Twig and Olive Photography

3241 Garver Green, Suite 200 Madison, WI 53704, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Twig and Olive Photography

Twig and Olive Photography specializes in fine-art wedding imagery and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. A team of three photographers with over 25 years of industry experience is passionate about providing you with thoughtful, beautiful keepsakes of your precious day. Their style blends photojournalistic techniques with a vintage aesthetic, resulting in timeless images that newlyweds can cherish for a lifetime.

Twig and Olive Photography utilizes natural light and textured landscapes and backdrops to create striking wedding photographs. Courtney, Doug, and Bobbi collaborate with prospective newlyweds to ascertain their vision and personal tastes. Whether they are on location capturing destination events or curating engagement photoshoots, they strive to illustrate each couple’s day on camera with authenticity and artistry. Because they work as a team, you can enjoy the benefits of an additional photographer to maximize coverage throughout the day. They can also extend their hours to fit your schedule. Afterward, newlyweds receive digital files, prints, and albums that are filled with visual mementos of what is undoubtedly one of life’s most important occasions.

Follow Twig and Olive Photography on

Real Weddings 62 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Twig and Olive Photography

Katie Wesenberg · Married on 07/25/2020

Perfect mix of professional, classy, and fun!

I used to babysit for Doug and Courtney when I was in college. I always admired their work, so it was my dream to have them capture my own wedding. I reached out to them after I got engaged and they were able to put me in their calendar! The whole day was perfect with Doug keeping things light and cheery, goofy, and he really worked well with the kids. Our families were super impressed with his perfect mix of professionalism and silliness! My jaw dropped when I saw the photos. I knew they’d be great, but our wedding was small and in our backyard so I wasn’t expecting anything crazy. Crazy beautiful is what we got! To top it off, they were willing to go above and beyond for us... we forgot to iron my husband’s tie, so I noticed a huge fold in the blush tie in the photos... unsure if there was anything do about it (I can’t help it, I’m somewhat of a perfectionist), Doug said “yes, we can fix that.” Within a few days all of the photos with the wrinkly tie were sent back fixed and absolutely perfect!! If you want to have a fun time with your photographer, have prepared professionals who can organize entire family photos in a flash, and have stunning photos, you’ve got to go with Twig and Olive Photography!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Terra · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing, thoughtful, easy to work with and beautiful photos!

Twig & Olive we’re beyond amazing to work with! They did our engagement pictures and wedding photos which turned out beautifully. They were fun and easy to work with and very thoughtful. Everything was natural. They perfectly captured me and my husband!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Twig and Olive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

3 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twig and Olive Photography 1
    Olive You - Wedding Wire

Clients who book us on Wedding Wire will get an upgraded engagement session gallery on all Core wedding packages or 4 additional spread in their Heirloom album on all Heirloom wedding packages!

Team of Twig and Olive Photography

Bobbi, Courtney & Doug

Bobbi, Courtney & Doug

Owners

Doug has a background in science and education, making him our resident technical guru (“nerd”, as Bobbi would say.) Courtney previously worked professionally as a nurse in Labor and Delivery and is our resident baby whisperer. (She even has a shirt that says that, so it must be true.) They have been married for fifteen years, largely because Courtney is a very patient person, and have four ... interesting children. Bobbi has a unique marketing and business strategy skillset and leads the business consulting services Twig offers. She promotes synergy and is very proud of her TPS reports. She and her husband Jon have one tiny human together.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Jaxie Wedding Dresses

I was first introduced to The Salty Peanut's work when one of my Jaxie brides sent me pics. I was floored by the amazing detailed shots Bobbi got of all of the customized items. We both are inspired by the classic vintage style and have similar visions of capturing the moment.

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Having seen a lot of wedding photographs, we can say that Bobbi of The Salty Peanut Photography LLC has a most unique and interesting style of photography, which she calls edgy-vintage and an illustrative approach but which we call fascinating and intriguing. We cannot wait for her to photograph one of our weddings down the road and, hopefully, we will be able to share some of her work on our Facebook page. Check The Salty Peanut out - you'll thirst for more (bad joke but great photography!).

• 3241 Garver Green, Suite 200 Madison, WI 53704 Madison, WI, 53704 See on map
    608-585-8119 (Phone number)
    Location of (Twig and Olive Photography)