Kish Designs

Menomonee Falls, WI View map

Formerly Katie Ish Designs

Wedding invitations have a big impact on your wedding day. In fact, your wedding card design is the first impression guests get of your special day. Your invitation wording sets the tone. The color scheme conveys a mood. The artwork shares your style. Most importantly, your wedding invitations give guests a first look into what kind of day your wedding is going to be.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

• Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 08/07/2020

Book Kish Designs - You Won't Regret It!

I was so happy I went with Kish Designs. She made it a very relaxed atmosphere and designed exactly what I had in my head, even when I couldn't explain it all too well out loud. I was impressed by the speediness of delivery and how she gave different options making it a lot easier on us.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/31/2019

So in love!

Kish designs made our wedding invites, save the dates, place cards, and table numbers and they were absolutely gorgeous for the big day! I received so many compliments on the invites and how beautiful they were. Her customer service is excellent and she really takes the time to make sure everything is what you imagined. I highly recommend Kish designs for high quality and fair priced products! You will not be disappointed!
  • Cassondra
    Cassondra Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful, Professional

We used Katie for our wedding invites and they turned out so beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect color and palette. She went over every detail with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. She was very professional and answered our questions quickly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Kish Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so happy you enjoyed your wedding invitations!

Pricing

Kish Designs Price Rates

W176 N8582 Sunset Ridge Dr. Menomonee Falls, WI, 53051
Location of (Kish Designs)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding