PO Box 224, Lyons, WI 53148 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Grace and James Photography

Hello!

I'm so happy you found your way here! I know finding a photographer can be a daunting task. You ask your friends who they used, you review blogs, pinterest, instagram and facebook. You visit bridal shows and come on websites like this trying to find someone that A: fits your budget and B: you like their work. Did you know there's a C? Yep... C: you get along with the photographer!

If you like a good dad joke, I'm your girl! Joking aside, I truly try to get to know you and your fiancé the best I can. We get a chance to work together at your engagements where I might pull out a dad joke out of my camera bag. Lets be real, being in front of a camera is WEIRD. I'm the first to admit that, I don't even like my own photo taken! I preach how important photos are... yet I'm shying away when I see a camera! So I get it, totally! That's why engagements are so important and that's why laughter makes your session go so smoothly.

As far as my work, I LOVE LIGHT! I am far from a deep moody photographer. When I think weddings, I think happiness. I associate light with happiness and I reflect that with my photography.

A brief bio of me:

Im a wife, veteran, mom, fur-mom and a coffee lover. I have a boy and a girl, a mutt, snobby cat, saint of a horse and a man child (aka, husband). Both the man child and I served in the Army, I spent 9 years as a Combat Medic, my contracted ended in 2015 and man child still serves! :-)

I would be honored to be your wedding photographer!

Follow Grace and James Photography on

8225381f79beba89 1505873750360 sn04334copy
crystal3

4 Reviews for Grace and James Photography

Crystal · Married on 09/16/2017

I was blown away by how great my engagement pictures turned out, I was even able to bring a print of poses I wanted and we got them all :) Can't wait for my wedding to be captured by Grace and James Photography!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kassie did such an amazing job for our wedding! The weather wasn't the best but the photos turned out so much better then we thought! Thanks Kassie ??!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Kassie did an amazing job with our wedding! She was friendly, professional and very fun! The sneakpeaks of our wedding pictures are jaw dropping, James and I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you Kassie for capturing all the wonderful moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Grace and James Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• PO Box 224 Lyons, 53148 See on map