2725 South Calhoun Road, New Berlin, WI 53151 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Elegance Salon & Spa

Elegance Salon & Spa is a professional beauty company located in New Berlin, Wisconsin. Enjoy a day of rest and relaxation as the professional team of stylists pamper you and your bridal party with hair, skin care, and nail services. They are dedicated to creating a magical experience for everyone, while creating a beautiful look that matches your natural beauty. Whether a small bachelorette party or an intimate spa day, Elegance Salon & Spa's staff provide pampering tailored to your needs.

Elegance Salon & Spa provides on-location hairstyling and beauty services for weddings, bachelorette parties, and other joyous moments. Create custom packages that cater to your desires, including a manicure, micro treatment, express facial, swedish massage, and professional makeup application. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Bridesmaid hair and makeup
  • Men’s grooming
  • Waxing

Other couples have also viewed

• Miss Lauryn Marie

Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for Elegance Salon & Spa

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup that kept all day!

They were amazing to work with! My group was very indecisive and dont do much with hair and makeup, but the girls were able to make us all look great for my big day! They were also very accommodating when two more girls decided to get makeup done on the day of. Everyone was extremely happy with the results all night!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

Tammy and Katie were amazing on our wedding day! I did a trial months before and they recreated it even better on my wedding day! My bridesmaids each had a hairstyle picked out and they were able to make each of them look fabulous. Oh, not to mention my makeup stayed on all day! Through the sunny reception, crying while walking down the aisle and sweating during dancing it was on the whole time. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Wisconsin!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Deanna · Married on 08/14/2015

Before I even booked my wedding services at Elegance Salon & Spa, I had many services from them including manicures, pedicures, and massages. Each service was wonderful and the environment was very relaxing. The staff are all positive, friendly, and pamper you during your time at the salon and spa. Since I had such great experiences there before, I knew I needed to book my wedding services there as well. I was very happy with the stylists, they were both very responsive to what my bridesmaids and I were looking for in our updos. We all got wonderful compliments at the wedding on how beautiful our hair was and how perfect my wedding hair looked. I was very happy with the hair and even happier with the makeup. My makeup was flawless and natural looking which made me look stunning on my wedding day. I would highly recommend any of the employees at Elegance Salon & Spa they are all wonderful.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Elegance Salon & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 35
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 35
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 25
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 22
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 42
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 60
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 35
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Massages
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Spa
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• 2725 South Calhoun Road New Berlin, Wisconsin, 53151 See on map
    Location of (Elegance Salon & Spa)