Pink Opal Floral Design Reviews

Pink Opal Floral Design 4
Pink Opal Floral Design 5

Katie Lackovic · Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic! Highly recommend!

Gabi is amazing! She brought our entire vision and wedding day to life ! Her professionalism and creativity knows no bounds as she was able to text our vision to the next level! She is easy to work with and made our day absolutely perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Britt Keller · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy to work with & beautiful flowers!

Your search is over! Gaby was by far my favorite vendor to work with (and that was a pretty high bar). She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted & what was within my budget. Not only were the flowers beautiful, but she was prompt with delivery & we were so grateful that she could pin on the boutonnieres. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

Pink Opal Floral Design 6
    Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Celia

Celia Klemstein · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding Flowers

Gaby was fantastic!!! From initially meeting her to the wedding day she made the whole process easy. She was such a pleasure to work with and allowed us to stay within our budget. Gaby listened to what we envisioned for our wedding flowers and the final products were everything we dreamed of. The flowers turned our gorgeous and we are still getting compliments about our wedding flowers. Gaby truly is the best. She is so easy to work with, communication was great, and her recommendations/advice were so helpful. We highly recommend Gaby!!!

Pink Opal Floral Design 7
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Lynsey Kramer · Married on 07/06/2019

Gaby is amazing

Gaby is amazing!!! I sent her an email with my ideas and my budget, and she worked with me every step of the way to make sure the flowers matched what I was looking for! I originally was going to leave out the boutonnieres because I wanted to keep down the cost, but Gaby was able to make the bouquets and boutonnieres with my budget. She was incredible to work with, sent sample pictures to see what I liked, and met with me to talk about my wedding colors and venue. Our end product was BEAUTIFUL and even better than I imagined. I highly recommend Pink Opal Floral!

Pink Opal Floral Design 8
    Pink Opal Floral Design 9
    Pink Opal Floral Design 10
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Best florist! :)

Gaby was amazing to work with. She was able to make everything work with the small budget I had for flowers. I got so many compliments on our bouquets :) I would definitely work with her again! Thank you again Gaby for everything!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Awe thank you Katie! You were a joy to work with and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! A little bird told me it was a "great time" ;)
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Gaby is absolutely amazing!

Gaby was incredible to work with for my wedding on 6/22/19 - I would choose her over and over again! I loved meeting with her in person for our initial brainstorming meeting. She had great ideas and showed me lots of photos of arrangements she has done in the past. She was SO flexible throughout the months leading up to my wedding when I changed my mind about certain types of flowers/colors I wanted in my bouquet. She made multiple drafts of proposals and was always very quick to respond to any question I had. Talking with Gaby felt like I was talking to a friend! Her prices are so affordable, she does incredible work, and was very efficient with her drop off at my venue. She even beautifully draped fabric over our chuppah for the ceremony. I cannot give Gaby a strong enough recommendation!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

I want my flowers to last forever!

Gaby did an AMAZING job with my flowers! She runs a small independent company based out of her shop in Waukesha and home in Wauwatosa. I contacted her and she got back to me immediately and had me and my husband meet with her to discuss our needs and wishes. I showed her a couple pictures of what I had in mind and shared some details about my day, and she knew exactly how to compose everything. Over the course of wedding planning, I would email her a change/update and she would respond right away with an updated proposal. But the flowers when I saw them... oh my. I got so many compliments on them. She made them exactly how I had pictured them. She even put together beautiful vases for the bouquets with accents on them to match my decor. She was easy to communicate with and I can’t wait to see her work in our photos! This small, woman owned business will work with you to fit your needs and budget. I’m so pleased with how it turned out!!

Pink Opal Floral Design 11
    Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

amazing florist!

Working with Gaby was such a great experience! Gaby was always willing to let us know what would work within our budget and made us feel confident that she would help bring our vision to life. I even decided to grow some of my own flowers for our wedding day and Gaby was so encouraging and answered any questions that I had. The flowers were beautiful and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. Thanks so much Gaby! We really appreciate all of your hard work!

Pink Opal Floral Design 12
    Pink Opal Floral Design 13
    Sent on 08/22/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning Floral Arraingments!

Gaby created the centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, hanging greenery and bouqets for my wedding on May 4th. She was so fun to work with! She helped me with my color scheme and choosing the most economical flowers to fit my budget. Gaby was extremely accomidating and was able to deliver my flowers to 2 different venues (church and reception hall). The floral she did for us was STUNNING I still cant get over how beautifully everything was put together! I highly reccomend Pink Opal!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Awe! Thank you Hannah! You were a joy to work with and make it fun to do my job ;) Keep in touch and send me pics when you get them back!!

Ellie · Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome Experience!

Gaby was amazing! Kind, accommodating, creative and talented. We were very impressed with our bouquets and arrangements. We highly recommend Pink Opal Floral to anyone who needs a florist!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 10/26/2018

Breathtaking Floral Arrangements

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Gaby and all that she did to make my wedding flower dreams come true. She is extremely talented at what she does. When I initially met with Gaby she really listened to what I was looking for in terms of flowers. She was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and help create the look I was going for.

She also worked with my budget to make sure I was able to get everything that I wanted on our special day. I strongly suggest booking with Pink Opal Floral. I promise you will not regret it.

Pink Opal Floral Design 14
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Liza · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10.13.18

Gaby was excellent! She worked with us through the entire process to ensure our vision came to life AND on budget. She provided creative ideas and answered my numerous phone calls and emails with no hesitation. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Leigh · Married on 09/22/2018

Definitely recommend!

Gaby is wonderful! She was so nice and patient with me while trying to figure out what I wanted for my decorative flowers and bouquets (I'm very indecisive) and she provided lots of suggestions. I made multiple changes, even after receiving the proposal, and she accommodated them all, including a last minute, unexpected order of a ton of flowers for my centerpieces. Everything was beautiful and priced much better than two other florists I got quotes from. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, memorable day!

Gaby was amazing. She explained everything very clearly and asked all the right questions to make sure we had all of our floral needs met. She gave us plenty of options and suggestions to explore so that our flowers met our "style." Everything was clearly laid out on our invoice and came with photos to ensure we were all on the same page. On the day of our wedding, everything looked absolutely amazing!! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. She took care of all of our arrangements seamlessly and everything was in place well before our guests arrived. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience, it was a beautiful day!

Pink Opal Floral Design 15
    Pink Opal Floral Design 16
    Sent on 06/20/2019

David · Married on 09/09/2018

Gaby was incredible from start to finish. She sat down with us a couple times to go over our vision and wa patient through us changing and adding stuff along the way. She exceeded every expectation we both had and can not be happier. Beautiful arrangements for a very affordable price. Would recommend to anyone who asked

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/26/2018

Gaby is amazing! Before my appointment with her, I didn't know exactly what I wanted for flowers/bouquets on my big day. She sat with me and my fiance and talked over all of our options based on our budget, season and colors and helped us come up with beautiful unique bouquets and arrangements! I was so in love with how they looked :) Not only did she do an amazing job on the flowers, she was great at getting back to me and incorporating small details into the big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Pink Opal Floral Design 17
    Pink Opal Floral Design 18
    Pink Opal Floral Design 19
    Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Gaby was absolutely wonderful. When I went in for my consultation I was unsure of what I wanted and knew nothing about flowers. Gaby talked through what I liked and what I didnt and showed me pictures to get a good idea of what I would want. She sent me a quote shortly after our first meeting. The days before the wedding she kept me updated and made sure to tell me when she would be arriving, what she would be doing, etc. The night before she even texted me a photo of one of the bouquets to make sure i loved it! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and people made so many comments about how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much Gaby!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/28/2017

Gaby was wonderful to work with from start to finish!! She was very open, listened intently to what we wanted, proposed some ideas based off of what we wanted, and delivered flowers that were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She was so knowledgeable on types of flowers in season. She paid close attention to detail about how things would be attached, and she worked with us on our budget. She was also very responsive. I'd recommend her to anyone!! Phenomenal!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2016

Gaby did a great job, start to finish. She took the time to sit down with my mom, grandma, and I and hear what we wanted. She advised us about what was available locally and in season (to be eco-friendly and save money) which I appreciated and the outcome was BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/21/2015

Gaby is amazing! She is super nice and worked with our budget. We chose Gaby as our florist more than a year ago. We had to reschedule our wedding due to the early birth of our child and she was very accommodating! I would recommend Gaby to anyone! :)

Sent on 08/25/2015

Margaret · Married on 12/06/2014

Gaby did such an excellent job. She worked with our budget and made great suggestions. In the middle of the chaos of all my wedding appointments and due dates, Gaby took care of everything and I trusted her totally. The flowers ended up just perfectly. I couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 12/16/2014

cindi · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements! Everything was first class. The flowers hanging from the top of the tent were spectacular!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Cindi! It was my pleasure to work with you and thank you for allowing me to be creative :)

Christina · Married on 07/26/2014

Gaby is one of the nicest people I've ever met. We instantly bonded after a chance meeting in the Milwaukee Public Market. I instantly knew that she would be perfect for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and creative. She hung single flowers from the canopy under which our guests sat during the ceremony and it was magical. I loved my bouquet especially. Gaby is great.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Awe! Thank you Christina! You are a doll and I felt the same connection. You and Marshall made the wedding beautiful - I meant it when I said you looked like a model. Just gorgeous! Thank you for letting me be a small part of it.

Karin · event on: 07/21/2014

Gaby Bras went above and beyond, as always, to create floral that was not only suiting for this Corporate Networking event but was also beautiful with a flair! Her work is amazing and she is punctual, reliable, organized, friendly, and a true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Awe! Thank you Karin! I LOVE working with you all at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts too! Looking forward to the next one :)

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

We are so grateful for Gaby's amazing talent, everyone LOVED the flowers!!! We cannot thank her enough for the wonderful job she did in making not only the ceremony/reception beautiful, but the bouquets/bouts/corsages beautiful as well.

I would certainly recommend her to anyone that asks!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Pink Opal Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you too. I loved your choices and hope our paths will cross again one day!