DCo Lovenotes

Milwaukee, Wisconsin View map

DCo Lovenotes is a wedding invitation company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This professional design company has been providing locally-made, custom stationery for weddings since 2011. The team is passionate about creating custom designs that are exactly what you envisioned. With a combination of colors, fonts, and wording to choose from, DCo Lovenotes offers endless possibilities when it comes to your wedding stationery.

Experience
Danielle has always had a passion for designing. She started out designing wedding programs for a colleague, allowing her to realize she was ready to start her career in the industry. For seven years now, she has been growing her craft and creating full wedding stationery suites for couples.

DCo Lovenotes offers customized invitations, save the dates, RSVP cards, programs, menus, place cards, and thank you cards. Schedule a consultation to discuss your vision for your wedding stationery and to start designing a custom stationery suite. For pre-designed stationery, couples can choose from the catalogue of collections and customized individual features. The team of designers offer the following invitation services:

• Consultations
  • Gold foil
  • Printing

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing invite results

Listened to everything I needed/wanted. Quick with results, friendly and amazing looking Save the dates/ Invites. I had so many people tell me they loved the look of them.
  • Stella
    Stella J. Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful announcement and easy to work with

We thought the next round of communication with our guests would be thank you cards, but covid had a different plan for us. Danielle was able to personalize an announcement for our updated plans with a super quick turnaround (very important to us considering our original date is quickly approaching). One of the silver linings of this tough time has been the great vendors who have been more than accommodating as we’ve changed our plans.

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Stella!! I hope everything works out for you guys. Best of luck with the rest of your planning.
  • Kate
    Kate A. Married on 04/18/2020

Wedding Postponed Announcements

Danielle is literally a life saver. She not only produces an amazing product, she is a incredible human being. I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you for making our wedding special.

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thanks Kate for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope everything works out! Take Care!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Team

Danielle
Danielle
Owner & Designer

Design has always been my passion. After graduating from UW Milwaukee in 2009, I started designing wedding programs for a colleague that owned a wedding venue and knew I met my calling. From there it quickly grew to full wedding stationery suites. It’s now been 11 years and I have loved watching it grow into what it has become today. In 2015 I quit my day job and since have put my heart and soul into this business. I’m so grateful that I get to do what I’m passionate about every day. I will never stop creating, I will never stop growing, and I will always strive to be better.

McNiel Photography McNiel Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle from DCo Lovenotes is truly talented. She comes up with fresh, inspiring ideas for her brides. I've had the pleasure working with her several times, and her designs will not leave you disappointed! I highly recommend Danielle if you're looking for something beautiful, unique, and fresh!

Style By R Style By R Wedding Hair & Makeup

It has been a pleasure working with DCo Lovenotes. She has not only been extremely helpful to many of my brides, but her creativity blew me away for my own wedding. She did all of my invitations along with my place cards, programs, even my invites for my bridal party to stand by my side on my big day. She is punctual and great at communication to put your mind at ease as a bride as well as a fellow vendor.

Weddings With A Twist, LLC Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Danielle is so easy to work with! She does a great job capturing your wedding vision and is very efficient. An absolute joy to work with! :)

7001 W North Ave Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53213
Location of (DCo Lovenotes)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding