Terrace 167 Reviews

Terrace 167 7
  • Dan and Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2019

Affordable, beautiful, supportive!

Terrace 167 surpassed all our expectations! During the planning process Stephanie and Terry were extremely helpful and really worked to make our lives easier. They were accommodating the week leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day we ended up running later than expected and they worked with all our vendors to make the necessary adjustments so Dan and I hardly had to do anything.

Our guests loved both the bar service and ambiance.

We can not thank them enough for all their hard work!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Leah

Leah Beck · Married on 08/10/2019

Pick this place already!

Terrace 167 was the perfect venue for our wedding day festivities! Terry and her staff were helpful in every step of the planning process before the day, up until I walked down their stone-paved path for our ceremony, to the reception and dancing. We worked with the venue to create a custom bar package as their vast selections didn't quite fit our needs. Our lead bartender on the night of, Leanne, was AMAZING. She made sure my husband and I always were served and were a priority. At the end of the night, her and I shared a few good laughs about the night too as we gathered our things and cleared out. We received SO many compliments about the venue, which is why I picked it in the first place! The place on its own is absolutely beautiful. I am not very good at decorating, so I liked that I didn't need to do a lot to the space, and it would still look fantastic! One of my favorite parts about the whole day was near the end of the evening, when everyone was dancing and having a good time, the temperature outside was cold enough that they could open the garage door. It brought a great breeze with it, and instantly invited people to spread from the dance floor out to the back space. My family, friends, and I were able to dance the "Cha Cha Slide" outside along the stone-paved path under their string lights. It was perfect! I did enjoy too the slight freedom for catering that comes with choosing this venue. Unlike some venues where you're restricted to their kitchen and menus, I was able to pick from a handful of caterers and whatever baker I wanted for our cake. Terry made sure all the caterers offered provide nothing but top-tier service, or she wouldn't offer them as an option in the firs place. If I could do it all again, I would without a doubt have my wedding here again!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Renee

Renee Simon · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Venue and Reception

Hello Terry,
    As the mother of the groom for the wedding on 7/6/19 I would just like to say thank you to Hailey and Stephanie for taking such great care of us. From my view point and the activities that I had to coordinate it went very smoothly and your staff was up for anything we needed to make this a special day for Matt and Natalie. I have worked customer service all my life and I really appreciate when I receive exceptional service. So thank you!!!!
    You all take care and continued success at Terrace 167,

Renee

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Shank · Married on 06/28/2019

Could not have been more perfect!

Terrace 167 was the perfect even space for us! Not only was it amazing to get ready there on the day of our wedding, but beautiful for our reception. We received so many compliments from our photographer, videographer and guests! The pictures also turned out stunning. We were able to put a romantic/fairy tail spin on their modern/country style. We saved so much on table cloths, wait staff, decorations and so much more that was included with the venue! They also were very flexible with us on how we wanted to set up the tables, and decorate. They were very good at recommending venders to us as well (we would have been lost without that). They recommended our caterer that we also received many compliments on. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Terrace 167 19
    Terrace 167 20
    Terrace 167 21

Sandy · Married on 05/10/2019

We could not recommend Terrace 167 highly enough! Even though I'm sure Terry had many other couples to deal with at the same time she consistently made us feel like a priority and was quick to respond whenever we had any questions. Overall our wedding at Terrace 167 was everything we had hoped for and more. Our guests still can't stop talking about how stunning the venue was and how amazing and attentive all of the staff were. We really can't thank them enough!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Cassi · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience overall

Terrace 167 was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was already beautifully decorated, especially for a winter wedding. Terry the owner was amazing to work with. She and her crew were always prompt and so helpful with any questions or visions I had.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Amy · Married on 06/24/2018

This venue has SO much character. There is nothing like it in the Milwaukee area. I can’t even mention how many times my guests complimented how beautiful the venue was. Terry, the owner, was SO helpful and she was there the day of the wedding checking on me making sure that everything was going perfect! She also gives great advice from where you should set up tables to what caterers she highly recommends. We were able to stop by a couple times for various measurements or just to relook at an area without any hassle. You won’t regret going with this venue! I can’t recommend Terrace 167 enough. Go with this venue!! I can’t wait to see how beautiful my pictures are!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having our wedding at Terrace 167! Terry, the owner, is available to answer any and every question. She was very quick with her responses and made us feel very welcome and relaxed on our big day. We have received so many compliments from our guests since our wedding on how unique and well decorated Terrace 167 is. The bar staff was friendly and everything went so smoothly. You will not regret having your wedding at Terrace 167. It's a hidden gem in Richfield.

Sent on 08/11/2018

elle · Married on 02/16/2018

Was so easy to work with terry and the venue. We could chat via text. Her emails were responded by same day. Made planning the wedding so easy. We received so many compliments on the venue which really also helped cut down decorating for us sense the place is stunning alone. Loved it. Get married here.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Allison · Married on 02/10/2018

I would not have wanted to have our wedding anywhere other than Terrace 167. The day ran seamlessly, which is a nod to the professionalism of the owner, Terry, and the rest of the Terrace 167 staff. We barely noticed the room transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to reception. Terry was attentive and helpful throughout the evening, checking in on us regularly to ensure everything was going as planned. We also had many compliments from guests regarding the staff as well as the venue as a whole. Thank you to everyone at Terrace 167 who made our wedding day so stress free!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Terry throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. She was very quick at responding to my questions and made the whole process flow very smoothly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we received a ton of compliments on how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to host an event :).

Sent on 01/19/2018

Renee · Married on 12/14/2017

Terrace 167 hosted our work Christmas Party for the first time. It turned out to be great! They were very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Terrace 167 22
    Terrace 167 23
    Terrace 167 24
    Terrace 167 25

Jacci · Married on 11/25/2017

What an awesome venue! Great staff through both preparations and the event. Fee includes a lot and reduces hassle. From parking to lighting and acoustics to a comfortable space you can move around in even with a large crowd (not to mention a large and well staffed bar) ~ it's a must see and a must do. So happy that the bride and groom chose Terrace 167 to celebrate their Big Day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

Terrace 167 was everything we had envisioned for our big day. From the moment we stepped in, we just knew it was the place for us. The décor both inside and out, is unlike any other, and it is perfect for those looking for the "barn" or "rustic" feel without the obstacles of a real barn. Terry and the Terrace 167 staff were so helpful with the planning process, answering all of our questions and handling each one of our requests beautifully. They went above and beyond to make our special day everything we wanted it to be and more and for that, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Terrace 167 26
    Terrace 167 27
    Terrace 167 28
    Terrace 167 29
    Terrace 167 30

Cindy · event on 10/29/2017

Everyone was very helpful. Michelle, the bartender was great. She went out of her way to help me with anything I needed. Terry was also great. She helped me with my set up and got me anything else I may have forgot. I would highly recommend Terrace 167 for any event.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kris · Married on 10/22/2017

Fantastic customer service from initial planning thru end of event! Service was outstanding from every aspect and the venue is stunning!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Terrace 167 was a beautiful location for our ceremony, reception, and pictures. We loved that the venue already had beautiful lighting and rustic decor because we had very little decorating to do. Also, the owners and staff were very helpful and flexible throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough positive things about Terry and Terrace 167. The venue was beautiful, the staff very friendly and helpful and Terry was a complete dream to work with. We were very lucky to have been able to have our wedding at Terrace 167 and would ABSOLUTELY recommend Terrace 167 to anyone and everyone! Our wedding went off perfectly and the scenery was awesome.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Bill · Married on 09/16/2017

Terry you and your staff did an awesome job! All of our guests raved about the venue. Let me know when you have your next bridal fair, I may be interested in displaying Men's wedding rings and maybe some jewelry for attendants gifts.

Anna · Married on 09/16/2017

Nothing but a great experience from Terry and her staff! We have received many compliments from our guests regarding their experience with the staff at Terrace! We would recommend them over and over again!!

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2017

We had such a great experience at Terrace 167!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Terrace 167 31

lindsey · Married on 09/08/2017

The staff and venue itself at Terrace 167 exceeded our expectations and was a dream come true! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Terry the owner is a pleasure to work with and responded to any question I had in a timely manner. You will NOT regret choosing Terrace 167 venue, there's nothing better!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2017

The experience my husband and I had with Terry and the Terrace 167 was outstanding! We had no complaints with the staff. All were respectful and attentive to staff. My guests had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the experience. I will never forget my wedding day. It was truly our dream wedding! Thank you Terry and Terrace 167!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Savannah · Married on 06/30/2017

Amazing venue, and staff. Loved it all!!

Sent on 07/17/2017