6413 W. North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53213 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jane Kelly Floral

Jane and Kelly, the mother and daughter team, are the foundation to Jane Kelly Floral based in Wauwatosa. Our multi-generational wedding floral business offers the perfect mix of talent and expertise to give every couple beautiful floral designs for their special event. Jane's 30 years of wedding floral experience and Kelly's 10 years of interior design experience combines to thoughtfully consider every detail to create a unique look for every couple.

Follow Jane Kelly Floral on

Jane Kelly Floral 4
Jane Kelly Floral 5
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 08/23/2019

Hire Jane Kelly Floral!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend using Jane Kelly Floral for your big day. We worked with Kelly and she was incredible. I gave her a lot of autonomy as I believe she is the artist and I know nothing about flowers. Kelly took the backdrop of our ceremony space (essentially a wall) and turned it into a beautifully arranged floral space. She made gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids that matched our color scheme perfectly. We had a special request as our event was beer themed, so we wanted to have beer bottles as our centerpieces. Kelly recommended that we do half our tables with bottles and half with growlers, which ended up looking amazing! We also had them come after the event to do tear down service, and Kelly offered to dispose of our centerpieces (the beer bottles) for us, which was so convenient. I thought Jane Kelly was very reasonably priced too! Overall, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience, stunning arrangements!

Kelly was a joy to work with! When we first met, I probably said one of the last things a florist wants to hear... "I'm not much of a flower person". I described the kind of style or look I was aiming for and she immediately pulled up pictures of greenery and flowers I didn't know existed. It was comforting to know up-front that she understood my vision and could show me, tactically, how she would achieve it. I could not wait to see it all come together! When the big day came, Kelly dropped off mine and the bridesmaid's bouquets while we were getting ready - I never gushed so hard over a bouquet before in my life! And that was just the beginning. The venue truly came to life with Kelly's expertise! Luscious center pieces, varying in size and style. Greenery entwined and hanging from industrial structures created the perfect backdrop for our head table. Loved every part of it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Jane Kelly Floral 6
    Jane Kelly Floral 7

Jane Kelly Floral FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC
    Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

These ladies are so sweet and create such gorgeous floral arrangements! I have enjoyed working with them on many occasions!

• 6413 W. North Avenue Milwaukee, 53213 See on map