Pink Opal Floral Design

Wauwatosa, WI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

I'm an independent certified floral designer (CFD) located in the Metro Milwaukee and Waukesha area and personally work with you one-on-one to create something fresh, new and expressly you — using the freshest flowers, complete custom style, fit for all budgets!

Schedule your FREE consultation for your wedding flowers today! I ask for $100 deposit to save the date!

Currently booking for select 2021 dates.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Elise
    Elise M. Married on 12/17/2021

Gaby is amazing!!

Gaby was so amazing to work with! When I had my first phone call with Gaby, I was still at the beginning of planning and didn't know anything about wedding flowers. She was able to ask the right questions to help me to narrow down on the kinds of flowers I wanted! She was always flexible and willing to shift anything I needed, and the flowers turned out better than I had hoped for!! She was on time for the flower delivery and set up super fast and was on top of everything! I would HIGHLY recommend Gaby!!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 06/19/2021

Affordable, Flexible, and Gorgeous Floral Designs

Gaby was amazing to work with - she's super talented, responsive, and willing to be creative with ideas if you're on a budget :) She was able to find me natural blue flowers in-season (not easy!); she was easy to communicate with, was able to glean ideas very well from my inspiration photos, and her delivery fee to Madison was exceptionally reasonable! I am so thankful Gaby was my florist for my big day. I had a few changes around number of corsages needed and centerpieces - Gaby was super flexible regarding any changes and was very easy to contact. I highly recommend Gaby and Pink Opal Floral to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding flowers from a creative designer and genuinely kind human being! She is wonderful!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Wonderful

Gaby is absolutely wonderful. Living in Iowa and planning a destination wedding in Wisconsin was a little scary not knowing anything about any vendors from the area. Luckily for us, Gaby put all of our worries to rest once we started working with her. She is very responsive, informative, and reasonably priced! Not to mention she is an absolute sweetheart and a breath of fresh air to talk with. Like many couples, my husband and I had to push our wedding back a year due to the pandemic. From the beginning of our planning process, through covid, and the time leading to our wedding date, she was 100% there for us and willing to help in any way she could. The pictures I sent to her for my wedding vision was exactly what she delivered. My bouquet was gorgeous and even more beautiful than I’d hoped. I’m sad that my flowers can’t last forever, and that we don’t live closer because I would have her make any arrangements I would need in the future. She is amazing. If you are looking for a dedicated and hardworking florist, book her! You won’t regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Pink Opal Floral Design 1
Gift
Receive a complimentary toss bouquet or blossoms to decorate your cake with an order of $500 or more booked with Gaby Bras Floral Design!

Wauwatosa Wauwatosa, WI, 53226
4147221941
Location of (Pink Opal Floral Design)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding