Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC

Brookfield, WI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Shelby Lynn Designs, is a Milwaukee/Brookfield based wedding stationery & graphic design business. We specialize in custom wedding stationery, which includes everything from save the dates, to full invitations including menu cards, place cards, table numbers, favor tags, ceremony programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome signs and more. We also love designing small business branding like custom logos and website design. We can't wait to work with you on creating unique and custom designs that are tailored just for you.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• W
    Wendi W. Married on 09/20/2021

Great design work

The design work is great and she welcomes feedback from the client and is always quick to answer

• Natasha
    Natasha M. Married on 09/11/2021

Creative individual with beautiful work

Shelby was amazing. We had a unique idea with no sample images to show her and she put it together perfectly. We went back and forth requesting tedious changes and she was always so quick to respond with no complaints. Highly recommend!
    Shannon H. Married on 08/28/2021

Talented Designer

Shelby is so talented at what she does! It shows through her work that she truly loves loves what she does. She is so easy to work with and very responsive to emails/questions. She loves creating new/individualized pieces of work. I was very indecisive and unsure with what I wanted, and she was able to guide me to make a decision with ease! I can not recommend Shelby enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Shelby
Shelby
Owner & Lead Designer

Growing up as a daughter of a business owner, I learned firsthand how turning your passion into a career can influence your life’s goals and experiences. I fell in love with design at an early age because of its ability to impact our everyday lives with form, color, shape, text, space, and texture. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design from Mount Mary University. I love simple, clean linens along with pops of color when it comes to design. I have experience in small business branding, as well as, experience in wedding and events decorating and coordinating. Currently, I live in Butler, Wisconsin with my high school sweetheart turned husband of almost two years, Bryan. I love spending my time, when I'm not designing, watching British television, cuddling my parents two puppies, and reading romance novels.

Flowers By Faye Flowers By Faye Wedding Florists

Have used Shelby for a couple of design jobs for my business! One for my store decal and the other for business cards and postcards. Very professional and details are her specialty! Very willing to make changes till you are happy with the out come of the design. I would highly recomend her for any business design! Has always been a pleasure to work with her. She knows her line of work very well! Hats off to Shelby!

2711 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI, 53151

By Appointment Only Monday - Friday
Location of (Shelby Lynn Designs, LLC)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding