Reflections of You

Brookfield, WI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Leah Married on 01/10/2022

Creation of a Vision with an Amazing Experience Overall!

We had a fantastic experience with Reflections of You. Prior to meeting Rachel, I had met with other florists, but none of them were able to capture my vision. During our first meeting, Rachel was able to capture my vision and presented so many creative options to choose from to make my floral customized. This made it such an easy decision to chose Reflections of You as our florist. Rachel is an amazing person to work with and will go out of her way to make sure your vision is captured on your wedding day. There were many changes that were made to my order due to COVID. Rachel was always quick to respond and accommodating to all of our needs. In the future, I definitely will be using them for any of my floral needs. I had so many compliments throughout the day on all of the floral. Thank you for contributing to an amazing day!
    Alyse B. Married on 11/06/2021

Phenomenal Florist!

Give this woman your color scheme and *trust the process*. I struggled with my own advice since I am such a planner but boy, did Rachel knock it out of the park! And, she went above and beyond for us the day-of! She laid out extra greenery pieces to add to the existing decor; greenery in front of the LOVE marquee letters, on misc. signs, on the head table and anywhere else you could think of! I couldn't even believe my eyes when she left; she completely transformed both spaces with her soon-to-be daughter-in-law! The ceremony pieces and bouquets were everything I had ever envisioned and so much more. I received SO many compliments on the floral decor which was an added bonus ☺️ So hard working, talented and easy to work with. Thanks for bringing all of my floral dreams to life, Rachel!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2021

Flowers look beautiful!

Rachel did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I did a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined. I am not good with flowers at all. I sent Rachel some pictures of what I was looking for and what kind of flowers I liked and she exceeded my expectations. I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out. I highly recommend Rachel with reflections of you for all things floral!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Reflections of You 1
Exclusive

Tuscan Hall Venue and Catering Tuscan Hall Venue and Catering Banquet Halls

We recently started working with Rachel and her team at Reflections of you , under recommendation from one of our other award winning vendors. Rachel brings to your wedding or event her industry knowledge, passion, and talent! Beautiful arrangements and designs are her true passion, and customer service is always number 1 which is a priority with our venue and working together with other partners. We highly recommend Rachel, and reflections of you for your wedding and or event!

4060 N 127th St Brookfield, WI, 53005
Location of (Reflections of You)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding