37 Reviews for Terrace 167

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
35 Terrace 167 Reviews

It was such a pleasure working with Terry throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. She was very quick at responding to my questions and made the whole process flow very smoothly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we received a ton of compliments on how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to host an event :).

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terrace 167 hosted our work Christmas Party for the first time. It turned out to be great! They were very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Renee, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an awesome venue! Great staff through both preparations and the event. Fee includes a lot and reduces hassle. From parking to lighting and acoustics to a comfortable space you can move around in even with a large crowd (not to mention a large and well staffed bar) ~ it's a must see and a must do. So happy that the bride and groom chose Terrace 167 to celebrate their Big Day!

Profile Picture Jacci, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic customer service from initial planning thru end of event! Service was outstanding from every aspect and the venue is stunning!

Profile Picture Kris, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terrace 167 was a beautiful location for our ceremony, reception, and pictures. We loved that the venue already had beautiful lighting and rustic decor because we had very little decorating to do. Also, the owners and staff were very helpful and flexible throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough positive things about Terry and Terrace 167. The venue was beautiful, the staff very friendly and helpful and Terry was a complete dream to work with. We were very lucky to have been able to have our wedding at Terrace 167 and would ABSOLUTELY recommend Terrace 167 to anyone and everyone! Our wedding went off perfectly and the scenery was awesome.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terry you and your staff did an awesome job! All of our guests raved about the venue. Let me know when you have your next bridal fair, I may be interested in displaying Men's wedding rings and maybe some jewelry for attendants gifts.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing but a great experience from Terry and her staff! We have received many compliments from our guests regarding their experience with the staff at Terrace! We would recommend them over and over again!!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a great experience at Terrace 167!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and venue itself at Terrace 167 exceeded our expectations and was a dream come true! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Terry the owner is a pleasure to work with and responded to any question I had in a timely manner. You will NOT regret choosing Terrace 167 venue, there's nothing better!

Profile Picture lindsey, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was so easy to work with terry and the venue. We could chat via text. Her emails were responded by same day. Made planning the wedding so easy. We received so many compliments on the venue which really also helped cut down decorating for us sense the place is stunning alone. Loved it. Get married here.

Profile Picture elle, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The experience my husband and I had with Terry and the Terrace 167 was outstanding! We had no complaints with the staff. All were respectful and attentive to staff. My guests had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the experience. I will never forget my wedding day. It was truly our dream wedding! Thank you Terry and Terrace 167!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue, and staff. Loved it all!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrace 167 is we every girls dream come true!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at Terrace 167 is friendly and very helpful. Terry is the greatest. The venue is beautiful and unique.

Profile Picture Heather , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terry and her husband and staff were a a complete pleasure to work with. We could not have asked for better service. Every step of the way they were there for us helping with set up, organizing the night and their moral support and efforts were deeply and truly appreciate by our entire family. We highly recommend Terrace 167 and Terry for any event from weddings, to showers, corporate events or in our case "Celebrations of Life". Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Theresa & Jamie Lex and Family

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is incredible, so Many of our guests talked about how beautiful it was. It's unique and fun. The owners were equally as amazing to work with, they Helped with anything we needed leading up to our wedding and especially the day of. I'd recommend terrece 167 to anyone looking for a venue that is extra special. Every detail of this place will truly amaze you.

Profile Picture Shantay, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very satisfied with the service of Terry and the bartenders for our very large wedding. Terry was always on top of things no matter what, and very helpful and responsive during our wedding planning. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and so worth every penny you spend. We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue. We had an amazing time and if I could rewind and play the day over, I wouldn't change a thing. Highly recommend the Terrace 167. You will have no regrets!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Make it the first venue you decide to look at. You'll be impressed right after you walk in the front doors and you'll realize quickly there isn't any reason to look at another spot on your list.

Profile Picture George, 12/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

LiFE OF HOPE has nothing but high reviews to share on our experience working with Terrace 167 through the planning and hosting of several fundraising events. Their attention to detail and support every step of the way has been exceptional. The venue is beautiful, as are their staff.

Profile Picture Deeatra, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terrace 167 went above and beyond anything that we could have even imagined. They were incredibly easy to work with very reasonably priced and the service was incredible. Our wedding was in October and we still are constantly receiving compliments on the venue and how amazing the staff was. I would most definitely recommend Terrace 167 to anybody. Beautiful venue, Quality Service, excellent price, doesn't get any better.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As a wedding professional, I have worked with so many venues throughout the Fox Valley & Green Bay areas in the past 4 years, but after moving down and seeing and working with Terrace 167, no other venue can parallel the professionalism, flexibility, and ambiance that Terrace has to offer.

Terry is so personal with each of her brides. She focuses on each one, and strives to give them the best experience, for the best day of their lives. She is so accommodating to each brides needs and wants, and has gone above and beyond to make each and every wedding and event unique and special. If there is a question, or a request from a bride--Terry is prompt at doing everything she can to please the couple and make their experience excellent.

I have never seen a venue more flexible and willing to meet the requests of their couples than Terry and Terrace 167. Not to mention their aesthetic and ambiance is unparalleled. You can tell that the owner's heart and soul truly went into making this venue, and experience, one that will never be matched or forgotten.

Kudos to Terry and her team at Terrace 167--keep up the amazing work. This venue has so much potential and has already proven that it is a gem of a venue for southeastern Wisconsin couples!

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, In-House Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I had my wedding 9/24/2016. We were the very first wedding to be at this venue, and it was truly an honor! Terry and the Terrace 167 staff went above and beyond to make our day the most amazing and memorable day I could have ever asked for. We had some weather issues leading up to the big day and Terry's crew worked all night and all morning before the wedding to make sure I was able to have an outside ceremony which is what I've always wanted. Terry was so accommodating and worked with us to make sure that all of our ideas were heard and were able to be brought to life.
The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff are amazing. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Terrace 167 in a heartbeat! They were fabulous!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Terrace 167 was the perfect place to get married. We had our ceremony and reception there back in September. From day 1 of booking, Terry was so supportive of our ideas and did everything she could to accommodate our wishes for our wedding day. All of the staff were so amazing leading up to and on our wedding day. I was not worried once I met everyone and saw what a great job they'd done. The bartenders were so amazing all night as well - even helped clean everything up - I hardly touched a thing. Thank you, everyone at Terrace 167 for making our wedding day simply everything I'd ever dreamed of.
- Rachel and Shane -