Perfect Day Event Planning Reviews

Perfect Day Event Planning 4
  • Ashley

Ashley Davidson · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Day is who you want one your team for your Special Day

I worked with both Amy and Marissa as my month of/day of coordinator for my wedding. As Marissa was a newer part of Amy's team, Amy made sure to work with us and Marissa leading up to the big day. Marissa was so wonderful the entire process, but especially the day of the wedding. Her ability to pay attention to detail ensured that nothing was missed. She always asked the right questions during vendor calls and meetings that we never would of thought to ask. She was 100% on top of it day of, helping out anyway possible. She took multiple phones calls from my mom asking last minute questions day of. She did a phenomenal job of keeping us all on task and making sure we were exactly where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. Everyone in the wedding party could not say kinder things about her. There were a few behind the scenes issues that happened with other vendors, but thanks to Marissa, we had no idea - I think this says a lot about her work ethic and ability to think on her feet. The night ran so smoothly and I have to say that is in big part thanks to her organization and expertise.She is a good person to have on your team. To top it all off, she was the sweetest thing!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Courtney

Cassie North · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect Day is RIGHT!

When speaking with our friends who are getting married soon, the biggest piece of advice we give to them is to hire a day-of coordinator. Working with Amy was a walk in the park. From the very beginning, she worked with us, got to know us, and really valued our opinions. She was very helpful with the rehearsal, dealt with our obnoxious wedding party, and made our ceremony flow with ease. I think the biggest compliment we can give is that both of us were able to ENJOY our day without worrying about the order of events, if our vendors had questions, setting up decor, etc. For those debating, a day of coordinator is definitely worth the expense and Amy is the best!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Allie Cobb · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Amy is AMAZING! We hired her as our day-of-coordinator and that is the best decision we could have made! We are so grateful for her and she really made our day a dream come true. She was so helpful, friendly, and organized. She was always available to answer any question whether big or small leading up to the wedding. We would without a doubt recommend her services to any couple wanting a stress-free perfect day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Karlie Roberts · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding

Amy really helped bring our whole ceremony together! She was organized, responsive, and there for anything we needed! I would definitely recommend Perfect Day Event Planning!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 05/18/2019

Life saver!

Amy was an absolute godsend! We are so thankful she was there to help us on our wedding day. We haired her as a day-of but she was so much more than that. She went the extra mile, took care of things and I was able to relax and enjoy with out a worry. I really felt supported and confident with her being there. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend! Would hire her 100 times over.

Amy is amazing! We hired her to be our day of coordinator for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make the day go smooth. There were a couple things that she needed to figure out on the spot and she was able to do it flawlessly. We appreciated that she was able to roll with whatever happened. She helped with little details and those made such a huge impact. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. She had an assistant, Marissa, and she was wonderful as well. We are so glad we hired Amy and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator. Amy is truly amazing.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Brian C · Married on 01/26/2019

Professional

Punctual, experienced, and most importantly invested in our event success. Rely upon her and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Cassidy · Married on 01/19/2019

Life saver!

Where do I start?! Hiring a day-of planner was a last minute, few months prior decision for us and it was the BEST one we could've possibly made. There were so many smalls details we were unsure of or not confident handling ourselves. It was the depths of winter, we had to move decorations from one venue to the other between the ceremony and reception, and guess who was the saving grace in this process? Amy from Perfect Day Event Planning. She was PHENOMENAL in every sense of the word. We literally did not have to worry about or handle any logistics the day of our wedding and it was actually my favorite aspect of the entire day. Amy took care of anything and everything that arose that day and we are forever grateful for her expertise, professionalism, enthusiasm for this industry and ultimately her great spirit and kindness.

Thank you SO much Amy, we are forever grateful for the huge role you played in the biggest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Perfect Day Event Planning 5
    Perfect Day Event Planning 6
    Perfect Day Event Planning 7
    Perfect Day Event Planning 8

Colleen · Married on 01/01/2019

I have worked with Amy numerous times on multiple events and she is always giving 100% to make sure that there are no surprises. Count on her to know those things you may not and bring a calm confidence to your very special day.

Shari Blaeser · Married on 09/29/2018

A dream come true!

Amy was so wonderful to work with! She honestly was a dream come true for me - she took care of all of my little concerns so that I could enjoy being the mother of the bride! Very reasonable pricing and extremely polished and professional! Enjoy your day and hire a professional to take care of the details - you will not be sorry!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Amy was the greatest help on our wedding day. She was there from the moment we arrived to begin setting up and even after our shuttles left at the end of the night. It put our minds at ease knowing that Amy was working with all of our vendors behind the scenes in order to coordinate the perfect day. We had an extremely tight timeline on our wedding day, but Amy did an amazing job keeping the wedding party and vendors in the loop of what was happening next and where we needed to be. I would 100% recommend Amy at Perfect Day Event Planning!

Perfect Day Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your day was absolutely beautiful!

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I used Perfect Day Event Planning day-of coordinating services for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Amy is a true professional and so warm and welcoming. She helped us with all of the details making sure the day went smoothly. From our first e-mails and meeting, to the rehearsal and wedding day, she made us feel comfortable and confident that every need was met. We highly recommend her services!!

Cindy

Perfect Day Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Cindy! You and Jake are such a sweet couple. I really enjoyed working with you both!

Diana · Married on 07/20/2018

As the band performing at a wedding at Trinity Peak, we were extremely grateful for Amy's professional assistance with coordinating the timing of all the music, speeches and announcements throughout the evening. She made everything run smoothly and seamlessly for the wedding and for all the people working behind the scenes. She is fun, friendly and totally professional. She made this wedding an awesome day for everyone!

Eric · Married on 07/20/2018

My wife and I debated about having a wedding planner. Ultimately decided to and were happy with the decision. More so, we were thankful we had Any. She was very easy and great to work with. She always responded in a timely manner and made the wedding planning go so much smoother. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and had great attention to detail. Even addressed some things in the planning we hadn't even thought of! Ultimately, the big day itself went smoothly and without a hitch. Amy gets full credit for the day going perfectly. Thank you! -Eric

Sent on 10/08/2018

Joe · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy did a wonderful job for our wedding! Day went perfect!

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day Buffer!!!

I was the type of bride that didn't really know what I wanted or didn't know what the "trends" are nowadays. Amy helped answer all my little questions I was freaking out about and made me realize you can't really go wrong at your own wedding! Not only did she help me set up everything on my wedding day but she answered all my silly little questions months before then! Amy was the magic buffer to let me enjoy my wedding day and took away all the stresses that went along with it. I was able to focus on my family, friends and now Husband. I believe, because of Amy, I'll be able to remember all the wonderful things that happened! She blocked all my worries and stressors and let me focus on whats important! I highly recommend Perfect Day Event Planning to any bride that has second guesses on decision making or is a overwhelmed worrier like myself. :)

Sent on 07/08/2019