Do you want more pricing details?
On WeddingWire since 2016
Terrace 167 has an industrial rustic feel while being able to offer all of today’s amenities. Conveniently located in beautiful Richfield, WI, just 20 minutes north of Milwaukee and minutes from the rolling hills of the scenic Kettle Moraine/Holy Hill area. This facility has everything you’ll need to make your day as stress-free and memorable as possible! We have 10,000-square-feet of event space for you to make uniquely your own. Terrace 167 natural elegance and rustic ambiance is the perfect setting for your dream wedding. Contact us today to learn more!
- 150 - 350 Capacity
- 2:00PM - Midnight
- Bridal and Groomsmen Suites
- On-site Event Manager and Event Assistants
- Two In-house Bars
- In-House Sound System with Wireless Microphone
- 3 Flat Screen TV’s Available for Slideshows, Videos or Sporting Events
- Rustic, Wooden Guest Tables and Chairs
- Set Up and Tear Down of Layout
- Wooden Spool Cocktail Tables
- Additional Tables for Desserts, Appetizers, Gifts, Photos, etc.
- Romantic Indoor (controlled) String and Chandelier Lighting
- Outdoor Terrace with String Lighting
- Indoor and Outdoor Lounge Seating
- Prep-Kitchen with Private Entrance
- Coat Room
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Handicap Accessible
- Free Parking (overnight parking included)
CEREMONY RENTAL: Terrace 167 offers unique, intimate ceremony spaces with both an indoor and outdoor option. In addition to the included reception features, this rental includes…
- Rental Time 10:00AM-midnight
- 1 hour rehearsal time slot
- Ceremony Seating: Chairs, Benches and Pews
- Indoor or Outdoor Ceremony Set Up and Take Down
- Indoor and Outdoor Arches
- Wireless Microphone
- Whiskey Barrel Firepits
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
51 User photos
10/10 Highly Recommend
AMAZING Venue! 7/21/23 Wedding at Terrace 167
Hallmark Christmas Wedding!
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Terrace 167 is an amazingly unique venue. Looking for something different, indoors and out they have a lot to offer. Check them out, you wont be disappointed.
We are so excited to be on the Preferred Caterers list for Terrace 167! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but Terry and her team and wonderful to work with. The venue itself is totally unique and can accommodate large guest counts. With a side loading door and a great space for caterers to set up, this is one venue where we always love doing events. You cannot go wrong with Terrace 167!
Would you like to visit?