Style By R

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Style By R is a professional hair and makeup artistry company. This group of talented and licensed artists loves to attend to all of their clients' beauty needs for your wedding day. The team will come to you, ensuring a relaxing experience while creating a look that will make you feel your best.

Experience
In 2015, local hair and makeup artist Rebecca Ross started Style By R. Over the years, she has invited professional artists in the greater Milwaukee area to be a part of her team. Rebecca began her career in the beauty industry in 2005 as an esthetician and makeup artist at Erik of Norway. She also provides services at Avenue M Salon and Spa in Milwaukee.

Style By R provides hair and makeup services for engagement shoots, weddings, and other special occasions. Your artist will work with you to decide on the perfect style for your wedding day, being sure to pay extra attention to all the little details - including your hair accessories and veil. Style By R provides a variety of beauty services for brides and bridal parties, including:

• Consultations
  • Traditional makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • False lashes
  • Lash extensions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing Stylists!

Rebecca and Brittany did such an amazing job with hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself on August 28. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, so I was concerned about not looking natural on my wedding day. Rebecca listened to what I wanted and made me feel beautiful yet still like my authentic self. Rebecca also came early to blowout my hair so that I could completely relax in the morning, which was just perfect! Since we got married during the pandemic, I want to note that the stylists were very safe with the use of face masks the entire time and face shields while doing makeup. I’m so happy that I found Style by R to do my bridal look!

Style By R's reply:

I am so happy you found us too! Brittany and I were so happy to be part of your special day. You all looked so beautiful and I am glad I was able to bring you ease during such a crazy time! Congratulation again!
  • Beth
    Beth K. Married on 12/31/2021

Beauty made easy

Style by R was Absolutely amazing! I took a risk and did not do a trial for hair or makeup, and I was blown away how talented each stylist was! My hair and makeup was better than I could have imagined and everyone of my bridesmaids felt their most beautiful!

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Beth! Our team loved being part of your special day! I am so glad to hear you were happy with you and your best gals look! Congrats again and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Dawn & Adam
    18 photos · 09/14/2019

Pricing

DCo Lovenotes DCo Lovenotes Wedding Invitations

Rebecca is a joy to work with! She is so great at capturing your natural beauty with hair and makeup, and is always very accommodating!

Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Location of (Style By R)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding