to answer all questions we've had. Quality of work is great!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Andy · Married on 07/08/2017

Katie did an awesome job capturing our wedding day! My wife and I couldn't be happier with how her photos turned out! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2017