Perfect Day Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

Perfect Day Event Planning is a wedding planning and day-of coordination service based out of Brookfield, Wisconsin. This company believes that the best gift you can give yourself for your wedding is a skilled event planner. Their team believes that having a skilled planner by your side on your wedding day can offer peace of mind that you can’t find anywhere else. These planners strive to help couples sit back, relax, and enjoy their big day in full.

Perfect Day Event Planning offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. This team offers planning assistance for civil unions, destination weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brenda
    Brenda K. Married on 12/18/2021

Lucky to have had them to make a perfect wedding

Amy was easy to work with. Her ideas helping with making decisions and visuals were amazing.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany R. Married on 10/30/2021

So glad I had Amy that day!

Amy was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible during the entire time we had her booked. We had rescheduled our wedding 3 times over the last couple years and ended up eloping in 2020 and having a reception fall 2021. She let us know she was available for whatever we needed regarding services and wanted to make the process easy on us. She was a life saver on our reception day. It is a chaotic time, and having her there to help me set up and work with vendors and anything I needed that day was much needed and appreciated. She did a great job cleaning up too when I was a little too inebriated! She has such a great attitude and truly wants her clients to have the best day for their wedding. I highly recommend her services!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 10/15/2021

Amy = amazing

I hired Amy to be my day of coordinator. She was the best thing I could have done for my wedding... and for my mental sanity! We met about a month out, I explained my vision to her, and we did a walk through of the venue. I brought all of my decorations to my venue the day before and did not have to worry about a single thing the whole night. She also organized and took charge for my ceremony rehearsal as well--which my groomsman absolutely needed! Amy decorated and transformed the space into exactly what I wanted. She worked her tail off to make sure everything was perfect for me. Towards the end of the night, she even packed up everything by herself (which was A LOT of work). My whole family was extremely grateful for her because she took a lot of work and responsibility off of their shoulders as well, so all they had to worry about was being present in the moment and enjoying our special day. If you are on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, JUST DO IT! Amy is your girl. I can not thank her enough for being amazing and working so hard the entire night.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Brookfield Brookfield, WI, 53045
9203625422
Location of (Perfect Day Event Planning)
20865 Brook Park Ct. Brookfield, Wisconsin, 53045

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding