Katie Mallett Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Katie Mallett Photography

8 Katie Mallett Photography Reviews
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/11/2017

Katie was amazing to work with! She was more than willing to travel, very personable and easy to work with. We have a group of goofy people in our wedding party and she simply let us be who we are. She was also very professional! We gave her a location of a beautiful park in Appleton and from the moment she arrived, she looked and looked for those perfect spots for our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Katie for any of your photographic needs! We love you Katie and thank you so much for shooting our wedding!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

She made my wedding pictures more beautiful than I could imagine! So easy to work with and knows her stuff. Will definitely be back for future photographs!

Kristi · Married on 08/06/2016

Katie is a sensational wedding photographer. From the moment we contacted her, we knew that she would be the perfect person to capture our day. She was so organized and she even made us a schedule for how our day should follow, which I was stressed out about doing myself. Katie was very easy to work with and very experienced. On our wedding day she was a lot of fun and kept us on time for everything. I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding day because Katie took care of everything for us. Katie's work is very high-end and gorgeous! You can really feel the love in our photos.

Maegan · Married on 05/21/2016

Katie did the photos for my wedding and they were incredible! She was very professional yet just as personable. I felt comfortable and at ease my entire wedding day thanks to her. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for these qualities.

Karie · Married on 09/02/2015

Katie is an amazing photographer. Her photos are full of warmth and love and you can really feel the emotions in our photos. She was also great to work with- very responsive and professional. Thanks to her, we can play through these special moments forever.

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Katie is great to work with and is very professional and quick to answer all questions we've had. Quality of work is great!

Andy · Married on 07/08/2017

Katie did an awesome job capturing our wedding day! My wife and I couldn't be happier with how her photos turned out! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!