Jane Kelly Floral Reviews

56 | Milwaukee, WI

56 Reviews for Jane Kelly Floral

• Laney

Laney Handel · Married on 08/15/2020

Everything we wanted, and more!

Kelly is an absolute gem to work with! She listened to everything we wanted in wedding floral and created designs that were better then we imagined. She truly has talent and passion for floral design that shines in her work! I highly recommend Kelly and her entire floral team, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Maria

Maria Ringstad · Married on 07/25/2020

You will not find a better florist

Where do I even begin?? When I look back on my wedding day I honestly could cry thinking about how impactful Jane Kelly Floral was on that day. With all the uncertainty and pain COVID brought, to have a vendor who you feel truly cares about you and your day means the world. Jane Kelly not only decorated our venue beautifully but also supported us throughout the entire process. Right before I was about to walk down the aisle, Kelly and I sat together on the stairs laughing about how nervous I was to walk through a room full of people and how I kept sitting down and wrinkling up my dress. It was such a small moment but it’s one of those memories I’ll always look back on when I think about the big day. To have someone like Kelly with me in that quiet moment meant everything to me. I can’t say enough good things about this company. HIRE THEM. HIRE THEM. HIRE THEM.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • M Lei

M Lei · Married on 11/02/2019

Leibrandt/Licari Turner Hall Wedding 11/30/19

From the moment Kelly answered the phone I knew we had connected with the right florist. The artistic talents of Kelly and her staff are exceptional! From concept to the final day set up, it went seamless. The flowers were amazing and Turner Hall was transformed into a magical wedding venue. You must stop in her shop and meet her. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Megan

Megan Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Pure Perfection

The MOST amazing florist/therapist/sounding board throughout an incredibly stressful process. We had to not only change our wedding date but also changed our venue a month and a half before our wedding. Kelly was not only incredibly flexible and understanding but she even came with me to the new venue to come up with a new floral plan. I cannot recommend her enough. Her work was beyond anything I ever imagined and I can’t thank Jane Kelly Floral enough!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 08/23/2019

Hire Jane Kelly Floral!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend using Jane Kelly Floral for your big day. We worked with Kelly and she was incredible. I gave her a lot of autonomy as I believe she is the artist and I know nothing about flowers. Kelly took the backdrop of our ceremony space (essentially a wall) and turned it into a beautifully arranged floral space. She made gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids that matched our color scheme perfectly. We had a special request as our event was beer themed, so we wanted to have beer bottles as our centerpieces. Kelly recommended that we do half our tables with bottles and half with growlers, which ended up looking amazing! We also had them come after the event to do tear down service, and Kelly offered to dispose of our centerpieces (the beer bottles) for us, which was so convenient. I thought Jane Kelly was very reasonably priced too! Overall, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience, stunning arrangements!

Kelly was a joy to work with! When we first met, I probably said one of the last things a florist wants to hear... "I'm not much of a flower person". I described the kind of style or look I was aiming for and she immediately pulled up pictures of greenery and flowers I didn't know existed. It was comforting to know up-front that she understood my vision and could show me, tactically, how she would achieve it. I could not wait to see it all come together! When the big day came, Kelly dropped off mine and the bridesmaid's bouquets while we were getting ready - I never gushed so hard over a bouquet before in my life! And that was just the beginning. The venue truly came to life with Kelly's expertise! Luscious center pieces, varying in size and style. Greenery entwined and hanging from industrial structures created the perfect backdrop for our head table. Loved every part of it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Catherine · Married on 07/05/2019

Visions Coming True

Kelly is amazing. Not even sure where to start. I am a difficult and particular person when it comes to design. I showed Kelly multiple photos of my ideas and walked through multiple options of what the florals will look like at my wedding. She made it so simple with 2 meetings and very well priced as well; that I had full confidence she would come through. The florals were on point and EXACTLY as I imagine and I explained to Kelly. She hit it on the head and I will use her again for all my future parties. Kelly will make your vision true.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing Quality and Understand a Budget!

Jane Kelly was recommended to my by a friend and I am so glad I listened to her advice. We had a strict floral budget and Kelly helped a stick within the budget while still making everything absolutely beautiful. We were able to still get the wow factor when you walked into the reception without breaking the bank. She has an amazing vision and is very helpful for an uncreative person like myself. You can’t go wrong!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/21/2019

My beautiful flowers

I can’t even describe how wonderful Kelly was in designing my perfect picture of what I wanted!!! I had spoke to other florists, but Kelly was the first person who designed a picture based on what I had described!!!!! The execution, the detail and the service were so smooth and flawless that it made my vision come to life! I am eternally grateful that they added to our perfect night!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Created The Perfect Floral Vision!

Jane Kelly Floral did an amazing job bringing our floral vision to life! Kelly provided much needed support, expertise, and was able to create the perfect floral look for our day! Cannot recommend Jane Kelly enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so happy I found Jane Kelly Floral at a bridal expo in Milwaukee. Once I stepped into their booth I knew we were a match!! I went in for a consultation and with little direction and details given on my part, they made my vision come to life!!! My flowers were absolutely amazing! Vintage glam at the Historic Pritzlaff looked beautiful!! Everyone awed at my flowers saying how they have never seen anything like them and that they were so unique and beautiful! I'm extremely happy! So easy to work with and truly the only thing I didn't worry about in my planning. They are they best!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent and elegant

September 8th, 2018 Lakewood Farms

Wow! Just wow! It was gorgeous, just as I pictured, and such a wonderful experience with Jane Kelly Floral! They were extremely accomadating, postive, and timely! We had them do a canopy over the head table with greens, candles, and fabric! We had so many candles and beautiful flowers! They helped put together my idea and color palate based on my visual pictures and ones in my head! I adored working with them and I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kim · Married on 09/16/2017

Jane Kelly did the floral for our September wedding and it was all absolutely stunning! In the initial meeting with Kelly, she came up with so many incredible ideas and truly brought my vision to life! As soon as the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I started crying at how beautiful they were. Kelly took part of my grandmother and mother's wedding dresses and incorporated them into my bouquet, which was so special and also helped me surprise my maid of honor with a photo charm in her bouquet as well. We were truly blown away by Jane Kelly's work and are so happy we chose them for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alayna · Married on 09/08/2017

It was awesome getting to work with this group! They do beautiful work, and they were super flexible in helping us choose what we wanted for our day! They were very committed to making us happy.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelly was amazing to work with and we absolutely loved the work that she did! The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend working with Kelly. She is so nice and personable, and her work is gorgeous!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Abbey · Married on 02/19/2017

Kelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was very accommodating and really worked with me to understand my vision. She also allowed me to incorporate personal touches (some pods from my family's back yard and a crystal that belonged to my father) and put the same love and thought into creating my vision as I did. She's not only incredibly talented, but is also easy going and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Love what Jane Kelly Floral is doing for our wedding! So prompt with responses, open to ideas, and listens closely to my requests. They have been nothing but awesome in this process! Can't wait to see the venue!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2016

Kelly was AMAZING to work with. Floral was something I knew nothing about and I had met with 5 or so vendors to try and get some sort of an idea on floral. Jane Kelly Floral was actually the last vendor I met with and I was so happy I did. They actually gave me recommendations and showed me QUALITY vases and designs that were fitting with my overall theme. Every other florist I met with would always tell me well it depends what you like, when I needed that push and recommendation. Floral arrangements were perfect the day of and they delivered my vision. My bouquet had a bit more greenery in it than I would have liked, but it was something that was so minor. They are a great partner and deliver unique floral arrangements and bouquets for what you are looking for at a very reasonable price. They are able to work with you in your budget that you need.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • ethompso0105

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Jane Kelly floral was fantastic! We wanted minimalistic flowers that included mainly baby's breath and lavender - Kelly was super wonderful about advising us of additions that would be beautiful and still within the same theme. They provided us with flowers that even now, a month after the wedding, have dried beautifully and can still be displayed in our home! She used a combination of fresh and high-quality, realistic silk (which I didn't even notice until super close inspection just before I walked down the aisle!) - this enabled the flowers to remain gorgeous throughout the entire evening. They even provide a 2nd complimentary boutineer for the groom, and were able to personalize it by wiring in a minion figurine as a surprise to my husband. We received tons of compliments on the flowers and were thrilled with their service!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Kelly was so friendly and wonderful to work with and extremely knowledgeable! The centerpieces were stunning and just as I pictured in my head! The staff was also all so wonderful that met us at the church the day of! All around excellent experience with Jane Kelly and would highly recommend them to future brides!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jill · Married on 08/27/2016

Jane Kelly Floral created the most unique and beautiful flowers for my daughter's outdoor wedding. Kelly was a joy to work with, and she perfected captured my daughter's vision for her most special day. I had so many people commenting on how beautiful the flowers were, and I even caught an aunt in the act of trying to make off with one of the centerpieces! Words can't express how happy we are with Kelly's design process, as well as the end result.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Katrina · Married on 08/13/2016

I can not say enough great things about Jane Kelly Floral! Not only is Kelly so easy to work with and very responsive, she is extremely talented! The table settings looked stunning and my bouquet was perfection. I received so many compliments on my flowers it was crazy. It was everything I ever wanted.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Maja · Married on 06/18/2016

Jane Kelly was one of my favorite vendors to work with. From our first meeting at a bridal show, I knew that she had a style that was similar to mine. When I met with her at her office, her attention to detail was apparent, and I was blown away by all of the details that she considered that had never entered my mind. When I had to revise the floral budget, she worked with me through multiple revisions so that I would still be able to achieve my vision but remain in budget. She provided flowers for the tables, beautiful mercury glass candles, and stunning decor. More then anything, she is a true artist, and I was so blown away by how amazing the flowers looked for my bridal party. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Jane Kelly Floral was an absolute dream to work with. Very flexible and easy to communicate with!
    I showed Kelly only a few pictures of what I had envisioned for my big day and was blown away by the bouquets and floral arrangements she created. They fit it in just perfectly with the rustic-romantic feel I had hoped for. Simply put, Jane Kelly was just the BEST to work with!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

Jane Kelly Floral was AMAZING! I am not familiar with different types of flowers, and went in with only a few things I really wanted. Kelly was great at our initial meeting with showing me different ideas - I also didn't have a huge budget and she helped with finding more budget conscious options that still looked fantastic! She was very helpful throughout the process as well in getting back to us promptly with questions or changes. Once the flowers were delivered on the wedding day I was beyond pleased! I was not able to have as much floral as I wanted at my wedding, but what I did have made a HUGE impact on the venue and ceremony space. :-)

Sent on 07/07/2016