wendi ward llc

Franklin, WI View map Visit website

Making your wedding day stress free and enjoyable for you, your family and guest is our main priority in our day of coordination package. With over 30 years in the event, incentive and wedding business your day will be in great hands.
Our exceptional relationships with local wedding vendors enhances your experience.
We cannot wait to hear from you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$824

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,079

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$25

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 and additional assistants
    Shannon R. Married on 09/03/2021

You need Wendi!

Wendi was beyond amazing as our Day-of-coordinator for our wedding! We knew after our first meeting with Wendi that we made the right decision by hiring her as our coordinator; she asked us questions that we had no idea we would even need to know or do! Wendi was always available for any questions we had leading up to our wedding. Once our wedding was about 1-2 months away, Wendi was a tremendous help and really ensured we had everything set for our big day. She handled all of our vendor communications and timelines, which I cannot describe how big of a help this was. It was so great to know we did not even have to worry about that, as Wendi had it covered. On the day of, I had no worries in the world about our decor and vendor arrivals - I truly trusted Wendi 100%. We even had a slight hiccup on our day when our venue told us we could not have open flamed candles, and our whole centerpiece was candles! But Wendi assured me she had it covered and improvised with flameless candles she found at the venue. She truly saved the day and no one knew any different about our centerpieces. I would recommend Wendi to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She was so knowledgeable, from the first meeting we knew we were in great hands with her. Wendi and her team were AMAZING.
  • Max
    Max O. Married on 08/07/2021

Wendi for the Win!

Wendi runs a well oiled machine when it comes to wedding planning and coordination. My husband and I hired her for day of coordination at the Black Swan and are SO glad we did. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was organized and ready to rock and roll well before our special day- from building a day of timeline, providing suggestions and insights on vendors, and help setting up and tearing down! She was always available for us and worked seamlessly with our vendors (which was very helpful considering we live out of state!) She kept our special day running smooth and on time and even helped with some DIY decor! We would absolutely recommend her for your wedding (or any event!)! Thanks again for everything, Wendi! You are awesome.
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 12/09/2020

Outstanding Wedding Planner!!

Wendi exceeded all expectations for a day of wedding planner. She was on top of everything and eager to help out where needed, all while being very laid back which made planning my wedding so much less stressful than I had anticipated. I got married during COVID (which is stressful in itself) and she made everything so much easier than it should have been.

We ended up having to reschedule to a new date twice, and she ended up not being available on the new finalized date. Rather than having me find a new planner or dumping everything onto someone else, she stuck with me until the end and just brought on a second planner (at no additional cost). She filled the second planner in and they both worked with me until the day of my wedding, where Wendi went her separate way to her other event, and the second planner (who had been filled in on everything) came to mine.

It could not have turned out better and I will forever be grateful for their help!!

wendi ward llc's reply:

Thanks so much for the review and I was so bummed I had to miss the day of but relived it in photos . I appreciate the kind words

Wendi

Pricing

wendi ward llc Price Rates

Franklin, Wisconsin Franklin, WI, 53132
Location of (wendi ward llc)
9208 s 41st Franklin, WI, 53132 See on map

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding