Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Style By R

Style By R is your convenient and reliable on the spot styling squad. It was started in 2015 by local hair and makeup artist, Rebecca Ross, hand selecting the best artists in the greater Milwaukee area. We are a group of professional, licensed and talented artists attending to all of your styling needs. We provide a wide range of services including; engagement photos, weddings, high school dances, senior pictures, pregnancy photos, or just a night on the town. We will come right to you and fulfill all of your hair and makeup needs to help you look your best! With weddings being our specialty, just sit back and let our team make you feel and look your best on your big day!

lauren bridal shot
lauren bridal shot
erinwedding1

58 Reviews for Style By R

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2018

Everything was perfect! Shenna was my stylist and she truly delivered. The services are a bit pricey but honestly worth every penny.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Style By R's reply:

I am so happy to hear everything was perfect for you Lauren! We loved being part of your special day!

Leann · Married on 09/08/2018

We were paired with Dani and Stacy - and they both were wonderful! I had a non-traditional wedding with 14 people present. I didn't have a bridal party. They did my hair, my 2 sisters, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law. We all loved our hair and make-up. Equally as important, they were very punctual and even were running ahead of schedule - which you know can be quite stressful to be sure everyone is running on time! Plus, they were so flexible if someone wanted to change something. Dani did my ( the bride's) hair and make-up , and I've never felt prettier in my life :). And it held up the entire day! I hadn't met Dani until my trial, and she put me at ease immediately. She created everything I had asked for and more. I unfortunately don't have pictures of the back of my hair from the wedding day - which was intricately beautiful!! (I put a picture from my trial which was very similar!)

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Style By R 4
    Style By R 5
    Style By R 6
    Style By R 7
    Style By R 8

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Leann! We love to hear from our brides and know that everything was loved by all! Thank you for the pictures, everyone looked so beautiful!

Style By R FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• DCo Lovenotes
    DCo Lovenotes Wedding Invitations

Rebecca is a joy to work with! She is so great at capturing your natural beauty with hair and makeup, and is always very accommodating!

• Milwaukee, WI 53202 See on map