Wauwatosa, Wauwatosa, WI 53226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Pink Opal Floral Design

Pink Opal Floral Design is a floral business in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Formerly known as Gaby Bras Floral Design, this business still offers the same impeccable services. Gaby is an independent certified floral designer that serves the Metro Milwaukee and Waukesha areas. She is the president of the Milwaukee Chapter of Ikebana, the art of Japanese floral design.

Pink Opal Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, set up and clean up. Gaby is a full-service florist that takes your theme, style, colors, venue and vision into consideration when creating your arrangements. She walks through your venue with you to talk about options, placement and design for each arrangement. Gaby is a passionate and fun florist that works hard to create your dream arrangements. Her floral decor includes:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

Pink Opal Floral Design 7
  • Celia

Celia Klemstein · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding Flowers

Gaby was fantastic!!! From initially meeting her to the wedding day she made the whole process easy. She was such a pleasure to work with and allowed us to stay within our budget. Gaby listened to what we envisioned for our wedding flowers and the final products were everything we dreamed of. The flowers turned our gorgeous and we are still getting compliments about our wedding flowers. Gaby truly is the best. She is so easy to work with, communication was great, and her recommendations/advice were so helpful. We highly recommend Gaby!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Pink Opal Floral Design 9

Lynsey Kramer · Married on 07/06/2019

Gaby is amazing

Gaby is amazing!!! I sent her an email with my ideas and my budget, and she worked with me every step of the way to make sure the flowers matched what I was looking for! I originally was going to leave out the boutonnieres because I wanted to keep down the cost, but Gaby was able to make the bouquets and boutonnieres with my budget. She was incredible to work with, sent sample pictures to see what I liked, and met with me to talk about my wedding colors and venue. Our end product was BEAUTIFUL and even better than I imagined. I highly recommend Pink Opal Floral!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Pink Opal Floral Design 10
    Pink Opal Floral Design 11
    Pink Opal Floral Design 12

Pink Opal Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pink Opal Floral Design 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet or Cake Flowers
    Receive a complimentary toss bouquet or blossoms to decorate your cake with an order of $500 or more booked with Gaby Bras Floral Design!

• Wauwatosa Wauwatosa, WI, 53226 See on map