6413 W. North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53213 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jane Kelly Floral

Jane and Kelly, the mother and daughter team, are the foundation to Jane Kelly Floral based in Wauwatosa. Our multi-generational wedding floral business offers the perfect mix of talent and expertise to give every couple beautiful floral designs for their special event. Jane's 30 years of wedding floral experience and Kelly's 10 years of interior design experience combines to thoughtfully consider every detail to create a unique look for every couple.

Follow Jane Kelly Floral on

Jane Kelly Floral 1
Jane Kelly Floral 2
Jane Kelly Floral 3

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Created The Perfect Floral Vision!

Jane Kelly Floral did an amazing job bringing our floral vision to life! Kelly provided much needed support, expertise, and was able to create the perfect floral look for our day! Cannot recommend Jane Kelly enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so happy I found Jane Kelly Floral at a bridal expo in Milwaukee. Once I stepped into their booth I knew we were a match!! I went in for a consultation and with little direction and details given on my part, they made my vision come to life!!! My flowers were absolutely amazing! Vintage glam at the Historic Pritzlaff looked beautiful!! Everyone awed at my flowers saying how they have never seen anything like them and that they were so unique and beautiful! I'm extremely happy! So easy to work with and truly the only thing I didn't worry about in my planning. They are they best!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent and elegant

September 8th, 2018 Lakewood Farms

Wow! Just wow! It was gorgeous, just as I pictured, and such a wonderful experience with Jane Kelly Floral! They were extremely accomadating, postive, and timely! We had them do a canopy over the head table with greens, candles, and fabric! We had so many candles and beautiful flowers! They helped put together my idea and color palate based on my visual pictures and ones in my head! I adored working with them and I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jane Kelly Floral FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC
    Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

These ladies are so sweet and create such gorgeous floral arrangements! I have enjoyed working with them on many occasions!

• 6413 W. North Avenue Milwaukee, 53213 See on map