3319 Roberts St #93, Racine, WI 53126 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About I Do And Company

I Do And Company is a wedding planning service based out of Racine, Wisconsin. They strive to encompass the importance of your planning and who you are as a couple on your big day. I Do And Company is proud to source the best vendors for you to ensure that everyone at the wedding enjoys themselves. They’re available to travel worldwide in order to make your day one that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come.

Understanding that each couple is unique and different, each wedding package is tailored directly to you. With more than five years of experience, I Do And Company can plan any type of wedding, whether it’s civil, religious, non-religious, military, eco-friendly, destination, or even an elopement. They make sure your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception are executed flawlessly. Along with full and partial wedding planning options, I Do And Company offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Collection and management of RSVP guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Assembly and mailing of invites
  • Attendance at vendor meetings
Follow I Do And Company on

38406db0337d2d28 1535230035 9a4fea72b85089a9 1535230028539 3 BolandWedding 719
38406db0337d2d28 1535230035 9a4fea72b85089a9 1535230028539 3 BolandWedding 719

3 Reviews for I Do And Company

Savana · Married on 06/23/2018

Mandy went above and beyond

We had not originally planned to have a day of coordinator, but when we realized decor setup in the morning might be difficult, I did some research and found great recommendations for Mandy and I do and company. From the beginning, Mandy was the most responsive and helpful person I talked to during my research. After we met for coffee, I knew she would be an awesome addition to our vendor team. She coordinated vendor drop offs and arrivals before the wedding and had my contracts and seating arrangements on file the day of-which ended up preventing a seating disaster. She had questions answered before I even asked her the day of. My husband even praised her months after our wedding and he didn’t think a coordinator would be necessary. I cannot express the thoughtfulness and care that goes into Mandy’s work. She is an absolute gem in the wedding world.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Harold · Married on 06/09/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience from I Do and Company for our June 2018 wedding. We had the opportunity to work with Mandy and she made a great difference for our big day.

The key parts of what made this a great experience were Mandy’s organizational skills and personality. We worked with her on a day of basis, though our engagement extended for a period of months, over many discussions and 2 in person meetings. Mandy was so responsive and always prepared, answering questions and thinking a step ahead. Mandy was able to orchestrate our complete set of vendors, in harmony with our venue, without any doubt on the part of my wife and I. She exhibits the best of Midwestern values. She is honest, sincere, kind, and willing to go the extra mile. These values were demonstrated in her work, and she imparted a great deal of trust so that my wife and I could relax and enjoy our big day.

One thing that was really helpful while working with Mandy was the complementary consultation. While my wife and I had gained plenty of wisdom and input up to that point, Mandy was able to glue the picture together and ask us about things which we had not yet considered. On a follow up occasion, she even visited our venue with us so she may speak with the manager directly and gain some context for how things would flow on the day of our wedding.

In certain cases, my wife and I have observed wedding coordinators that make themselves known as *the wedding coordinator* to friends and family. This is not who Mandy is. She allows her work to speak for itself. She knows what needs to happen, in what cadence, and does so with grace, subtlety, and enthusiasm. On our big day, things just worked, we never worried about a thing, because we knew Mandy had it under control.

Mandy was our very best vendor, as she orchestrated all of our other vendors, allowing them to shine. We never needed to worry about our live band, flowers, photographers, cake, ceremony, or reception.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Pam · Married on 08/12/2017

Where do I begin! Everything about our wedding was perfect. From start to finish, Mandy made sure all vendors were on the same page and all our questions were answered. She even had questions that we never even thought about! If you want a stress free wedding, hiring I Do And Company is the best way to go! - Pam & Adam

Sent on 10/02/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant
    Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amazing services are offered by I Do and Company! They bring your vision to reality working with you closely every step of the way, then waving a 'magic wand' to make it all happen!

• 3319 Roberts St #93 Racine, WI, 53126 See on map