Jane Kelly Floral

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jane and Kelly, the mother and daughter team, are the foundation to Jane Kelly Floral based in Wauwatosa. Our multi-generational wedding floral business offers the perfect mix of talent and expertise to give every couple beautiful floral designs for their special event. Jane's 30 years of wedding floral experience and Kelly's 10 years of interior design experience combines to thoughtfully consider every detail to create a unique look for every couple.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kenna
    Kenna W. Married on 04/05/2022

Wedding florals

I took the time to “research” about 6 different floral vendors for our wedding. Jane Kelly was hands down the best one. Kelly listened to what our vision was, but also kept in mind our budget and helped create our dream florals. Not only is Jane Kelly affordable, but the quality is top notch. Kelly’s communication was great throughout the process as well. Any time I emailed her questions, whether it was to help us save some money, change a bouquet, or switch a centerpiece, she gladly sent over ideas and a new quote. She was so easy to work with and on top of it, they also delivered, set everything up, and cleaned up at the end of the night. As we were out of state of flew up north for our wedding, this was a must!! I highly recommend choosing Jane Kelly as your floral vendor

Jane Kelly Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kenna! You were wonderful to work with and so patient in bringing your wedding floral dreams to life! Congrats Mrs!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 09/10/2021

Gorgeous Florals with Personalized Touches

Jane Kelly Floral made my wedding absolutely stunning! Working with Kelly was truly a dream come true. She is so kind, talented and the type of wedding vendor who goes above and beyond to make sure her couples have a floral plan that meets their budgets without compromising on quality and craft. Like many couples, our initial wedding plan kept changing due to COVID-19. With all the changes, Kelly ended up helping us with a floral plan for literally every season, and when we downsized everything and moved to an outdoor event with a radically different look and feel than our original plan, Kelly helped me pivot and put together a new plan that was absolutely stunning, with kindness and compassion, which meant so much to me. Kelly offered suggestions and beautiful options for vessels and accessories with her large and impressive inventory of special items to make your day feel very much designed for you. On the day of, Kelly hand delivered my bouquet, and it was everything I dreamed of - I wanted a more petite bouquet with specific florals, and it was done perfectly. Our moms were so impressed with the comfortable and thoughtful way she put together their corsages, and the florals at our venue were everything I had dreamed of. Kelly is such a talent, but also just such a kind and thoughtful person, with transparent pricing and suggestions for working within your budget but not compromising on your vision. I can't say how thrilled I was in hiring her, and wouldn't hesitate to hire her over and over again. She created my dream wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Whitney & Steve
    51 photos · 07/14/2018

Weddings With A Twist, LLC Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

These ladies are so sweet and create such gorgeous floral arrangements! I have enjoyed working with them on many occasions!

6413 W. North Avenue Milwaukee, 53213
Location of (Jane Kelly Floral)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding