FEST Paper + Design

Portland, OR View map

FEST | Paper + Design is a wedding invitation company located in Portland, Oregon. Founder and designer Summer Blahnik Kiener specializes in creating one-of-a-kind wedding stationery. Summer finds joy through working with couples to assist in crafting their wedding visions. She strives to develop friendships with all of her clients. Summer focuses on creating the perfect aesthetic when designing your save-the-dates and invitations, in order to set the tone of your event.

This locally owned and operated company offers a wide array of services, ranging from custom design, addressing, and calligraphy, to printing, assembling, and shipping. The company also offers an in-person consultation in order to design the exact product you desire. FEST can provide couples with the following stationery items:

• Custom invitations
  • Day-of signage
  • Bar + dessert table signage
  • Welcome notes + tags
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

• Amy
    Amy Z. Married on 08/07/2020

SUCH good service + design!

Summer was SO wonderful to work with!!! She took time to get details just right, and was so patient with me as I was figuring out what I wanted. Not only did she do a fabulous job with the design, she also took the time to address and put postage on all my invites. Would 100% recommend Fest Paper + Design!
    Carrie C. Married on 05/01/2019

Bridal Shower Invitations

I had a vague theme in mind for a bridal shower I was throwing for a friend. I presented a few ideas to Summer to base the invitation off of, and she ran with it! She is so creative and designed beautiful and classy invitations for me using my theme! She's very responsive and easy to work with, and went out of her way to make sure I was totally happy with my design.
    Angela Married on 10/07/2017

Perfectly capture our theme and wishes

Summer is ahhhhmazing talented and her work is unique, beautiful, and high quality at an affordable cost. She has done baby and wedding shower invitations for me, my save the dates, wedding invitations, and I will continue to use her services in the future. She listened to my themes and ideas and conveyed them into our invitations with flare and attention to detail! LOVE HER AND HER ART!

St. Johns Portland, OR, 97203
815-501-1991
Location of (FEST Paper + Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding