Twig and Olive Photography

Madison, WI View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Twig and Olive Photography specializes in fine-art wedding imagery and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. A team of three photographers with over 25 years of industry experience is passionate about providing you with thoughtful, beautiful keepsakes of your precious day. Their style blends photojournalistic techniques with a vintage aesthetic, resulting in timeless images that newlyweds can cherish for a lifetime.

Twig and Olive Photography utilizes natural light and textured landscapes and backdrops to create striking wedding photographs. Courtney, Doug, and Bobbi collaborate with prospective newlyweds to ascertain their vision and personal tastes. Whether they are on location capturing destination events or curating engagement photoshoots, they strive to illustrate each couple’s day on camera with authenticity and artistry. Because they work as a team, you can enjoy the benefits of an additional photographer to maximize coverage throughout the day. They can also extend their hours to fit your schedule. Afterward, newlyweds receive digital files, prints, and albums that are filled with visual mementos of what is undoubtedly one of life’s most important occasions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Matthew O. Married on 12/18/2021

The best pictures

Our pictures were perfect. That’s all there really is to say. Our photographers were incredible to work with, supportive and super helpful making sure we got all the shots we wanted, and plenty that we didn’t even think of but looked beautiful. There are perfect pictures from the ceremony, from the reception. Twig and Olive did a great job telling the whole story of our day, getting multiple views of all the key moments, and putting together a beautiful portfolio of pictures. They did an amazing job working with our videographers to make sure neither were stepping on the other’s toes/get in each other’s shots. We can’t express our gratitude to them for providing us with all the memories. Thank you!!
    Katie W. Married on 07/25/2020

Perfect mix of professional, classy, and fun!

I used to babysit for Doug and Courtney when I was in college. I always admired their work, so it was my dream to have them capture my own wedding. I reached out to them after I got engaged and they were able to put me in their calendar! The whole day was perfect with Doug keeping things light and cheery, goofy, and he really worked well with the kids. Our families were super impressed with his perfect mix of professionalism and silliness! My jaw dropped when I saw the photos. I knew they’d be great, but our wedding was small and in our backyard so I wasn’t expecting anything crazy. Crazy beautiful is what we got! To top it off, they were willing to go above and beyond for us... we forgot to iron my husband’s tie, so I noticed a huge fold in the blush tie in the photos... unsure if there was anything do about it (I can’t help it, I’m somewhat of a perfectionist), Doug said “yes, we can fix that.” Within a few days all of the photos with the wrinkly tie were sent back fixed and absolutely perfect!! If you want to have a fun time with your photographer, have prepared professionals who can organize entire family photos in a flash, and have stunning photos, you’ve got to go with Twig and Olive Photography!!

Real Weddings

Team

Bobbi, Courtney & Doug
Bobbi, Courtney & Doug
Owners

Doug has a background in science and education, making him our resident technical guru (“nerd”, as Bobbi would say.) Courtney previously worked professionally as a nurse in Labor and Delivery and is our resident baby whisperer. (She even has a shirt that says that, so it must be true.) They have been married for fifteen years, largely because Courtney is a very patient person, and have four ... interesting children. Bobbi has a unique marketing and business strategy skillset and leads the business consulting services Twig offers. She promotes synergy and is very proud of her TPS reports. She and her husband Jon have one tiny human together.

Jaxie Jaxie Wedding Dresses

I was first introduced to The Salty Peanut's work when one of my Jaxie brides sent me pics. I was floored by the amazing detailed shots Bobbi got of all of the customized items. We both are inspired by the classic vintage style and have similar visions of capturing the moment.

Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Having seen a lot of wedding photographs, we can say that Bobbi of The Salty Peanut Photography LLC has a most unique and interesting style of photography, which she calls edgy-vintage and an illustrative approach but which we call fascinating and intriguing. We cannot wait for her to photograph one of our weddings down the road and, hopefully, we will be able to share some of her work on our Facebook page. Check The Salty Peanut out - you'll thirst for more (bad joke but great photography!).

3241 Garver Green, Suite 200 Madison, WI 53704 Madison, WI, 53704
Location of (Twig and Olive Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding