906 South Barclay, Milwaukee, WI 53204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Ivy House

The Ivy House is a modern style wedding ceremony and reception venue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that provides couples with a city-like feel for their special event.

Facilities and Capacity

The Ivy House can accommodate a maximum of 400 guests (with a minimum of 50) throughout their two event spaces that include covered outdoor, indoor, and uncovered outdoor areas. There’s a banquet hall/ballroom location, perfect for weddings with an industrial vibe, and the garden area offers couples a bit of serenity mixed into their day.

The Ivy House has ample parking and valet services available for you and your guests. Couples are welcome to request the space for bridal showers, ceremonies, elopements, engagement parties, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Services include a bridal suite, in-house bar, liability insurance, lighting/sound, setup, and wireless internet. Event rentals are also available for a selection of items:

• Audio equipment
  • Barware
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Tables

Other Services

The in-house bar at The Ivy House has its liquor license. The bartenders are able to provide a champagne toast during your reception to celebrate the love you two share. Couples can choose between a cash or open bar that serves house beers, liquors, and wines; outside alcohol; premium liquor; signature drinks; and specialty wines.

Follow The Ivy House on
51732b5af23a5639 ivyhouse 0581 copy

3 Reviews for The Ivy House

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/22/2019

I wish my wedding wasn't over so I could keep hanging with this team!

BEST VENUE EVER! I cannot express how much we love The Ivy House. Ramsey and Tyler are the PERFECT team to host your event. We got married at The Ivy House on 6/22/19 and it was the most incredible day. We were one of the first couples to sign a contract with them back in early 2018 when they had just begun construction, and I am so thankful we trusted their vision. Right from the beginning, we knew we wanted this team to be a part of our wedding day. I have nothing but positive things to say about this venue. It is beautiful, versatile, intimate, and SO much fun. Ramsey was in charge of our wedding day and he treated us like close, personal friends. My husband, family, and I felt well cared for - every single detail was covered. He was at the ready with coffee, champagne, or a hug. The bridal suite is the perfect place to get ready for the big day. Our ceremony was inside, cocktail hour was outside in Ferhweh, dinner was inside, and then dancing was outside again. The crew was fun, flexible, and SO accommodating. I wish my wedding wasn't over so I could keep hanging with these guys! Matt, our DJ from Milwaukee Airwaves, was also the perfect addition to the team.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Alex

Alex Krenke · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Wedding at the Ivy House

We had our wedding at the Ivy House this past memorial weekend and it was absolutely perfect. We could not have picked a better venue. The space is absolutely beautiful when you are in attendance and stunning in photographs. Aside from aesthetics this is the best crew a bride and groom could ask for. From the first meeting with Tyler to the day of everything went exactly the way we wanted to. Nothing was ever a problem or out of the question. They were great to consult with, they listened, they had great ideas and they made our dream wedding come true. Also they hooked us up with the best DJ we could have asked for (Aaron Cleavland @ Milwaukee Airwaves - seriously he played every thing we wanted, plus hits and did all the right edits and managed the reception perfectly. Plus we really loved having coffee with him and getting to know him before the wedding).

It's difficult to summarize all of the great things about Tyler and the Ivy House without going on for 3 pages but as someone that is just wrapping up the wedding planning portion of my life I'll say this - there are a lot of unknowns, a lot of questions, a lot of pressure coming from every direction. Weddings are like the biggest party you've ever thrown and sometimes with the stress it's easy to forget that. Tyler never let us forget that. When I think of our perfect day we owe so much of it to The Ivy House. If you are getting married in Milwaukee or Wisconsin this place is definitely an absolute must to tour and meet the people behind the operation. 10/10 - would get married here again.

Sent on 06/11/2019

The Ivy House FAQ

• Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 906 South Barclay Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53204 See on map