Melody Sopa Artistry

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 01/18/2020

she is amazing!

I have been going to Melody for about a year for facials leading up to my wedding. I had some hormonal breakouts come up and she was so kind in helping with my skin and explaining her processes. I always enjoyed going to see her. It was always relaxing! My skin started to look better and better! If you are in need of pampering or someone to help your skin - go see her! You will not regret it.
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t be more happy!

Melody was one of the BEST choices we made for our wedding day! I went for several facials starting almost a year and a half before the wedding and then a makeup trial a month before by the time the wedding day was here I just went setup in that corner and she took it from there. My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely gorgeous. I loved that she set up in a quieter part of the room and tried to relax you while she was working. Her make up also feels so natural. I am the type of person that never wears makeup and dread putting it on because it feels heavy and unnatural to me but the products she uses I could have kept wearing for days because it didn’t feel like anything was there. She will definitely be my go to any time I need some facial pampering. I seriously can not say enough about her one of the greatest wedding day experiences I had!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn E. Married on 08/03/2019

Melody is a true artist

Melody is a fantastic makeup artist. She uses a custom blend for foundation and it looks incredibly natural. I have freckles and wanted them to show through and she delivered, after my trial, there were a few things I wanted to do differently the day of and we were able to sit down, look at my trial photos, and make a plan. She’s expensive but completely worth it.

720 North Milwaukee Street,, 303 Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Location of (Melody Sopa Artistry)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding