Waukesha, WI 53189 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About QBCheck Designs®

Planning a wedding is hard enough with all the little details like floral arrangement, seating charts and musical selections. At QBCheck Designs® we strive to make things easier for you. Work one-on-one with me, Laura Smith, to have all your wedding stationary needs taken care of. You provide theme and inspiration, and I'll take care of the rest!

I can provide stylish and coordinating save the dates, wedding invitations, programs, table cards, table numbers, thank you notes and whatever else you desire on your big day. I'll work with you to make your inspiration and dream wedding a reality! From vintage style invitations, to modern and fun save-the-dates, I will work with you to make sure you have everything you need on your big day, because it's YOUR big day!

Here at QBCheck Designs®, my goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied. If you need help with wording for wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations or anything else I am able to provide please contact us at laura@qbcheckdesigns.com or 262-358-6417 to set up a consultation.

Follow QBCheck Designs® on

110467496083221693007771744197784584683510n
103476216111529690176971743699243627380372n
spence10
QBCheck Designs®
off the grid wedding invitation
cimarron13
QBCheck Designs®
under the sea wedding invitation
halifax11
image2
pink simmer invite 2
dsc03200
QBCheck Designs®
qbcheck designs ball jar invite lrg
QBCheck Designs®
qbcheck designs celtic invite lrg
QBCheck Designs®
qbcheck designs pink dots wed invite lrg
QBCheck Designs®
qbcheck designs vinatge invite lrg
img4508
image
qbcheck designs logo
msw2016afacebook

30 Reviews for QBCheck Designs®

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

No words can describe the amazing Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations that we possess thanks to Laura at QBCheck Designs. My fiancé and I met with her. She had herself clearly identified, was early to the appointment and was organized. Laura is great listener. She heard all our thoughts and ideas and immediately got to work sketching things out for us. She was amicable and patient. She maintained professionalism while also making the appointment fun and engaging. We received our proofs in no time and though Laura gave us exactly what we had asked for, we did not like the image we had created. She bent over backwards to accommodate meeting us. My fiancé and I told her what we were thinking and she got to work on her computer right away. Within minutes, she had created the perfect Save the Dates and Invitations for us. When we saw them in person, my jaw dropped and I was speechless. I wanted to run out and send them right away because they are so fantastic. We couldn’t be happier. This is a keepsake we will always have and we are so proud of all the work we did (Laura included). I would recommend Laura to anyone and everyone for all your paper needs. She is fair, kind and works incredibly hard to make your vision come to life. No words can express how great she is or how wonderful the final product turns out.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Maureen · Married on 11/12/2016

Laura did a terrific job on my wedding invitations. I am a Chicago-based bride and Laura made the trip from WI to meet with me several times and review proofs, make changes, etc. She was very patient with my indecisiveness -- I asked for multiple proofs in various fonts with various wording. Laura always cheerfully made changes and offered valuable guidance. She was very quick to respond to emails and calls and moved the project along quickly since we were up against a time crunch. In the end, I could not have been happier with how the invitations turned out. Laura did a beautiful job and worked with a printer who also did a superb job so the final product was just gorgeous. My invitations went out recently and I have received countless compliments...which really belong to Laura. Thank you Laura!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

QBCheck Designs®'s reply:

Thank you SO much for your review of us! It was an honor to work with you!!
    Best Wishes!!!

Doris · Married on 08/13/2016

Laura is amazing!! I would email her ALL THE TIME and she would get back to me very quickly. As a soon to be bride I get very picky and would like everything to be perfect. Laura knew my vision and made the perfect invitation for my wedding. Laura always went the extra mile to make any changes I needed. She is very patient and kind and I would recommend her 100%. She made the process easy and I will always be thankful for that.

Sent on 04/11/2016

QBCheck Designs®'s reply:

Thank you Doris!!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!!!

QBCheck Designs® Pricing

QBCheck Designs® Price Rates

QBCheck Designs® FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    Foil-Stamped
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant Wedding Officiants

Laura (& Mitch) of QBCheck are absolutely amazing in their attention to detail & quality of professionalism. They work patiently with their clients to obtain the perfect look, providing guidance, suggestions & ideas, while continually listening to the visions of those they are working with. Personal attention to every detail make the products created by QBCheck unique & special for those once-in-a-lifetime celebrations!

• KK Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura and Mitch are amazing team. Very personable & professional. I love the details to the invitations. You will love working with them.

• Orphonic Weddings
    Orphonic Weddings Wedding Videographers

Regardless of your design needs, I encourage you to meet these cool cats. They are worth knowing. I recently met them for the first time, and I miss them already.

• Waukesha See on map
    Location of (QBCheck Designs®)