Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

Ordained Minister / Wedding Officiant -
Milwaukee Area (& beyond):

Small Gatherings or Traditional Ceremony customized to you so that YOUR day is yours!

Non-Denominational. Religious or Non-Religious.

Getting Married?? Let me help make it the event YOU want it to be!

Write your vows, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Special Songs, Sentimental touches ....
It's your LOVE & your day! I will work with you to make it everything you envision it to be.

**Flat Rate: (rehearsal optional)
My rate includes the rehearsal, your custom ceremony,travel cost & filing of license with County Clerk following ceremony.
Bride & Groom assume responsibility of License Application & providing two (2) legal witnesses.

email- wedding.jewel@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK- http://www.facebook.com/weddings4U

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
MI
SC
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Sergey
    Sergey P. Getting married on 07/01/2023

AMAZING, recommend for anyone!

We booked our venue based on Jewel's recommendation and had an amazing experience. Jewel helped us plan and create a very personalized and wonderful wedding ceremony. She has a fun personality, extremely compassionate and genuine. All of our gests were amazed at how warm and friendly environment Jewel has created throughout the ceremony. Thank you Jewel!!!

Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant's reply:

It was such an honor to join your hearts in marriage! What a memorable day! Best wishes in this new chapter of your story.
    Erik Getting married on 03/02/2023

Jewel Olson

Jewel was amazing. She was professional and prepared and gave us just the kind of informal ceremony that we requested. It was a small wedding, and Jewel understood our situation and made it easier to plan for our ceremony. She was on time(arrived 40 minutes early from the ceremony) and very warm and charming. She also had a good sense of humor. Every guest from our wedding liked her. She had a wonderful personality. I will recommend her for an officiant if any of my friends will get married. We can't recommend her highly enough!

Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant's reply:

It was such a delight to join your two hearts in marriage! Your personal vows were so very special. I wish you the best as you begin your life together, Happily Ever After!
    Amber M. Married on 05/22/2022

Rev Jewel made our wedding so special!

Rev. Jewel was amazing to work with. From our initial meeting on zoom to the minute she left the ceremony! She made the whole process smooth even though I was nervous, she walked me through each step and calmed me down. During the ceremony she said “breathe” and that calmed us right down. I would recommend her a thousand percent!

Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant's reply:

Your story is so sweet & your special day was such a wonderful celebration of your love. Best Wishes , Mr. & Mrs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

I Do And Company I Do And Company Wedding Planners

I have worked with Rev. Jewel on several occasions and she is absolutely wonderful at what she does. She creates a warm, loving and fun environment for the couple getting married and the family and friends who are there to witness this joyous occasion. She works well with all types of couples and family dynamics to make each ceremony unique as the couple. Being a wedding planner, she makes my job easier since she is so pleasant to work with and is always willing to help wherever it is needed. If you want your wedding ceremony to reflect you and your fiancé, be heart warming and fun, filled with smiles, you won't want to look much further, Rev. Jewel is the one you want!

The Gardens The Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

We love Jewel! Always brings a smile to our face when she arrives for to officiate a wedding at our venue. You will love her, too!

QBCheck Designs® QBCheck Designs® Wedding Invitations

An officiant can often make or break the feel of a wedding. You want your wedding to be beautiful and memorable? Then you need Jewel to officiate. She has a wonderful personality and pays attention to the personal details of each couple to really tailor the ceremony to them. Truly making it a one of a kind!

Howell ave. Milwaukee, WI, 53221
Location of (Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding