Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC

4060 North 127th Street, Brookfield, WI 53005 Map · Phone number

About Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC

Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC. is a Milwaukee/Brookfield based wedding stationery & graphic design business. We specialize in custom wedding stationery, which includes everything from save the dates, to full invitations including menu cards, place cards, table numbers, favor tags, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome signs and more. We also love designing small business branding like custom logos and website design. We can't wait to work with you on creating unique and custom designs that are tailored just for you.

About Shelby Lynn

Growing up as a daughter of a business owner, I learned firsthand how turning your passion into a career can influence your life’s goals and experiences. I fell in love with design at an early age because of its ability to impact our everyday lives with form, color, shape, text, space, and texture. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design from Mount Mary University. I love simple, clean linens along with pops of color when it comes to design. I have experience in small business branding, as well as, experience in wedding and events decorating and coordinating. Currently, I live in Butler, Wisconsin with my high school sweetheart turned husband of almost two years, Bryan. I love spending my time, when I'm not designing, watching British television, cuddling my parents two puppies, and reading romance novels.

Follow Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC on

Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC 7
  • tricia

tricia · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful and Amazing :)

Shelby from Shelby Lynn Designs made sure that I had everything I could have ever wanted design wise for my wedding! When looking at my invites, I found designs that I liked and she created a suite that was custom to my me and my fiance. She also helped with all the signage for my wedding, which turned out beautifully. 10/10 would recommend!!!
    Things we got from Shelby Lynn Designs are:
    -invites (pocket, belly band, invite, rsvp, details, and accomodations)
    -acrylic signs for the wedding (timeline, candy bar, smores bar, and place card table)
    -placecards

Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC 15
    Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC 16

Paige Lesniewski · Married on 08/15/2018

Shelby is amazing!

Shelby is so wonderful to work with! She’s flexible and very accommodating!

Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC 17

Heavenly Creations Events · Married on 09/22/2016

Beautiful designs for our clients!

We have used ShelbyLynn Designs for many of our clients for all kinds of custom signage and table numbers. Shelby has taken so many of our clients ideas & made some gorgeous welcome signs for our couples. Many of those clients have also used her services for their wedding stationery needs as well. Shelby is so creative and thinks outside of the box for one of a kind designs.
    We have personally used ShelbyLynn Designs for our company branding and could not be happier with our logo, website, brochures and business cards ♥️ Would definitely recommend her services!!!

Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Flowers By Faye
    Flowers By Faye Wedding Florists

Have used Shelby for a couple of design jobs for my business! One for my store decal and the other for business cards and postcards. Very professional and details are her specialty! Very willing to make changes till you are happy with the out come of the design. I would highly recomend her for any business design! Has always been a pleasure to work with her. She knows her line of work very well! Hats off to Shelby!

• 4060 North 127th Street Brookfield, WI, 53005 See on map