Hartland, WI 53029 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for The Flower Garden

1 User photo

The Flower Garden 1

Sandy · Married on 06/29/2018

The flowers were beautiful!! Day of the wedding we needed 3 more large arrangements made they did had everything set up on time!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Nadia · Married on 10/14/2017

The Flower Garden did the flowers for my daughters wedding and they were beyond beautiful! The venue was The Milwaukee Art Museum and they did such a great job, way beyond what we expected. They listened to exactly what my daughters vision was and worked well with our consultant Events to a T! In fact when we had to dismiss our first coordinator, Sara gave us the recommendation for EVENTS TO. T. Thank you Sara! That rec was a life saver!
    We would recommend The Flower Garden without hesitation!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Minus my bridesmaid bouquets not being what I asked they were still beautiful, and my bouquet was everything I imagined!! They do such beautiful work!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    The Flower Garden 2

The Flower Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Hartland, 53029 See on map